Author Topic: 084 4th Semi-Annual Charity Stream  (Read 1275 times)

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 084 4th Semi-Annual Charity Stream
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2023, 12:30:48 pm »
the connection we always knew we needed:

Germany 🤝 France
8) 8)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2023, 12:42:40 pm »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
click here to join the 84th

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2023, 04:43:26 am »
I want to thank everyone that participated and donated in the 84th's fourth biannual charity live stream. As of right now, we have raised $1728 dollars for the Alzheimer's Association. Overall, we've raised over $5,100 over these past for charity events! This time around, we gave out over 30 games for people to enjoy! From the bottom of my heart, I just want to thank everyone that participated! Without everyone that donates, chats, and played games with us, we could not have events as successful as these past ones!

And don't worry, I'll put out the drawing over everyone that donated soon and that diss track is already being worked on!
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2023, 05:05:34 am »
I want to thank everyone that participated and donated in the 84th's fourth biannual charity live stream. As of right now, we have raised $1728 dollars for the Alzheimer's Association. Overall, we've raised over $5,100 over these past for charity events! This time around, we gave out over 30 games for people to enjoy! From the bottom of my heart, I just want to thank everyone that participated! Without everyone that donates, chats, and played games with us, we could not have events as successful as these past ones!

And don't worry, I'll put out the drawing over everyone that donated soon and that diss track is already being worked on!

dan the chef is him
click here to join the 84th