Author Topic: 6te Schlesische Landwehr Infanterie | NANWL Season 8 Champs |  (Read 183159 times)

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
Re: 6te Schlesische Landwehr Infanterie | NANWL Season 8 Champs
« Reply #1230 on: April 26, 2018, 05:16:27 pm »
I'll just leave this here
real question is how the fuck did I get sweet talked into joining this AGAIN
i didnt think the 6te were that desperate
I think moraine is the one who is desperate...
LOL i'm desperate?! Have you looked at your shit line up for team usa. You are a literal joke you couldn't even keep your regiment together get out of here you joke.
Let's quickly go through what you've posted here without thinking Moraine...

1. "shit line up for team usa"
> The lineup is not shit. Sure we lost our first match, but when we were in a full 7v7 matchup against team Canada we went 13-8, and Canada is one of our hardest opponents in the group. If you can "prove" or "fact check" that our lineup is shit, then please, educate all of us because as I see it we're one of the strongest teams in our group. I'd also like to follow up that I don't think you could

2. "couldn't even keep your regiment together"
> The 41st was my first regiment I was properly running, and it ran for more than a year. Most regiments do not make it to 6 months, nevertheless a year. We had strong attendance, good community, and weren't extremely volatile to other regiments and were actually respectable. Sure, I don't have any fancy medals to prove anything, no NANWL titles (next time Anthony) no groupfighting tourneys, no pretty undefeated record, but in the end we had what was more important - a decent fucking place in this game. There are lots of toxic and salty communities, and the goal of the 41st was not to be best NA. We started casual and shifted into a semi-competitive regiment. Issues arise in all regiments, and the 41st was not exempt from them. I held together a regiment in which the cast of characters I had on board never would've all been in the same place at the same time. It was one of the most diverse group of NCO's and CO's that I've ever seen, coming from all different types of places before and pulling from many different types of groups. You can fact check the whole paragraph, and I can almost guarantee that any 41st member you ask (besides yourself, since all you were was upset that you weren't good enough to be a guard in Lawbringer's company) they had a good time or at least good memories and enjoyed their time.

Now..

Moraine, what have you done exactly?

Where is your regiment that you ran that stayed together with you at the helm, through losses and wins?

Why is it that you call people out just to realize that in fact the very act of attacking decent people on the forum is why people don't like you?

I've had my share of people disliking me in this community, hell I started in 63e and as a Corporal people disliked me and everything I stood for. Then when I left, many NCOs and Officers in 63e didn't like me at all. Through good action and time, you might just find that people could appreciate you too bud.

In conclusion Moraine, yes. You are desperate.

[close]
tl;dr
Moraine needs to fact check himself before he continues to embarrass himself, and I got carried away with this shitpost

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1231 on: April 26, 2018, 05:18:07 pm »
It's simple. Jakester is a likeable, somewhat mature individual with no stake in the game and Morraine is an oxygen thief who is depriving underprivileged children of breathable air. You would hug jakester, you would pick Morraine up by the vagina and shake him until all of the wasted hours of your life spent dealing with his shit fall out. Who needs a poll
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline 6teSLR_Official

• Private
  • Official Account of the 6teSLR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 6teSLR
« Reply #1232 on: April 26, 2018, 05:23:39 pm »
Take your argument to PM or steam, not here please.  ;)

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #1233 on: April 26, 2018, 05:24:18 pm »
Sorry cap'n.
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1234 on: April 26, 2018, 05:33:03 pm »
41st Rifles was the best company tbh

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1235 on: April 26, 2018, 09:53:18 pm »
That's a takedown I can be proud of

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #1236 on: April 26, 2018, 10:25:55 pm »
Sorry cap'n.

Anthony has me held hostage. help

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1238 on: April 27, 2018, 12:10:16 am »
didnt anthony retire?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: April 27, 2018, 12:17:06 am »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: April 27, 2018, 12:24:13 am »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1241 on: April 27, 2018, 12:48:14 am »
LOL i'm desperate?! Have you looked at your shit line up for team usa. You are a literal joke you couldn't even keep your regiment together get out of here you joke.

> The lineup is not shit. Sure we lost our first match, but when we were in a full 7v7 matchup against team Canada we went 13-8, and Canada is one of our hardest opponents in the group. If you can "prove" or "fact check" that our lineup is shit, then please, educate all of us because as I see it we're one of the strongest teams in our group. I'd also like to follow up that I don't think you could

> The 41st was my first regiment I was properly running, and it ran for more than a year. Most regiments do not make it to 6 months, nevertheless a year. We had strong attendance, good community, and weren't extremely volatile to other regiments and were actually respectable. Sure, I don't have any fancy medals to prove anything, no NANWL titles (next time Anthony) no groupfighting tourneys, no pretty undefeated record, but in the end we had what was more important - a decent fucking place in this game. There are lots of toxic and salty communities, and the goal of the 41st was not to be best NA. We started casual and shifted into a semi-competitive regiment. Issues arise in all regiments, and the 41st was not exempt from them. I held together a regiment in which the cast of characters I had on board never would've all been in the same place at the same time. It was one of the most diverse group of NCO's and CO's that I've ever seen, coming from all different types of places before and pulling from many different types of groups. You can fact check the whole paragraph, and I can almost guarantee that any 41st member you ask (besides yourself, since all you were was upset that you weren't good enough to be a guard in Lawbringer's company) they had a good time or at least good memories and enjoyed their time.

Now..

Where is your regiment that you ran that stayed together with you at the helm, through losses and wins?

Why is it that you call people out just to realize that in fact, the very act of attacking decent people on the forum is why people don't like you?

I've had my share of people disliking me in this community, hell I started in 63e and as a Corporal people disliked me and everything I stood for. Then when I left, many NCOs and Officers in 63e didn't like me at all. Through good action and time, you might just find that people could appreciate you too bud.

[close]
tl;dr
Moraine needs to fact check himself before he continues to embarrass himself, and I got carried away with this shitpost
You can keep the 13-8 meme if it makes you feel better (it was 12-9 though)

Spoiler
But let me explain something, it doesn't matter because 7v5 or 5v5 would've had the same 6-0 starting result with those lineups, and I'm not about to sit 2 people while we wait for your guys, just to humor you, when they made an effort to show up on time, that's every bit as unfair to them as you perceive the 7v5 was to you, and sorry, but being fair to my teammates will take priority every time. As it is, I just didn't see it making any difference aside from wasting my teammates time who showed up ready and wanting to play.

Also, 7v7 on that garbage server/map with us playing you in open melee was your advantage. As shown in the last round, when we applied actual group fighting tactics, you guys melted, had we been doing that the entire time it would've been a much different score, but I never really felt in danger of losing so I saw no reason to not let things continue at the pace they were, just didn't want to risk the possibility choking that last round ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .
[close]

tl;dr the implication of your meme is wrong.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1242 on: April 27, 2018, 12:51:24 am »
I was under the impression the 6-4 win u have on us was a friendly

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #1243 on: April 27, 2018, 01:34:34 am »

Now..

Why is it that you call people out just to realize that in fact the very act of attacking decent people on the forum is why people don't like you?

[close]
tl;dr
Yawn, It's not shit tier? You don't have russian, asian, or even sanders. You are literilly a shit tier admin and a shit tier reg leader. So deperate to win NAPL by bringing in lawbringer and end up having everyone hate you and your shit tier meme reg. enough for you to get couped. You can write all the paragraphs you want but you still are a complete joke of NW and you do not represent the US. You took team USA after all the good meleers dropped it and now you think you're important. Perhaps you should check yourself.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: April 27, 2018, 02:03:40 am »

Now..

[close]
tl;dr
Yawn, It's not shit tier? You don't have russian, asian, or even sanders. You are literilly a shit tier admin and a shit tier reg leader. So deperate to win NAPL by bringing in lawbringer and end up having everyone hate you and your shit tier meme reg. enough for you to get couped. You can write all the paragraphs you want but you still are a complete joke of NW and you do not represent the US. You took team USA after all the good meleers dropped it and now you think you're important. Perhaps you should check yourself.
sanders is on the team tho. that team was also made in 6 hours. team USA was dead before jakester took...

and who hates Jakester? even those that left with law still love him
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 02:16:38 am by BabyJesus »