Author Topic: Constant Rubber-Banding  (Read 3007 times)

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
  • drinkin' Moets holdin Tecs
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Constant Rubber-Banding
« on: June 24, 2019, 06:47:48 pm »
I have a consistent 10-15 ping across most Northern-France servers yet I experience rubberbanding at least once a every couple of minutes. I have tried to verify the integrity of game files and restart my PC, close network using tasks- so on and so forth- and I none of it has worked. I anyone has either experienced this issue and or has any other ideas (FPS cap) etc etc I would really appreciate it- most of you will no better about the game and technology as a whole so cheers for any help.
si vis pacem, parabellum

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Constant Rubber-Banding
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 06:58:03 pm »
dont put ur mouse dpi too high. and get 120 fps cap

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 07:03:28 pm »
I have a consistent 10-15 ping across most Northern-France servers yet I experience rubberbanding at least once a every couple of minutes. I have tried to verify the integrity of game files and restart my PC, close network using tasks- so on and so forth- and I none of it has worked. I anyone has either experienced this issue and or has any other ideas (FPS cap) etc etc I would really appreciate it- most of you will no better about the game and technology as a whole so cheers for any help.
Have you checked you don't just have packet loss or your network isn't timing out?

If you run cmd prompt as an admin you should be able to test it by doing something like ping -t www.google.co.uk
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 07:07:02 pm »
dont put ur mouse dpi too high. and get 120 fps cap
yeah too high fps will fuck the game
try turning on VSync aswell
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 08:33:40 pm »
yeah too high fps will fuck the game
What a wack concept
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2019, 10:34:54 pm »
There were a few servers lagging today you sure it wasn't just that.

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2019, 02:05:46 pm »
After conclusion it was because my FPS cap was miles too high (in the hundreds) and therefore it inevitably led to the rubber banding that I experienced.

thanks for the help lads x
si vis pacem, parabellum

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2019, 02:06:40 pm »
Silly sausage, what did you cap it at now?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2019, 02:38:04 pm »
After conclusion it was because my FPS cap was miles too high (in the hundreds) and therefore it inevitably led to the rubber banding that I experienced.

Now you can stop blaming 57e server you massive donut  :)

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2019, 02:39:29 pm »
I would say you should max the fps depending on your refresh rate, 144 or 120. Anything over 200 and it shits the bed
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2019, 03:18:39 pm »
Yeah I've always used 120.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2019, 03:21:16 pm »
150fps best, any higher gets glitchy and laggy sf

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2019, 03:32:29 pm »
But 999 makes Nord Invasion load faster

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2019, 03:41:27 pm »
155 god tier cap, only good players use it

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2019, 11:46:19 pm »

Now you can stop blaming 57e server you massive donut  :)
;D

160 now
si vis pacem, parabellum