Author Topic: ♜ Minisiege & EU_Commander  (Read 156318 times)

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♜ Minisiege
« Reply #180 on: May 29, 2015, 04:21:45 pm »
Ban Request:

Reason: Blocking teammates, trolling teamwounding and tking
Date: 5-29-2015
Time: 7:13 Pacific
Name of offenders: Sheikh Fat Boy and Rich Homie Quan

Quan shooting a teammate
Spoiler
[close]

Both Fat Boy and Quan blocking entrances
Spoiler
[close]

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #181 on: May 29, 2015, 05:27:38 pm »
Thank you for reporting, both are banned.

I had a vision about a new map is that true :D?
I started working a new one but I'm not sure of what I want exactly. I'm thinking about a siege starting as a street battle with barricades and ending in some kind of palace.

Also admin applications will be reopened on June 15 for summer.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 05:30:07 pm by MaxLam »

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #182 on: June 05, 2015, 04:31:00 pm »
A new borodino map was added.

The attacking team made some impressive cavalry charges during the last rounds. Here they are, preparing for attack:

« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 07:05:22 pm by MaxLam »

Offline Drame22

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 06, 2015, 01:44:10 am »
Hello,

Max, I sent you a PM about this, but I just got banned from the server for no stated reason. I was learning how to build a plank bridge when a player started destroying them(I don't recall his name, but in hindsight, he might have been the admin). I told him I wasn't spamming, just learning, and to not be an "ass", to quote. I was then slayed by the admin. When I asked why I was slayed, having respawned, I was banned. There was no stated reason, no warning given, not even a "hey man, don't swear"; just a slay, and when I asked why the server slayed me(via admin), I was banned. I don't hold any grudges there; i've destroyed plank spams myself before, and I can definitely see where they might think i was just spamming them. but realisitcally, i created about 8 planks in total in the attacker spawn. I was practicing, and I made sure to delete the boards i was not using anymore. not sure if the game's recorded, but if it is, feel free to go back and see for yourself. i set them up, broke them, and tried again. I know all about BP, and I hate sapper trolls, so I made very sure to delete what i was done with.

Can anyone shed light on why that happened, and what I did wrong? I'm not looking for 'justice' or anything like that; I'd just really like to get back on the minisiege server. It's easily the most fun server, just ahead of 63e and 15th Bots.

Also, I'm sorry if this is not the place to post this. This was the only result in the forum when I searched 'Minisiege'.

Thank you for your time. Oh, my username is Gunwhistle.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 01:48:01 am by Drame22 »

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #184 on: June 06, 2015, 02:15:59 am »
There is plenty servers to "practice" building. Moreover saying: "i'm practicing making a bridge, ass", isn't the best way to make new friends. Anyway that was only a temp ban (1 hour).

Offline Drame22

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 06, 2015, 02:42:34 am »
Max:

Thank you for the info. Yes, I know I should have handled that more maturely. I got frustrated because he destroyed the first plank I actually placed correctly, without saying anything at all, which caused me to mouth off.

By "practice", I meant that specific bridge for that specific map. The map in question had the tunnel in the left quarter of the defender fort, over a moat, that led into the basement. I had tried multiple times to build a bridge with no luck. Someone online explained how to do it, and I decided to practice for a minute before moving forward again.

Anyways, thank you for the info. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't perma-banned for something as silly as saying 'ass'.

I'll see you all back in the Minisiege!

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 06, 2015, 10:32:25 am »
Max:

Thank you for the info. Yes, I know I should have handled that more maturely. I got frustrated because he destroyed the first plank I actually placed correctly, without saying anything at all, which caused me to mouth off.

By "practice", I meant that specific bridge for that specific map. The map in question had the tunnel in the left quarter of the defender fort, over a moat, that led into the basement. I had tried multiple times to build a bridge with no luck. Someone online explained how to do it, and I decided to practice for a minute before moving forward again.

Anyways, thank you for the info. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't perma-banned for something as silly as saying 'ass'.

I'll see you all back in the Minisiege!

Welcome back again :)

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 06, 2015, 12:22:54 pm »
New map seems really good, Max.  ;D

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #190 on: June 07, 2015, 12:21:08 pm »
Banned.

Offline Mac

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 08, 2015, 07:35:33 pm »
Don't know if it's a perm ban or temp ban but either way i want unbanning

1. Name or player ID, UNSC_ODST_Sjt_Mac

2. Date of ban, 8/6/15

3. Explain your crime, I typed a rather extensive message explaing the flaws in a certain players argument and explaing how stupid he was and i got slayed for "swearing" when i did not infact swear in my message, so I decided "well I'll give this fucker a reason for his bull shit slay, so I called him a C--t, and then got banned.

4. Start your apology, I have to admit I don't really feel sorry for what I did, as this admin whos name I can't remember wronged me and I took his slay as an insult so I responded how I would to a direct insult to my person. oh and is it pushing it a bit to actually request an apology for myself?

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 09, 2015, 07:11:20 am »
Don't know if it's a perm ban or temp ban but either way i want unbanning

1. Name or player ID, UNSC_ODST_Sjt_Mac

2. Date of ban, 8/6/15

3. Explain your crime, I typed a rather extensive message explaing the flaws in a certain players argument and explaing how stupid he was and i got slayed for "swearing" when i did not infact swear in my message, so I decided "well I'll give this fucker a reason for his bull shit slay, so I called him a C--t, and then got banned.

4. Start your apology, I have to admit I don't really feel sorry for what I did, as this admin whos name I can't remember wronged me and I took his slay as an insult so I responded how I would to a direct insult to my person. oh and is it pushing it a bit to actually request an apology for myself?

It was me who banned you
You sweared and had a heavy argument with another player, I slayed you for swearing (vive la logs)
You then sweared again and insulted me directly so I gave you a temp ban to cool off. But as it seems that you still don't see the problem with insulting other players I honestly regret not having you permbanned until (proper!!!) unban appeal.
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Mac

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 09, 2015, 04:07:30 pm »
Ok, but still not saying sorry to you

Offline rikimaru114

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Gren_Rikimaru
« Reply #194 on: June 09, 2015, 04:33:30 pm »
I just want 2 say gj to Elrick Ackbar for doing his job as a admin while the target or so called troll did already the job as being a troll. so once again thank you Elric for being such a great admin and temp banning me because I was calling the troll a idiot. just gg keep it going. I hope you are proud of your self by temp banning me for such reason while the troll keeps trolling just wonderfull job.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 04:46:49 pm by rikimaru114 »