Author Topic: 42nd Regiment of Foot (The Black Watch) #NWGL Champs [NA]  (Read 37593 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: 42nd Regiment of Foot (The Black Watch) #NWGL Champs [NA]
« Reply #255 on: February 10, 2019, 09:06:29 pm »
If you're a proud subscriber of Glenn's YouTube channel and a NWGL Champion sign up for my 6v6 Tournament!

Link
you're either one or the other not both
but i am both  8)
ur also the kinda guy to be in both the lg and 91st

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #256 on: February 10, 2019, 09:19:16 pm »

smh, where's the unedited version at

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #257 on: February 11, 2019, 12:43:48 am »
If you're a proud subscriber of Glenn's YouTube channel and a NWGL Champion sign up for my 6v6 Tournament!

Link
you're either one or the other not both
but i am both  8)
ur also the kinda guy to be in both the lg and 91st
ig you can say im the IT factor then   ::) ;)

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 11, 2019, 01:29:35 am »

reminder the first 10 seconds of this video is an accurate representation of godfreids leading
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 13, 2019, 05:44:51 am »

Suns

« Reply #260 on: February 13, 2019, 07:59:14 am »
I didn't actually want Nappy to slay AsianP for using all chat reee

he left out my very sarcastic " SLAY" and "smh" after

lol.

weird time to be sarcastic but ok.

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
« Reply #261 on: February 14, 2019, 04:22:50 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Eliminator was such a great album.
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 15, 2019, 10:53:10 pm »

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #263 on: February 18, 2019, 11:01:15 pm »
i went hiking with two friends and we found a cave. we had our headlamps so we went in. it was everyone's first time in a cave. we found three small rooms and three narrow passages. there was no standing up, we were on hands and knees. we didnt go through the last passage because it was narrow enough that getting stuck was a real possibility. but in the deepest chamber we rested and turned out our lights. we listened to water drip, and heard the silent flutter of a bat. it occurred to me that we were 50 feet underground in a damp, cramped, tight space with no light. the cave was off the trail. the trailhead was 3 miles away. the nearest building was 10 miles down the one lane road that leads to the trailhead. we had no cell reception on the mountain. on top of that we were 3 hours from home. we took precautions to make sure we could find our way out of the cave, it was only three rooms after all, but in a cave of rock all things are at once completely familiar and unrecognizable. every wall looks like every other wall, but completely different. in that moment in the dark i remembered a picture of myself as a kid, wearing cowboy boots and a hat, riding a play horse in the cul de sac in front of the house where i grew up. the same house where i first dropped acid a year ago. when i tripped i had a panic attack and spent 36 hours in hell. the underworld. and i thought of myself as a little boy with blonde hair and cowboy boots. smiling my confused smile. over two and a half decades later im sitting in the dark in an uncharted cave -- the underworld. when i tripped there was no up or down, there was no dividing line between things. there was nothing and everything. here in the dark it was the same. we turned our lights back on and headed for the exit. i was first to move because i was last in, but i was disoriented. maybe it was the moment of darkness, or maybe it was a cosmic property of the cave itself. maybe i was tripping on acid again, and the whole world was rocks and spiders and glimmering wet walls. maybe my lamp was the only light in the universe. i found the hole, crouched low and passed through into the long chamber. i crawled back across the ledge over a deep fissure and climbed up into the first chamber. i turned right, hit a wall i didnt remember, and instantly panicked. the only passage was an extremely narrow space we would have to wriggle through. i conferred with my buddy and he was equally confused. we both stood there hunched over, saying what the fuck, dude what the fuck. our last guy heard us and started to say dude what the fuck are you serious. he came out of the long chamber, looked left and said fuck you guys. the cave mouth was right above him. the day after my acid trip i convinced a medical doctor to prescribe me klonopin against regulations. i took one tablet when i got home and 12 hours later i woke up, though i didnt remember getting changed into pajamas or getting into bed. i was even surprised that my girlfriend was there. for days after the experience i was still in shock. i couldnt tell time and when i looked at people i didnt understand how they could be going about their day. it took weeks to readjust to reality. walking back into the light after that hour underground i was surprised to find that it didnt feel immediately different. my breath was still heavy and my throat tight. i finally noticed i was shaking. hiking back all we could talk about was how we felt in the cave, we relived it. today i am still in the cave. still reliving it. i am in my home, looking at my white walls and the furniture i picked out, and i am still in the cave. on my wall ive hung the poster that came with the john maus box set and the tips of my majesty palms' leaves are browning in the cold. my phone lights up with a message from a friend that says "march of the penguins was robbed of an oscar" and when it goes dark 5 seconds later, i am in the cave.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 18, 2019, 11:17:46 pm »
vette sucks
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #266 on: February 18, 2019, 11:22:04 pm »
vette sucks
you really arent a garfield fan but just hopped on the bandwagon after the garfster started showing up on merchendise clothing etc. Im seeing you here and i bet that u didnt know garfield until after his second movie! Have you even read the sunday comics? As a child, have yoyu waited excitedly for that next epic sunday strip? What's that, you didnt even know the sunday strips were longer than the standard 3-panel format? Did you come here from a tweet off garfields twitter? Or was your first exposure to garfield in the form of some ironic meme you fucking geek loser?? Oh wow! Did you guys know that, when you remove garfield from garfield comics, jon arbuckle seems alone? Thats some next level post-modernism right there! Fuck you. If you didnt know garfield since well before his early 90s long-eye drawing style days then you dont belong here. Do you even know who lyman is? Not just his relationship to jon, but what hes actually like? No you dont. Yu probably prefer the computer generated garfield comics not the jim davis hand drawn ones because they look cleaner and brighter to you. You wouldnt wear a garfield shirt, not out in public. Youre not proud to be a garfield fan, youre here to sneer at those of us who are.

uyo hate garfield and vette you arent welcome here anymroe

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #267 on: February 18, 2019, 11:23:54 pm »
Inspirational

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 18, 2019, 11:26:49 pm »
swtor is a trash game

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 18, 2019, 11:58:23 pm »
sleek and i are the only cultured ones