Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ Thread 2 - NANWL CHAMPS!  (Read 131574 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
3eVolt is best in the game right now, but they cheat/use scum tactics.
I'll accept a regiment is best NA when they consistently dominate every other reg
but didn't we go undefeated in RGL and also beat the only other comp in NAPL?
yet matches with us are usually back and fourth you win one we win one. Win every match against us and I'll consider 3e best NA

I'll accept a regiment is best NA when they consistently dominate every other reg

Eh, imo a regiment is best NA if they consistently win when it matters.
There's only been one match that has really mattered between us and that was RGL finals

RGL Match, RGL Finals, NAPL match.

Also, winning every match against an opponent isn't necessary to be considered better. 4th and LG were 1-1 for 1v1's but I think LG was the better regiment.
Chefs 1-0 3eVolt
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
yet matches with us are usually back and fourth you win one we win one. Win every match against us and I'll consider 3e best NA

There's only been one match that has really mattered between us and that was RGL finals

Also, winning every match against an opponent isn't necessary to be considered better. 4th and LG were 1-1 for 1v1's but I think LG was the better regiment.
Chefs 1-0 3eVolt
godfreid is the best player in the chefs
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy

Chefs 1-0 3eVolt
When a 3eVolt carries a group against the 3eVolt..

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
Spoiler

Chefs 1-0 3eVolt
[close]
Except he didn't?
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Spoiler

Chefs 1-0 3eVolt
[close]
Except he didn't?

I was 2nd frag right behind Kovy, I did quite a bit of work lol.

MATT123456789

i say we all pitch in and ddos the 3evolt members into oblivion

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
i say we all pitch in and ddos the 3evolt members into oblivion
agreed.

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
Spoiler

Chefs 1-0 3eVolt
[close]
Except he didn't?

I was 2nd frag right behind Kovy, I did quite a bit of work lol.

Shhhh make him look stupid

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
nice double post risk!

Spoiler
?
[close]

MATT123456789

Every night I go to bed, I am thinking about that RGL loss.

Every night, I'm sitting alone, thinking about what I did wrong.

Every night, I'm thinking about what I could have done to make us win.

Every night, I'm cutting myself for not carrying us to the win.

Every night, I have nightmares about it.

Every night, I wake up screaming from that loss.

That day pushes me to do what I do, to wake up every morning at 5 am, hit up Pub Duels NA, and practice, all out everyday, every rep, every duel, has a purpose, to make me stronger than the day before. People tell me all the time, "oh MATT only reason you are the GOAT is because you were god gifted, you were born with talent". They don't know what the fuck I have gone through. They wouldn't know what hard work is if it hit them in the face. Yo these are those same guys to go "mane I wish I could be a pro NW player, I would do anything for it", then you see them go off and go to college/school, or go out to parties with friends instead of getting reps in on NA GF. They haven't learned about patience and sacrifice yet and they never will.

Hell, I have to work even harder than everyone else too, everyone at my level is cheating, the pro scene, everyones using anything they can to perform better, be it adderall, autoblock, autofeint, auto ping spiker, s key enhancer, you name it, everyone will be using it. And me being the only clean one, the only player whos not on stimulants + autoblocking + skeying and feint chambering,  makes me have to train harder to be at the level I'm at. Even low tier melee'ers are using that shit nowadays, like maccle and nappy.

Even worse the bribery and politics are rampant, in that OG Mudborne tournament the 3eVolt bribed the officials to rig the bracket so two 3evolt members could get to the finals easily, and just split the winnings. The swamp of NW needs to be drained.

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Every night I go to bed, I am thinking about that RGL loss.

Every night, I'm sitting alone, thinking about what I did wrong.

Every night, I'm thinking about what I could have done to make us win.

Every night, I'm cutting myself for not carrying us to the win.

Every night, I have nightmares about it.

Every night, I wake up screaming from that loss.

That day pushes me to do what I do, to wake up every morning at 5 am, hit up Pub Duels NA, and practice, all out everyday, every rep, every duel, has a purpose, to make me stronger than the day before. People tell me all the time, "oh MATT only reason you are the GOAT is because you were god gifted, you were born with talent". They don't know what the fuck I have gone through. They wouldn't know what hard work is if it hit them in the face. Yo these are those same guys to go "mane I wish I could be a pro NW player, I would do anything for it", then you see them go off and go to college/school, or go out to parties with friends instead of getting reps in on NA GF. They haven't learned about patience and sacrifice yet and they never will.

Hell, I have to work even harder than everyone else too, everyone at my level is cheating, the pro scene, everyones using anything they can to perform better, be it adderall, autoblock, autofeint, auto ping spiker, s key enhancer, you name it, everyone will be using it. And me being the only clean one, the only player whos not on stimulants + autoblocking + skeying and feint chambering,  makes me have to train harder to be at the level I'm at. Even low tier melee'ers are using that shit nowadays, like maccle and nappy.

Even worse the bribery and politics are rampant, in that OG Mudborne tournament the 3eVolt bribed the officials to rig the bracket so two 3evolt members could get to the finals easily, and just split the winnings. The swamp of NW needs to be drained.
this was beautiful, 12 btw

MATT123456789

You are probably 5'4 110 lbs soaking wet you scrub

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093

wait wat lol, we had two RGL matches and already NAPL match but only the finals mattered  ??? ??? ???
Risk just stop please

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee

wait wat lol, we had two RGL matches and already NAPL match but only the finals mattered  ??? ??? ???
Risk just stop please
ye only the finals mattered because either way we're going to play offs. Winning or losing the season match just decides which one of us plays the better regiment in playoffs

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
Spoiler

Risk just stop please
ye only the finals mattered because either way we're going to play offs. Winning or losing the season match just decides which one of us plays the better regiment in playoffs
[close]

yeah you right, neither of us were not trying in that season match...not at all, it didn't matter  :o