Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 556676 times)

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #3045 on: July 22, 2017, 12:36:56 am »
To clarify, Pred purposefully tked at the beginning of a round, and the person he tked requested a ban. After talking to Label about it, the consensus was to "perma" ban. He's being unbanned relatively soon though so it's no biggie

So on nagfing people who purposefully tk or even slur sometimes get temped but because I tkd someone who had walked up behind me and stabbed me twice. Also he did not post on the forums so what's with this? Don't you need proof such as a screenshot?

Someone breaking a rule to team-kill you doesn't permit you to get revenge by breaking a rule as well. You message an admin and they handle it.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3046 on: July 22, 2017, 02:00:53 am »
Both ^^

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Norwegian13

« Reply #3047 on: July 22, 2017, 02:02:22 am »
Aren't you guys going to get a new thread soon? You're way over 100 pages by now...

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3048 on: July 22, 2017, 02:04:10 am »
Aren't you guys going to get a new thread soon? You're way over 100 pages by now...
Label doesn't follow any rule set
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #3049 on: July 22, 2017, 04:26:19 am »
hi

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3050 on: July 22, 2017, 05:52:46 am »
Name under which you were banned: uh idk

What was happening when you got banned: uh idk but i went inactive for 6 months and i wanted to de rust and i was banned

Time, date, and timezone: idk, idk, idk

User Identification Number:1452379

hi ,im not trying to be a huge dick everyone makes mistakes, but if you could unban me please i would appreciate that, thanks

[Edit] im supposed to be unbanned july 21st

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: July 22, 2017, 06:58:17 am »
Name under which you were banned: uh idk

What was happening when you got banned: uh idk but i went inactive for 6 months and i wanted to de rust and i was banned

Time, date, and timezone: idk, idk, idk

User Identification Number:1452379

hi ,im not trying to be a huge dick everyone makes mistakes, but if you could unban me please i would appreciate that, thanks

[Edit] im supposed to be unbanned july 21st

Unbanned.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: July 22, 2017, 07:35:37 am »
To clarify, Pred purposefully tked at the beginning of a round, and the person he tked requested a ban. After talking to Label about it, the consensus was to "perma" ban. He's being unbanned relatively soon though so it's no biggie

So on nagfing people who purposefully tk or even slur sometimes get temped but because I tkd someone who had walked up behind me and stabbed me twice. Also he did not post on the forums so what's with this? Don't you need proof such as a screenshot?
Don'y need proof if an admin watched you do it, and you've been banned multiple times so you don't get any leniency

Well seeing as I wasn't banned right when this occurred and in fact multiple days later I don't believe an admin witnessed the event. Since seeing as most of the admins dislike me they would have banned me as soon as it had happened. Also I have only been banned twice there are people who have been banned many many times more than me.
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Offline Phoexas

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: July 22, 2017, 07:58:06 am »
Name under which you were banned: Shrimp_boi
What was happening when you got banned: I said a racial slur
Time, date, and timezone: Don't know the dates, assuming it was 7/15 around 4pm EST
User Identification Number: 1628743 

BUMP
plz 

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
« Reply #3054 on: July 22, 2017, 09:13:14 am »

Don'y need proof if an admin watched you do it, and you've been banned multiple times so you don't get any leniency

Well seeing as I wasn't banned right when this occurred and in fact multiple days later I don't believe an admin witnessed the event. Since seeing as most of the admins dislike me they would have banned me as soon as it had happened. Also I have only been banned twice there are people who have been banned many many times more than me.
I was supposed to be permanently banned on my second ban. It took near four months for me to convince Label otherwise
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: July 22, 2017, 09:21:32 am »
Name under which you were banned: Shrimp_boi
What was happening when you got banned: I said a racial slur
Time, date, and timezone: Don't know the dates, assuming it was 7/15 around 4pm EST
User Identification Number: 1628743 

BUMP
plz

It's been a week, haven't seen you making much trouble except for this. Please refrain from slurring in the future, unbanned.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline 3 Piece Mcburger

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [KIF]SSjt_Wilhelm
NA_Groupfighting | Unban plz
« Reply #3056 on: July 22, 2017, 11:42:12 am »
Name under which you were banned:[3teKDL]LKpl_Wilhelm
What was happening when you got banned: Team kill/ Toxic
Time, date, and timezone: idk the date but I think it was like 4/14/16 at around 5:00pm EST
User Identification Number:1195287

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
Re: NA_Groupfighting | Unban plz
« Reply #3057 on: July 22, 2017, 11:55:33 am »
Name under which you were banned:[3teKDL]LKpl_Wilhelm
What was happening when you got banned: Team kill/ Toxic
Time, date, and timezone: idk the date but I think it was like 4/14/16 at around 5:00pm EST
User Identification Number:1195287

Was a while ago, unbanned.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #3058 on: July 22, 2017, 07:13:31 pm »

After a while I question whether the admins "don't like you" or you just break a lot of rules.
Don't blame everyone for everything

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline boomdigity102

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: July 22, 2017, 08:21:17 pm »
Name under which you were banned: Boomdigity102 or [26e]FusP-Boomdigity102

What was happening when you got banned: I honestly have no clue. Today I tried connecting to NA_Groupfighting, but , to my surprise, I found out that I was permanently banned.

Time, date, and timezone:  I know last week I connected to the server just fine, but within the last 7 days I've been inactive on the server, so the banning must have taken place while I wasn't on during the last 7 days. My timezone is C.S.T.

User Identification Number: 1207406

Proof of Ban:  https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/847091427918131482/FF751D5EDAE83EF6E41B46DE435834988647344D/

I banned you for slurring multiple times under the name "William_The_Unforgiving". Unban date July 21st.

It's July 22nd and I still am not unbanned. Surely this is a misunderstanding, thanks :D.