After a few requests asking how to put your server on AZW (or a different module) I'm just going to put a very brief guide how to do this herePutting your NW server on AZW Reloaded (or a different module)
1. Copy and paste your AZW Reloaded folder (or mod file) into the Modules
folder in your server files.
2. Find and open the file NW_Sample_Battle.txt
(or gamemode of your choice, in AZW you want battle). Make sure you have the server details done correctly. The lines set_admin_pass, set_server_name and set_welcome_message must not have a # symbol on those lines. There are customisation options further down in this guide for this file. After checking/customising, save and close.
3. Right click on the file NW_Sample_Battle_start.bat
and click edit
. You should be able to see the single line: mb_warband_dedicated.exe -r NW_Sample_Battle.txt -m Napoleonic Wars. Simply change the Napoleonic Wars to AZW Reloaded
(or the name of your mod shown on its folder) spelt exactly to be -m AZW Reloaded
4. Run the NW_Sample_Battle_start.bat (or gamemode of choice start file) and it will be up in AZW Reloaded
I'll make this mini guide a little clearer later...possibly including the server from scratch tutorialServer load options for AZW Reloaded
- Remove the default faction lines and add the lines below for Factions automatically loaded as Brit vs Zulu. This stops factions switching/randomising after a round as well.
#adding less nations will reduce the randomization set (used in set_randomize_factions command)
add_factions fac_britain fac_britain
add_factions fac_france fac_france
set_factions fac_britain fac_france
- Below the line set_max_players, add the lines below for: allowing team stack, no friendly fire, mouse controlled block direction and no class limits
- You can also choose to have ban and faction voting removed with the lines below (only use this with the factions permanently set to Brits vs Zulu)