Author Topic: "Love" is bullshit and let me tell you why  (Read 3557 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
"Love" is bullshit and let me tell you why
« on: June 08, 2019, 07:00:19 am »
I'm a bit fucked in the head right now so forgive my unpleasant formatting as I attempt to dissect the female anatomy in a simplistic and somewhat digestible manner.

Some of this will be conjecture, but I will reference sources and provide them as necessary. Also a bit of a warning, going down this rabbit hole can make some people uncomfortable; don't read unless you are absolutely certain that concepts such as "true love" exist.

Introduction:

Most societies in the world believe in ideas of monogamy. It has become my belief that this is an ideal that can never be fully realized due to the primordial instincts of the human species.

The cycle shift hypothesis:

If you are somewhat versed in the world of evolutionary psychology, you can skip this part.

What is the cycle shift hypothesis?

The ovulatory shift hypothesis is the theory that women experience evolutionarily adaptive changes in subconscious thoughts and behaviors related to mating across the ovulatory cycle. (1)

What does this imply?

Numerous studies have shown that women’s sexual preferences change throughout the ovulatory cycle, heavily indicating evidence in favor of the good genes hypothesis.

Okay so what is the good genes hypothesis?

The good genes hypothesis states that a female's ideal mate choice among potential mates is one whose genes will produce male offspring with the best chance of reproductive success. This also implies that a potential mate's capacity as a parental caregiver or any other direct benefits the father can offer the mother, such as nuptial gifts or good territory, are irrelevant to his value as the potential father of the female's offspring. (2)

Okay, so what evidence do we have to support the good genes hypothesis?

1. Women’s sexual preferences during the ovulatory cycle:

The following studies show that when women are fertile, they feel significant increased attraction towards:

-more masculine faces (6)

-more symmetrical faces and bodies (7)

-the scent of men with more symmetrical faces and bodies (7)

-more physically fit men (7)

-more domineering behavior (9)

-more competitive behavior (9)

2. During their most fertile phase, women fantasize about sexual encounters with men who are not their current partner, and experience decreased satisfaction with their current partner:

Extra-pair copulation occurs when an individual mates outside of his/her own monogamous pairing. This (3) study shows that:

-women reported greater sexual interest in, and fantasy about, non–primary partners near ovulation than during the luteal phase;

-women did not report significantly greater sexual interest in, and fantasy about, primary partners near ovulation

And this (4) study shows that:

-pair-bonded women who were near ovulation reported greater extra-pair flirtation

-these effects were exhibited primarily by women who perceived their partners to be low on hypothesized good genes indicators (low in sexual attractiveness relative to investment attractiveness)

3. During their most fertile phase, women who have partners with imperfect genes (or asymmetrical faces) felt less close to their partner and were more critical of their partner's faults (5) (11)

4. When women are at their least fertile, they are more attracted to (11):

-warmth

-faithfulness

-agreeableness

-resources and wealth

5. Women who self report less attraction to the physical characteristics mentioned previously have lower self esteem (or perceive themselves as less attractive). (8) (12)

The general idea:

Evolutionary psychology tells us that women are likely to experience a dichotomy of sexual attraction. If they can’t find a mate who can maintain their sexual desire while they are ovulating, they will feel a desire to seek out a mate with better genes to reproduce with. Women feel unattractive when they are paired with a genetically inferior mate and this drives their self esteem down. This can result in relationship problems that can serve as an excuse or justification of extra-pair copulation.

Okay but why does this all matter? How does this contradict ideas of love and monogamy?

Love in our society is deemed as a true attraction and infatuation with another person. Being with someone who you instinctively don’t want to reproduce with is a sign that their primary function is to serve as a provider of care and resources for a baby that isn’t genetically their own. This contradicts the idea that “there is someone for everyone” and rather implies that evolution has guided us towards a more efficient (but unfortunately less humanistic) system.

Situations like this one: https://i.redd.it/v8tz2c2pxia11.jpg revolve around the idea that women don’t enjoy being with someone who makes them feel unattractive. When someone with good genes offers to have sexual intercourse with them, they feel desired and then blame it on the husband (the one who subconsciously makes them feel unattractive through their unattractiveness) for not making them feel desired. In reality, there is not much the husband can to do fix this, because her lack of satisfaction comes from a sexual place, not an emotional one.

Some final words:

This is all a part of human evolution and has genetically gotten us to where we are today. I am not hating on women nor do I intend for this to be sexist, I’m really just a scientist who likes to analyze data. I did lurk r/incels but I myself am reasonably attractive and am not an incel. I thought their point of view was scattered, but intriguing. I still think they are wrong about most things, but in terms of evolutionary psychology they are mostly correct.

Resources (just going to put links to each corresponding reference here, not really a point in using APA format on it.):

(1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovulatory_shift_hypothesis

(2) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexy_son_hypothesis

(3) http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/269/1494/975

(4) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16403409

(5) https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Changes-in-women's-feelings-about-their-romantic-Larson-Haselton/84b9bce1b832abf443e0c2b2c3c57fac300c79e1

(6) https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513899000331

(7) http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/272/1576/2023.short

(8 https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/f605/64ae0af84e5aa32d601fbb6435b66cd94f9c.pdf

(9) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15016293

(10) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1559901/

(11) https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Changes-in-women%27s-mate-preferences-across-the-Gangestad-Garver-Apgar/1433d210487ae0392d62a0445ee86a129ed5c092

(12) https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a2a1/e27346b5945b7b3155683536c89b5f435685.pdf
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 03:57:40 pm by Sgt.Winters »

MATT123456789

Re: "Love" is bullshit and let me tell you why
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2019, 07:00:56 am »
holy shit this is such basic bullshit everyone already knows

talk about something else

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 07:03:56 am »

Highly doubt that hombre. This is a scientific look at the advanced workings of the female, peer reviewed and fucking supported by the top minds of the world. This isn't some useless shit that society surmised in order to make the obese neckbeards feel like they have a chance at the digging into some sweet, plump blonde ass.

MATT123456789

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 07:09:54 am »

Highly doubt that hombre. This is a scientific look at the advanced workings of the female, peer reviewed and fucking supported by the top minds of the world. This isn't some useless shit that society surmised in order to make the obese neckbeards feel like they have a chance at the digging into some sweet, plump blonde ass.

peer reviewed?

yeah peer reviewed by a bunch of DUMBASSES

the obese neckbeards know deep down inside its all bullshit(bluepill), but they just go along with it anyway to not be labeled a misogynist incel, because a man that doesnt get pussy, i.e. an incel, is the WORST, most despicable thing from societies point of view.

motherfucker, you really think it takes a bunch of PHDs to find out that women just want to be FUCKEd by the most genetically superior being?

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2019, 07:19:33 am »

peer reviewed?

the obese neckbeards know deep down inside its all bullshit(bluepill), but they just go along with it anyway to not be labeled a misogynist incel, because a man that doesnt get pussy, i.e. an incel, is the WORST, most despicable thing from societies point of view.

motherfucker, you really think it takes a bunch of PHDs to find out that women just want to be FUCKEd by the most genetically superior being?

This is exactly why these triple chinned fucks need to get redpilled, and realize that settling for your beer belly ass simply isn't good enough. They need to hit the gym, freshen up, and get some fucking speech books so that the playing field may be leveled the way evolution needs it to be, where we strive for superior gains and don't settle for this basic shit. You want some good puss puss and know not just physically, but mentally that this chick is just begging for you to pound her like a fucking jackhammer.

Apparently so, as I have seen tens, if not HUNDREDS of women who would qualify easily for an 8/10 settle for below average, low income fucktwits who wouldn't know how to thrust if a tutorial vid was thrown straight their way. These poor women are literally fooling their fucking brain chemistry because society thinks it is believable that every man (provided he has a decent social personality) be given a chance at some prime coochie. This IS BULLSHIT, nature demands the best and a conditioning done out of the pity for the weakminded will lead to our downfall. Since evolution doesn't play by their rules, the superior male has to now conform to these rules in order for the rest of the pack to get some action.

MATT123456789

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2019, 07:26:40 am »

peer reviewed?

This is exactly why these triple chinned fucks need to get redpilled, and realize that settling for your beer belly ass simply isn't good enough. They need to hit the gym, freshen up, and get some fucking speech books so that the playing field may be leveled the way evolution needs it to be, where we strive for superior gains and don't settle for this basic shit. You want some good puss puss and know not just physically, but mentally that this chick is just begging for you to pound her like a fucking jackhammer.

Apparently so, as I have seen tens, if not HUNDREDS of women who would qualify easily for an 8/10 settle for below average, low income fucktwits who wouldn't know how to thrust if a tutorial vid was thrown straight their way. These poor women are literally fooling their fucking brain chemistry because society thinks it is believable that every man (provided he has a decent social personality) be given a chance at some prime coochie. This IS BULLSHIT, nature demands the best and a conditioning done out of the pity for the weakminded will lead to our downfall. Since evolution doesn't play by their rules, the superior male has to now conform to these rules in order for the rest of the pack to get some action.

so you are saying that modern society has given the genetically inferior beta male a chance for some pussy?

yes i agree, but still, will beta male ACTUALLY benefit from the relationship? the inferior beta male will be walked all over , disrespected, being used only for his money, and only get boring uniinteresting sex twice a year from his "wife"

nature isnt always right, the weakminded getting pussy is NECESSARY for our survival and continuation as a species, if the betas werent getting any pussy theyd riot and shit would be BAD, they got strength in fucking numbers, as per the 80/20 rule, it doesnt matter how good you are, overwhelming numbers will always win

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2019, 07:37:55 am »

peer reviewed?

so you are saying that modern society has given the genetically inferior beta male a chance for some pussy?

yes i agree, but still, will beta male ACTUALLY benefit from the relationship? the inferior beta male will be walked all over , disrespected, being used only for his money, and only get boring uniinteresting sex twice a year from his "wife"

nature isnt always right, the weakminded getting pussy is NECESSARY for our survival and continuation as a species, if the betas werent getting any pussy theyd riot and shit would be BAD, they got strength in fucking numbers, as per the 80/20 rule, it doesnt matter how good you are, overwhelming numbers will always win
Oh yes, the weaker man will without a doubt be trampled upon by his "significant other" as she drains him of cash, all the while fucking the poolboy every Saturday evening after an extensive spending spree at Sephora.

True, clearly the weaker members of the male sex reproduce at an abnormal rate that is necessary for the species to continue indefinitely.

This is shown perfectly in a clip from Idiocracy:

BUT, that does not mean men will always have to settle for this low standard in order for women to accept them and breed contemptuously for the good of mankind. Over time, we can slowly build up that standard, making it so they don't have to be 240 pounds, living in a shitty apartment, and wracked with mental issues in order for free pussy to be flung at them like rotten fruit at a condemned peasant heading to the gallows.

I'm so glad I'm nearing the end, this has finally opened my mind to the true functioning of evolution, and just how society has tried to tame it for the worst.

MATT123456789

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2019, 08:23:18 am »

peer reviewed?

Oh yes, the weaker man will without a doubt be trampled upon by his "significant other" as she drains him of cash, all the while fucking the poolboy every Saturday evening after an extensive spending spree at Sephora.

True, clearly the weaker members of the male sex reproduce at an abnormal rate that is necessary for the species to continue indefinitely.

This is shown perfectly in a clip from Idiocracy:

BUT, that does not mean men will always have to settle for this low standard in order for women to accept them and breed contemptuously for the good of mankind. Over time, we can slowly build up that standard, making it so they don't have to be 240 pounds, living in a shitty apartment, and wracked with mental issues in order for free pussy to be flung at them like rotten fruit at a condemned peasant heading to the gallows.

I'm so glad I'm nearing the end, this has finally opened my mind to the true functioning of evolution, and just how society has tried to tame it for the worst.

damn RIP winters

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2019, 09:44:58 am »
Holy shit Winters wtf is this thread

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2019, 11:21:46 am »
*A new challenger appears*
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2019, 11:29:03 am »
looks like someone got rejected
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Tommmy

• First Sergeant
  • drinkin' Moets holdin Tecs
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2019, 12:37:30 pm »
incelAndy
si vis pacem, parabellum

Offline Riv

• Sergeant
  • ooga booga
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2019, 01:23:24 pm »
only a beta would waste time writing something like this

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2019, 02:54:30 pm »
When did we as humans abandon the part of our mental lives that transcends the evolutionary? This species is the only one that lives detached from animalism, and while it’s necessary to understand our animal side, it is not the dominant side in any way

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2019, 03:54:30 pm »
The Last of the Neanderthals strikes again