Author Topic: ♞Cavalry Groupfight Server - EU [new thread]  (Read 31598 times)

Offline Octanidas

• First Lieutenant
  • new and interesting ways to play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_HGrd /// Nr4_OLt
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ♞Cavalry Groupfight Server - EU [new thread]
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2019, 09:26:41 am »
Nickname: Octanidas

Steamname: 𝒩𝔯.4 | Octanidas ♞

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/octanidas/

GUID: 1626170

How active can you be: about one hour per day, most likely about two hours every second day

Current Regiment/Clan: Husaren-Regiment "Graf von Zieten" Nr4

Adminexperience: Nr4_Server Admin, Nr4_Linebattle Admin, Gentlemen_Server Admin

Why do you want this role: Over the last days i encountered more trollers than admins. I feel helpless when people don't mind about my warnings and keep teamkilling on purpose. Making the Cavalry_Groupfight a great experience for everyone is important in 2019. As somebody who wants to fight injustice i feel capable of being an admin.

Offline Aless

• First Lieutenant
  • a
    • View Profile
    • que ?
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2019, 03:53:42 pm »
On behalf of Wars*_*, a friend.

Your Nickname: Wars*_* or Wars *_*
Who banned you: lluveri or lluveti (?)
Tell us your story:  Teamkilling I believe. Time: 15:20:00 GMT+1 time. It seems he was being teamkilled everytime the round started. It could also haven't been intentional.
Regardless, he started teamkilling as well, and ended getting banned.
Why should we unban you:
For the time, it seems to have happened around 15:10 and 15:20 GMT+1, if you would like to check the logs.
I believe there has been some misunderstanding knowing that Wars*_* barely understands english.
It seems that he was being teamkilled every time he spawned by two persons. Being that there was not an admin online, he also started to teamkill, so in the end an admin joined and banned him.
It was not correct for Wars to teamkill, but also it seems he was being teamkilled everytime he spawned as well, leading him to act as there was not any admin online at the moment that could had warned him to stop or slayed him.
In any case, for the future I have advised him to take screens rather than break rules himself, and so, he is sorry for what he did.

Thank you.

Offline Husarion7k

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #107 on: September 25, 2019, 09:23:09 pm »
Nickname: Husarion

Steamname: Husarion

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Husiiii/

GUID: 1586108

How active can you be: Everyday at least 1 hour, sometimes more, depends on day aswell

Current Regiment/Clan: 10. Pułk Kirasjerów (Division de Cavalerie Lourde)

Adminexperience: NRP admin for some months, Admin of PF mod for some months aswell, many private servers (Including 1v1s and lbs) + being server owner, Head Admin and member of developer squad of the Red & Blue: 1936 mod.

Why do you want this role: Since many admins are young people they simply have no time for admining due to school, jobs etc, not more than evening mostly. I do have that time, aswell at 3pm as 8/9/10 pm. I often see couple of guys playing there, breaking the rules such as early dismounting and by doing this making the rest of the players uncomfortable by such situation and simply leave or change cav gf to another one which in my opinion is even worse. I'd like to keep serv clear from trolls, rule-breakers and other kind of people taking away fun from the other guys. Hopefully I will be able to do so.
Cheers.
P.S It says I'm offline on steam for over 115 days but do not get mistaken by that, I'm active every week almost every day on steam.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 09:24:50 pm by Husarion7k »

Offline Thyrell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BNL_Dyson30x_Ciiges
« Reply #108 on: September 25, 2019, 09:45:23 pm »
Nickname: Husarion

Steamname: Husarion

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Husiiii/

GUID: 1586108

How active can you be: Everyday at least 1 hour, sometimes more, depends on day aswell

Current Regiment/Clan: 10. Pułk Kirasjerów (Division de Cavalerie Lourde)

Adminexperience: NRP admin for some months, Admin of PF mod for some months aswell, many private servers (Including 1v1s and lbs) + being server owner, Head Admin and member of developer squad of the Red & Blue: 1936 mod.

Why do you want this role: Since many admins are young people they simply have no time for admining due to school, jobs etc, not more than evening mostly. I do have that time, aswell at 3pm as 8/9/10 pm. I often see couple of guys playing there, breaking the rules such as early dismounting and by doing this making the rest of the players uncomfortable by such situation and simply leave or change cav gf to another one which in my opinion is even worse. I'd like to keep serv clear from trolls, rule-breakers and other kind of people taking away fun from the other guys. Hopefully I will be able to do so.
Cheers.
P.S It says I'm offline on steam for over 115 days but do not get mistaken by that, I'm active every week almost every day on steam.

Pls no

Offline Auror Davee

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2tesGFR_GBom_Davee
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2019, 10:24:19 am »
Your Nickname: Dave
Who banned you: I think Zauberfisch
Tell us your story: My ban is 1 year ago I played on Jailbreak Server with a "racist" Name which is normal on this Server then I switched the Server and forget to change my name and Zauberfisch banned me direct ( I think the name was "Nigger_Trigger" )
Why should we unban you: I want to improve my Cab skills also it's now 1 year past and I think it's enough now also I don't play on Server like JB anymore and I don't never used tags like this again.

Offline deux

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2019, 11:49:44 pm »
Your Nickname: [DCL]10pk_Kir_Deux
Who banned you:Tulkas
Tell us your story: So, today while i was playing on cavgf me and my teammate were complaining about how cancerous lancers are and then I've said "ginger lancer", then
a guy with nick Craw who was playing as lancer told me and this guy that if we say one more word he will bring someone that will ban me.Without thinking too much I've responded to him
"stfu faggot". Then he left the game,Tulkas joined, and he permanently banned me.
Why should we unban you:I know that i shouldn't have said these words but i don't think i should've been banned permanently just for saying "ginger" and "faggot".I'm sorry and it will never happen again.

Offline Octanidas

• First Lieutenant
  • new and interesting ways to play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_HGrd /// Nr4_OLt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2019, 08:18:55 pm »
Your Nickname: Nr4_Qtm_Octanidas

Nickname of the Rulebreaker: Sir_Arthur

What happened: First he used bad language on the server. Then he teamkilled me on purpose for no reason by riding directly into me during the battle.  He said is was not on purpose but considering his language and his groundless anger i doubt that. Already at the beginning of the round i noticed how he followed me with full speed and was ready to hit me.

Time and Date: it was the 30th of September 2019 (today). I am not sure about the exact time. It was between 7:30 pm and 7:50 pm. If this information does help you: it was a steppe map with prussia and austria during round nine

Evidence:
Spoiler
[close]

« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 08:25:02 am by Octanidas »

Offline Thyrell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 02, 2019, 09:42:56 am »
Tell us your story: So, today while i was playing on cavgf me and my teammate were complaining about how cancerous lancers are and then I've said "ginger lancer", then
a guy with nick Craw who was playing as lancer told me and this guy that if we say one more word he will bring someone that will ban me.Without thinking too much I've responded to him
"stfu faggot". Then he left the game,Tulkas joined, and he permanently banned me.
Why should we unban you:I know that i shouldn't have said these words but i don't think i should've been banned permanently just for saying "ginger" and "faggot".I'm sorry and it will never happen again.

I doubt it will never happen again, nor will your intentionally teamkilling.
Nontheless giving a permanent ban for this is a bit exaggerated, a temp ban would've been more fitting.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 09:46:45 am by Thyrell »

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #113 on: October 02, 2019, 07:49:41 pm »
Your Nickname: Dave
Who banned you: I think Zauberfisch
Tell us your story: My ban is 1 year ago I played on Jailbreak Server with a "racist" Name which is normal on this Server then I switched the Server and forget to change my name and Zauberfisch banned me direct ( I think the name was "Nigger_Trigger" )
Why should we unban you: I want to improve my Cab skills also it's now 1 year past and I think it's enough now also I don't play on Server like JB anymore and I don't never used tags like this again.

Racism should never be "normal"...

Offline deux

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 02, 2019, 08:46:28 pm »

I doubt it will never happen again, nor will your intentionally teamkilling.
Nontheless giving a permanent ban for this is a bit exaggerated, a temp ban would've been more fitting.
"intentionally teamkilling"?When X D

Offline Thyrell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2019, 05:14:05 pm »
Started a couple of weeks ago, multiple teamkillings and/or teamhitting. Not just me, if I were to tag the entire community I'd surely get some +1's in here.
Also the fact that when I confront you with it, you start insulting. It can all be checked through logs if neccessary.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 05:16:35 pm by Thyrell »

Offline deux

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2019, 05:54:39 pm »
Started a couple of weeks ago, multiple teamkillings and/or teamhitting. Not just me, if I were to tag the entire community I'd surely get some +1's in here.
Also the fact that when I confront you with it, you start insulting. It can all be checked through logs if neccessary.
Hmm, I cant rember when you confronted me about my "teamkills" and when I insulted you o.O

Offline Zuzek

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 13, 2019, 07:18:07 pm »
Your Nickname: Zuzek
Who banned you: DragonKing
Tell us your story: I was playing with my friends from regiment and we were joking and we were killing each other for  "fun"
Why should we unban you: Cuz that was long ago (propably March this year) and I think that's enough time. Not playing on the best Cavserver on NW is painful and I never was making any other problems, I just want to peacefuly play on this server  :)

Offline WarClever

• Volunteer
  • 150th Leader
    • View Profile
  • Nick: WarClever
« Reply #118 on: December 13, 2019, 07:21:26 pm »
Your Nickname: Nostalgia_KittyBombom (WarClever)

Who banned you: Ocvient

Tell us your story:

So, today while i was playing on cavgf me and my teammate were TK:D (with no enemy near) by random player Limpy_Lubosh. Admins slayed him after 2nd TK. I was pissed and called this teamkiller a cunt in dead chat. I got slain next round for my words.
 I rejoined server later. This Limpy begin to hit me immediately at spawn, with no offense from my side whatsoever (screenshot proves). I didnt even hit back or block cause I was surprised. After several hits I died - Then Limpy_Lubosh also TK:D Hawriil.

Next what happened; assaulter Limpy_Lubosh got kicked, and I got permabanned!

Why should we unban you: I know that i shouldn't have said "fuck you cunt" for the teamkiller first time (that I got slain for). This guy also didnt have reason to TK me 2 times. And WHY admin permabanned me, i was the victim that got TKD with no reason. Did Hawriil also get permaban because he was TKD too? I post 2 screenshots to prove my story.

"Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil" - Plato

Offline Slege

• Private
  • Lieutenant au 12e Régiment de Cuirassiers [DCL]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12eRC_Lt_Jean-Garrigue
« Reply #119 on: December 20, 2019, 04:10:47 pm »
Your Nickname: [DCL]12eRC_Lt_Jan-Garaz
Who banned you: [2Lr]Tromp_Lawrence (something like that)
Tell us your story: i tked some frens sometimes at the end of some rounds, just for fun ya know, and than this admin came and told me to stop (which is normal i agree), so it's what I did, but than I compared him to Hitler, and since he's german he surely didn't like that so he permaban me. It was like a month ago now, maybe more, but I didn't really care so far
Why should we unban you: bcs many people love me and it's christmas, come on