Author Topic: Forlorn Hope Servers ~[FH]~Slaughter House~[FH]~Zombies  (Read 14610 times)

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Forlorn Hope Servers ~[FH]~Slaughter House~[FH]~Zombies
« on: November 03, 2013, 10:52:59 am »

Welcome to the thread of the ~[FH]~ Server's  hosted by the  Eatjello. The server's is meant to be  just for those fast action peeps that like custom maps, tired of the excessive use of default maps.

Our server's are hosted in Dallas, Texas, We use Quantum Impulse Gaming server hosting!. Here's a link for some more info on Andy's servers https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=10085.0, providing great ping for anyone in North America.

This thread is still in work in progress, but I wanted to post it before it was finished so that people can start making unban requests and the like.

Rules

1. Respect all admins, not doing so could lead u to being banned for such actions
2. Do not wound or kill teammates intentionally. This includes revenge team kills, if someone team kills you purposefully, tell the admin, or screenshot the event or chat log and make a ban request if an admin is not present.
3. If u have a problem ask nicly and a admin will take care of your needs.
4. Only Forlorn Hope Members are allowed to recruit on this server.
5. No recruiting from any regiment that is not a member of the Forlorn Hope.
6. Do not spam chat.
7. Do not flame persons or regiments.

We now have a new server. The ~[FH]~ZOMBIE server.
Spoiler
With the popularity of the zombie mode for napoleonic wars, we decided to put up a server dedicated to it. To do so, we added some scripts that make the server not rely at all on admins to run this mode.

Features (from scripts) :

Auto-switching of survivors when they get killed by zombies
    Zombies can only be partizani
    Zombies cannot shoot, pick up guns or ammo
    Zombies cannot shoot switch back to survivors
    Zombies run much faster
    Rounds end when all survivors are dead, players are all switched back to survivors
    Custom map rotation
In ~[FH]~Zombies news:
We added a bunch of features and balanced a couple of things, here's the changelog :

Added an Alpha Zombie (line militia), stronger/faster/more resistant than normal zombies
    Normal zombies are now weaker at the start
    Zombies partially ignore the slowness caused by water
    Added bonuses:
        Zombies get more health by dying
        Zombies do more damage after each kill
        Survivors reload faster after each kill
    It is no longer possible to spam tnt. Only less than three tnt crates can be present on the map at any given time
    Zombies spawn more frequently with bottles

Feedback about the balance, gameplay or server in general would be greatly appreciated.
[close]

CURRENT ADMINS:
Eatjello
Forlorn Hope Members

Announcement
Due to recent events all BA members will be banned on sight. Sorry but I and my guys will not let this group troll us and use our servers at the same time, Here is your fair warning.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 01:14:08 am by Eatjello »

Offline WoM_Jordan_White

• First Sergeant
  • Jordan W.K. White
    • View Profile
    • Tropical Gaming
Re: Forlorn Hope Servers ~[FH]~SandBox ~[FH]~Slaughter House
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 04:13:23 am »
I'll certainly be playing on this server, looking forward to see what sort of Network Andy has his dedis on.

Offline WoM_Jordan_White

• First Sergeant
  • Jordan W.K. White
    • View Profile
    • Tropical Gaming
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 04:37:21 am »
Quite a good server, got my balls handed to me though, good ping all round.

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 07:17:33 pm »
Good luck! Shame its NA or i would be playing on this server for sure

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 01:06:32 pm »
~[FH]~Slaughter House will be running as Blood and Iron or North and South for most the week! Feel free to pop in anytime!

P.S. do to the low public pop playing this mod's their will be about 10 bots for u to shoot at!

Offline Mr_hankie_elite

• Sergeant
  • People say I am a obnoxious troll... I agree!!!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mr_hankie_elite
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 03:33:56 am »

Banned under the name Mr_hankie_elite

Banned from {FH}_ sandbox (Team deathmatch)

I Said When somone asked me when I was trashtakling my friend, Why I was being harsh, and I said that I was joking around, and that I would only be a dick to Admins who were no fun, and players I do not like, and then I got perma banned.

Time: Unkown        Date: Unkown (exept that it was somewere in November or beginning of december)

timezone: Centeral standard time

Identification number: 458820

This is my first official unban request so if somthing is wrong please tell me.

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
I would like to invite all melee peeps to check out the ~[FH]~MeleeWhoreServer we have a modded with a fast melee speed server for melee and melee only, so come try us out  ;D

Offline CavanJL

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Awesome melee whore server Jello. Almost exactly like the old melee.

Offline KnightofStJohn

• First Sergeant
  • Deus Vult
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [PSG]Kpln_KnightofStJohn
Name: 31e_Adj_KnightofStJohn
Server: *~[FH]~Sandbox
The admin sent out a recruiting message that said, anyone looking for a fun reg? and I said then join the 31e right? and he perma banned me.
Time and date: 2:30 am on 2/13/14
EST USA
ID:546864

I ask that I be unbanned, I don't understand why I would be banned for such a comment, especially with no warning. I really like to go to this server with a couple of my friends and as for my brother, this is the only server he plays on and I don't think it would be good for anyone for a player like myself, a respectful and good natured player, to be permanently prohibited from joining the server. My brother never uses chat so anything I have done is my doing not his, he is a very new player, but greatly enjoys the game. I will abide by all the rules the FH puts up and will not comment in any way that can be taken to be a bannable offense. Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 04:42:10 pm by KnightofStJohn »

Offline KnightofStJohn

• First Sergeant
  • Deus Vult
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2014, 05:15:09 pm »

Banned under the name Mr_hankie_elite

Banned from {FH}_ sandbox (Team deathmatch)

I Said When somone asked me when I was trashtakling my friend, Why I was being harsh, and I said that I was joking around, and that I would only be a dick to Admins who were no fun, and players I do not like, and then I got perma banned.

Time: Unkown        Date: Unkown (exept that it was somewere in November or beginning of december)

timezone: Centeral standard time

Identification number: 458820

This is my first official unban request so if somthing is wrong please tell me.

Hankie, did you get unbanned?

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
Name: 31e_Adj_KnightofStJohn
Server: *~[FH]~Sandbox
The admin sent out a recruiting message that said, anyone looking for a fun reg? and I said then join the 31e right? and he perma banned me.
Time and date: 2:30 am on 2/13/14
EST USA
ID:546864

I ask that I be unbanned, I don't understand why I would be banned for such a comment, especially with no warning. I really like to go to this server with a couple of my friends and as for my brother, this is the only server he plays on and I don't think it would be good for anyone for a player like myself, a respectful and good natured player, to be permanently prohibited from joining the server. My brother never uses chat so anything I have done is my doing not his, he is a very new player, but greatly enjoys the game. I will abide by all the rules the FH puts up and will not comment in any way that can be taken to be a bannable offense. Thank you.

We deal with alot of rude ppl from random regiments that try to recruit on our server so we have a zero tolerance about the whole subject.

Ill unban u so long as u understand this.

Offline KnightofStJohn

• First Sergeant
  • Deus Vult
    • View Profile
I understand clearly, thank you for unbanning me and for the quick response, I appreciate that, a lot of respect the FH way. I found out I was unbanned by seeing my brother on the server and he telling me it was FH sandbox lol.
Btw, what was the inspiration for the Forlorn Hope as your title? I see St. Michael as your image.

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
I understand clearly, thank you for unbanning me and for the quick response, I appreciate that, a lot of respect the FH way. I found out I was unbanned by seeing my brother on the server and he telling me it was FH sandbox lol.
Btw, what was the inspiration for the Forlorn Hope as your title? I see St. Michael as your image.

I was in a regiment which my men were being treated like dogs and I wanted to fight for there right to have a better gaming environment U might say I fight for good against evil. anything pass this P.M me if u wanna know more

Offline Kagestorn

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I'm sorry for asking but I'm new here and i must confess that i saw your server on the list in the game, and I was stunned by the number of players, so I want to play there too. What do I have to do for it? Sorry, but I saw no information about it here yet...

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
I'm sorry for asking but I'm new here and i must confess that i saw your server on the list in the game, and I was stunned by the number of players, so I want to play there too. What do I have to do for it? Sorry, but I saw no information about it here yet...

click connect?