Author Topic: [RGL5] Main Thread  (Read 220610 times)

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League Season 5 (Matchweek 1)
« Reply #1035 on: November 13, 2017, 11:52:42 am »
Tardet and fse novels. True love story  :-*

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1036 on: November 13, 2017, 11:55:46 am »
Yeah but I think they expected to play on a RGL server. We played them there and they had 'slighlty' better ping. Not that it would have changed anything as I said so all in all you're right. I just believe there are other ways to tell them but to write 'Fuck right off'. ;)
trash
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1037 on: November 13, 2017, 11:56:52 am »
hey look its mid-2017 tardet posting again

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1038 on: November 13, 2017, 11:59:23 am »
Yeah but I think they expected to play on a RGL server. We played them there and they had 'slighlty' better ping. Not that it would have changed anything as I said so all in all you're right. I just believe there are other ways to tell them but to write 'Fuck right off'. ;)
trash

Hey oh stop.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Johnny Joestar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 50th_General_Johnny_Joestar
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1039 on: November 13, 2017, 12:43:31 pm »

@Ging Freecss

I understand your frustration and disappointment however there are a few things which are worth being explained. Firstly, you've to understand that in a normal situation, with a balanced league system, you wouldn't be facing regiments like the K-KA (or the 85e). The fact this RGL is made of one League only comes from the lack of regiments signing-up. Having 6 regiments per league for this edition would have basically killed any form of competition. All of that to say that it is not because you guys are fair-play and accept losing that you can expect every regiments who is most likely going to stomp you to take that match seriously. From what I understood, most K-KA member saw this is a waste of time, plain and simple. In a perfect community, you may expect all regiments to treat each single match with respect and this no matter the strength of their opponent but sadly we're far from it.

Yes, 'wording' or sentences used in the videos might be disrespectful in your eyes but if you knew the K-KA a bit better you would have probably learnt to put certain things into perspective. That's the way they're and they behave like that for ages. Honestly, I expect Herishey and other members to non-stop trash talk us (the 85e) when we'll face the K-KA and this even though we beat them, otherwise I would be seriously disappointed. I highly doubt there is any 'real' offense to be taken from what they said, it might be a bit 'chocking' when you're not used to it but believe me, it’s just a matter of time before you learn to laugh about it.

In any case, don't take it too seriously either, even if your opponent actually meant that trash talking. That just shows how easy it is to tilt you and as you saw on this wonderful yet retarded forum, some people will eventually try to abuse it. Same as me, you might have been raised with value such as respecting your opponent, no matter the situation but quite frankly this mean literally nothing around here. We're on a video game, and most people don't see the point to act that way. Furthermore, in the highest spheres of competitive gaming (E-Sport), respected and involved personalities sometimes insist on the importance of BM (Bad-Mouthing) to keep things spicy and competitive. Not saying that to justify such behavior but it’s just to give you an idea on how people deal with it in more serious and professional communities.

Finally, and with all due respect to your regiment and its members, you're no-where near the level of the K-KA. I'm not sure if that's their result against the 77y which led you to think you could play against them on an equal footing but K-KA is one of the oldest structure on the game, won several trophies and got countless of veteran players among its ranks. Yes, they're inconsistent for sure but there is a huge gap between them and your regiment man, don't mislead yourself. You told me yourself that most of your members had around 100h on NW. Most K-KA members have 1000h+. Maybe you could have done slightly better with a better ping but K-KA server is known to be a good server and I'm pretty sure that if you rematch on a RGL server, 9 times out of 10 you will lose 20-0. That doesn't mean you guys are trash but simply that there is clear difference in term of experience between your two structures. If you think you could have got more than 1 or 2 rounds with a better ping, than you're simply a bit out of touch.

Not mean to be harsh but simply honest. From the little I've seen, you seem to be a rather nice person Freecss. Just don't give too much credits to what people say about your regiment, just do your stuff, gain some experience from that tournament and that way you can only do better than what most expect from you.

Oh thank you, I wish everyone could be caring enough like you to write an actual explanation. You are a very good person, love ya  :-* However, I am aware the fact that their guys are better but what I meant was we could win a few rounds if we exchanged our pings but not win the match. Also I didn't mean RGL servers which are also located in EU but our 49th server located in Turkey so there is a little misunderstanding. I sure know we wouldn't have it on our server and yes I joined the league knowing that our ping would be higher but the reason I did it was because there are no leagues in my area so I had to join EU or not join at all so I decided to join for team's experience. And about "bad-mouthing" thing. It actually does not matter to me on a personal level because I am used to it from both Warband and other "competitive" games(you could guess some), but I kind of felt protective towards my regiment because as you know most of them are new to the game and it makes me sad and mad to see new players grow away from the game with sadness and anger because of the bad attitude of more experienced players. It is my personality trait so I cannot change it sorry. Also they are not used to interact with the opposing team (we always did events and 1v1 matches in both of which all chat is forbidden) so they were confused to get direct messages from the opposing team, even I was not sure if they could type in all chat such things because that is also my first league experience. New players asked me "Why are they calling us kebab?" and I did not have a real answer so some of them put some nasty words in the chat even though I warned them not to do it (sorry about that :P). As a conclusion, I will tell them try not to be offended next time and I will still tell them not to do it back to people who do it to them :-X because that is how I want my regiment to be; caring and respecting.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: November 13, 2017, 12:47:18 pm »
Fair enough mate. Lets just forget that incident and move on! :)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #1041 on: November 13, 2017, 12:53:11 pm »
I'd say you're a step above them to ignore it and I really respect that, however if RebelliouS (as I saw from the video) insults you again, please get your whole regiment to talk shit to him in unison.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1042 on: November 13, 2017, 01:11:12 pm »
fucking rebel

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #1043 on: November 13, 2017, 01:56:33 pm »
Rebel is trash  8)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #1044 on: November 13, 2017, 02:05:22 pm »
Tardet is the hero we dont deserve

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: November 13, 2017, 02:13:34 pm »
Tardet is a fgt. 85e shit reg anyone can beat them
 Wait until 17e plays u, ez win. Only thing France can win is their land back with the help of major nations and the end of a war. You paragraph writing cunt.

Meme ofc don't h8 me cus u 8nt me

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1046 on: November 13, 2017, 02:17:02 pm »
I don't hate you because I ain't you, I hate you because you are you.  :-X
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: November 13, 2017, 02:17:53 pm »
When we face the 78th, make me happy, play on your right flank Ethercutie.

Spoiler
You absolute trash cunt
[close]

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: November 13, 2017, 02:19:55 pm »

I don't hate you because I ain't you, I hate you because you are you.  :-X

This is why I turned down your offer to meet for a drink.

When we face the 78th, make me happy, play on your right flank Ethercutie.

Spoiler
You absolute trash cunt
[close]

Fam I'll duel you 1st round. I'll show u melee skill!!!!

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: November 13, 2017, 02:20:40 pm »
What's worrying me is the fact you could actually win.