Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 54910 times)

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL9] General Discussions
« Reply #780 on: March 26, 2023, 11:55:00 pm »
Yes me and Maskman are very good friends. Such good friends I unblocked him on steam 20 minutes before the match.
BFFs

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: March 26, 2023, 11:56:05 pm »
Yes me and Maskman are very good friends. Such good friends I unblocked him on steam 20 minutes before the match.
BFFs
You should keep doxing people..

Offline BlackBeard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ledger's Neko-Chan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BlackBeard
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #782 on: March 26, 2023, 11:57:20 pm »
SHUT UP YOU MUSLIM CUNTS!

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN | sHype
« Reply #783 on: March 26, 2023, 11:58:22 pm »

Offline Trexons

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Gren_Trexons
« Reply #784 on: March 27, 2023, 12:03:05 am »
wp to both regiments, was really exciting to watch this really close match

Wursti

« Reply #785 on: March 27, 2023, 12:11:54 am »

closer than the first one if i may say so, ofc only a personal opinion

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #786 on: March 27, 2023, 12:13:50 am »

closer than the first one if i may say so, ofc only a personal opinion
Even better than the 15th vs 92nd match

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #787 on: March 27, 2023, 12:23:29 am »

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #788 on: March 27, 2023, 12:25:40 am »
Okay coming home to this is honestly shocking.

It is something unpopular (and not for the good of the community) to enforce such a rule but Price had no real chance here. 55th people attacking Price is dumb. Just get your guys on in time. You knew everything you needed to know.

But that becomes a side story really. What 45thN has done today is probably the most disgusting thing I have ever seen or heard in NW. Pathetic humans who are so desperate to finally achieve something in a game they have ruined their respective childhood irl for. The 45thN is a cancerous ulcer in our community. They are a prime example of why this game went downhill a long time ago. Not a single person would achieve anything beyond being unemployed in the real world with such a mentality. I hope the community awakens. If any regiment is playing ANY match against the 45thN in the future you can do nothing but lose respect for them. One needs to treat diseases. The only possible treat for the 45thN is boycotting them 100%

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #789 on: March 27, 2023, 12:27:45 am »

It is something unpopular (and not for the good of the community) to enforce such a rule but Price had no real chance here. 55th people attacking Price is dumb. Just get your guys on in time. You knew everything you needed to know.

But that becomes a side story really. What 45thN has done today is probably the most disgusting thing I have ever seen or heard in NW. Pathetic humans who are so desperate to finally achieve something in a game they have ruined their respective childhood irl for. The 45thN is a cancerous ulcer in our community. They are a prime example of why this game went downhill a long time ago. Not a single person would achieve anything beyond being unemployed in the real world with such a mentality. I hope the community awakens. If any regiment is playing ANY match against the 45thN in the future you can do nothing but lose respect for them. One needs to treat diseases. The only possible treat for the 45thN is boycotting them 100%
lol

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN | sHype
« Reply #790 on: March 27, 2023, 12:30:17 am »

sorry bro unlucky

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #791 on: March 27, 2023, 12:39:03 am »
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #792 on: March 27, 2023, 12:45:46 am »

45thN has beaten both 55th and 15thYR, downhill? 45th over the years have actively hosted pickups, events and contributed to the uprising of the current centre company by giving them a great training opportunity. 92nd and consequently 55th have actively been racist, homophobic and discriminatory since their birth (and even more evident of that happening on the forums), which has been far more detrimental especially with the sitcom coups and stacking only for RGT instead of developing on their own members. I know you have some major hatred to 45thN but that seems to be a you problem, rather than a they problem.

There has been many 'cancers' in this community, but 45thN unfortunately isn't one of them...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 12:47:58 am by Fietta »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #793 on: March 27, 2023, 12:48:53 am »
We are not racist, we have black friends. And we only are homophobic towards you since your sexuality is personality lmao!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #794 on: March 27, 2023, 12:50:05 am »
We are not racist, we have black friends. And we only are homophobic towards you since your sexuality is personality lmao!

'sexuality is personality', get a grip