Author Topic: mod said i shuld post dis  (Read 4628 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Re: mod said i shuld post dis
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2013, 10:27:23 pm »
Well you can't expect decent responses without a decent thread title, you give off a trollish seeming bias..
Very truth. When I stumbled across this thread I though it was a troll thread.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
Re: mod said i shuld post dis
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2013, 01:16:01 am »
I get the trolly title, but the content is what people are mocking me about. I won't ask why people dislike me again, because it received the wrong inclination when previously brought up (people thought I was trying to say "IM PERFECT WHY DONT ALL OF YOU LOVE ME" instead of "I would like to try to change myself so that I'm not such a thorn in everyone's backside"), and it would derail the thread further. I know I'm not perfect, but I never said I was. People have defects. I have quite a few defects--if any of them happen to be a problem for someone, all I ask is why they care. But answers would further derail this thread.

Thanks Blobmania, I know a lot more about this process now, so this thread was a success, I'd say. Locking thread since no one else seems to be interested in how this stuff works. If other mods would like to add to what Blob had said, I'd be glad to learn through PM.