Author Topic: Need help finding a "33rd" Regiment preferably well known and Union.  (Read 8188 times)

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Need help finding a "33rd" Regiment preferably well known and Union.
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2014, 10:04:11 pm »
33rd rejiment of firth
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Macca

• Come on you Rangers!
  • Major
  • yes.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2014, 05:13:39 pm »
33rd rejiment of firth
best rejiment eu na

Offline Ragnar_Lothbrok

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RagnarDex
Union
Illinois "Normals" - 4 Engagements
Indiana - 12 Engagements
New York - 4 Engagements including Gettysburg, Fredericksburg and Antietam. Taken by the N&S Regiment.
Ohio - 16 Engagements
Pennsylvania - 9 Engagements including Second Bull Run, Fredericksburg and Antietam.
Wisconsin - 3 Engagements

Confederates
Alabama - 27 Engagements
Arkansas - 5 Engagements You have already reserved.
North Carolina - Fought at Gettysburg, Antietam, Second Bull Run and Fredericksburg
Tennessee - Multiple Engagements including Shiloh and Chickamauga.
Virginia - Part of the Stonewall Brigade one of the most famous of the Civil War. Reserved by Millander.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 10:04:36 am by Ragnar_Lothbrok »
Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
I dont know where you guys got the impression only the Emerald Guards were being reserved.

None the less most populas states raised at least 33 regiments of Infantry so take your pick.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Ragnar_Lothbrok

• Donator
    • View Profile
I dont know where you guys got the impression only the Emerald Guards were being reserved.

None the less most populas states raised at least 33 regiments of Infantry so take your pick.

I searched this board for anything with 33 in it and Emerald Guard was the only one of the 33rd Virginia that I found that had already been reserved.
Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
If your referring to my/33e's reservation it does apply to all 10 companies...
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Ragnar_Lothbrok

• Donator
    • View Profile
Ahh fair enough, other post has been edited. I saw loads of stuff for the Emerald Guard and too me that looked like you were just taking a company, apologies.

Offline Roman4Life

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ROMAN
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2015, 02:55:52 pm »
33rd Marks Lads on Tour