Author Topic: ♞ Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League - Main Thread ♞  (Read 75316 times)

Offline Zahari

• Major
  • Man with 0 ping Also known as Vicky ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA N°8
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ♞ Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League - Main Thread ♞
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2018, 12:02:00 am »
Match: 14pk vs 5e
Date & Hour: Sunday, 22.04.2018 - 20:30 CET.
Referee: Soartex
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 12:11:45 am by Zahari »
"Russia and Prussia, especially, tried to suppress both Polish culture and language and the Catholic faith. In response, the Poles developed one of the most intense and self-sacrificing versions of Romantic nationalism ever seen in Europe. "- Neal Ascherson

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Board Moderator
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2018, 02:38:04 pm »
Hello everyone,

The Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League starts today. And by today I really mean today, since the first match of the season will be played between the Nr4 and the 33rd later this evening.
Before matches start playing, I want to give a few last instructions. They are not rules, but form a code of conduct, just a bunch of good sense, that I'm going to want everyone to follow very clearly. I'm asking regimental leaders, and match organizers, to read it carefully. These are made to make you understand the spirit of the competition a lot easier, and to prevent you from any penalty later in the league (I don't want to have to give any, but I definitely will if need be).

Read the spoiler below. If you have any question, find me on Steam or post on the thread.

Important instructions before the CNWL starts kicking
→ Match weeks are from Monday to the next Monday. That gives you 8 full days to organize your match. You should be able to find a common ground with whoever you're dealing with. Doesn't matter if it's not your perfect day, it won't be for them either. But set a date and hour. I don't want to have to give extra days, and I will do so under special circumstances only.

→ If one of your regimental member is a referee, and has agreed to ref a match on a day that your regiment could play, that's not an excuse to say you can't play. We have more than enough refs for all the matches, so your man can let another ref take it, and play your match.

→ This season is going to be extremely tense and hard. For all regiments involved, both in league 1 and 2. You have nine matches to play. So if you happen to lose a match, show some spirit and keep your motivation and hopes high. You never know what the other match-results will be, anything can happen. I don't want to see regiment losing it midway through the competition because they got beaten once or twice.

→ No invites. I know this is a rule, but I must remind it again, because this is going to be one of the most serious and important rules of all. It's simple, all regiments have a steam group, all regiments have a roster. Any member who is not in both the steam group and the roster, is considered an invite. I will not take reservists into account, as I don't recognize it as an actual member-status. In terms of rank, a member starts at Cadet, Recruit, or however you spell it. So forget about your reservists, they need to have an actual rank in your regiment to be allowed to play.

→ If one of your guys has played but one CNWL match in another regiment, doesn't matter if it's league 1 or league 2, or even if he played for a regiment in a different league, he can not play for you. This is to prevent, for example, a guy playing both in league 1 and 2, or a guy joining a reg just before a big match to play in it. Strictly forbidden. If you recruit someone midway through the competition, make sure he hasn't played in any other reg this season. These members are still allowed to spectate your matches of course.

→ Any regiment that has been found playing with invites will immediately lose the match they were playing by a 0-10 result, and will also lose 1 point on the table. This is written here and now, so there is no super evil calculations from me or anything, you were warned here. It's much better not to have any invite, than playing with one that may just make your regiment slightly better, but risking almost everything by doing that. Keep it in mind.

→ I will send a private message to all the referees today, to tell them their instructions during a match. But know that refs will be on your teamspeak servers during matches. You have to welcome them there, they have to be muted so they can't listen to what you say of course, they don't even need to be in your channel. But they need to see it and who's in it. This is one more way to prevent invites showing up, but it's also a way to check on your numbers.

→ Because yeah, you have to bring everyone you have on the game, and make them play. I won't accept regiments reducing their numbers on purpose, as I see it as a terrible lack of fair play and courage. If you have 15 men on teamspeak, the ref will expect 15 men in-game, and if the reg you're facing has the same amount of men, then your 15 men will play the match. This competition is made for the players to enjoy good cavalry matches. I won't tolerate anyone sitting in spec for an hour and a half, if he could spawn in if the balance allows it.

→ So bring everyone you have on the server. Tell your AFKs to go to another channel then rejoin when they come back, and in-game, spawn them all (as long as it's balanced). If you claim someone is in spec because he is AFK, but you could spawn in balance-wise, he'll be kicked from the server (which doesn't matter much as he is AFK).

→ I'm doing all this because I don't want to go Nazi Germany on you guys and ask for rosters and players IDs. So just make sure you have the right competition spirit, and you make your men play whenever you can. Keep the toxic tryharding for infantry competitions and other games.

→ Lastly, take it all easy. As I said, losing a match doesn't rule you out of the title race, you never know what might happen. But most importantly, just keep positive about things, and play for fun before all. This is a great competition and we all want to enjoy it. Keep it drama-free, give your best on the field, and see what happens. If everyone is on the same line about that, we'll all enjoy a great season.
[close]

Thank you for reading this. Now, enjoy your matches, good luck with them, and may the best win.

Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2018, 08:41:29 pm »
Schlesisches Husaren-Regiment „GrafVonZieten" Nr.4 10-0  33rd Cavalry Company

« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 08:43:06 pm by QuinnML »

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr4_Major_Felix
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2018, 09:08:37 pm »
Schlesisches Husaren-Regiment „GrafVonZieten" Nr.4 10-0  33rd Cavalry Company

GG

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Board Moderator
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2018, 01:12:20 am »
Just created a contacts thread. Should help you guys organize your matches more easily.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=38691.0
fuck erik
fuck erik
yeah fuck erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2018, 09:34:35 am »
we won

Offline Nerza

• Major
  • 2ème Régiment de Hussards | Capitaine Nerza
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2018, 07:34:19 pm »

Good day ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Weekly Bulletin, the weekly article talking about the weekly matches!
First of all, good luck to every regiments participating to this fifth season of the CNWL, I hope you will all find the competition enjoyable.
Speaking of competition, monday rang the starting bell of the tournament and some of us were apparently eager to fight to the point they could not wait more than the first day.
The Nr4 and the 33rd Cavalry therefore opened this season, and the least we can say is that Nr4 clearly entered the tournament quite angry and ready for this League 2, as they defeated the 33rd with a harsh 10-0.

League 1 will start this first week with quite interesting matches as 7e against Nr6.
Actually the 7e has been cutting its way through L1 regiments for a couple of months now, with an improved and coordinated teamplay.
The regiment has defeated the Nr6, 1eRC and 5e (twice) over the two last months, bringing a smell of good old days upon this new season!
On the other hand, despite their previous defeat against 7e, Nr6 remains a fearless enemy who has already proven how strongly it can bite, in addition of recent victories against 14pk or 6te Kav as well as a tie against 8th, all L1 regiments.

Another match seems worth talking about and it is 5e against 14pk.
Both regiments have returned the last months and both have been quite discrete on their results and members.
Preparing the tournament, both have trained but one seem particularly in trouble.
The 5e is having, it seems, difficulties to get back on track with defeats against the 9e, the 7e or the 14pk in the recent weeks.
But let's not forget that 5e is also the regiment that has managed to tie twice on three the undefeated regiment since its creation, therefore three years, the 4e Hussards.
It's an opponent you don't want to underestimate with its number of veterans and experienced players who can outplay any unprepared enemies.
The 14pk is also quite the same, composed of veterans of the community, the 14pk is a name that only young players cannot know.
Every "old" member of the cavalry community knows the 14pk as probably being one of the most deadliest heavy cavalry regiment on the game.
However it was few years back now, will the 2018 14pk be able to cover its name of glory again? We will most likely get the answer in the weeks to come!

- Nerza

« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 07:37:48 pm by Nerza »

Offline Sukesa

• Sergeant Major
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Lt_Sukesa
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2018, 12:40:17 pm »
Thanks Nerza for this 1st week preview !  :D

A lot of good matches ahead i'm excited

Spoiler
[close]
J'entends les fouuuuus ♪

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2018, 11:36:14 pm »
Match: 7th "Queen's Own" Hussars vs 2. Leib Regiment

Date & Hour: Tuesday 7pm GMT (8pm CET)
Referee: Maxence

Thanks for the leniency erik.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 11:49:21 pm by StephanGH »

Offline Nerza

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2018, 11:58:28 am »
Match: Nr13 vs 10th
Date & Hour: Friday 20/04 - 7pm GMT
Referee: Rival

Offline Tylerus

• Second Lieutenant
  • 33rd Cavalry Company CO
    • View Profile
    • 33rd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 33rd_Cpt_Tylerus
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2018, 04:38:54 pm »
"The Nr4 and the 33rd Cavalry therefore opened this season, and the least we can say is that Nr4 clearly entered the tournament quite angry and ready for this League 2, as they defeated the 33rd with a harsh 10-0."

RIP us... It's safe to say we were not on top form that day. We are looking forward and are eager for the next one though.

Offline Nerza

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2018, 04:48:53 pm »
"The Nr4 and the 33rd Cavalry therefore opened this season, and the least we can say is that Nr4 clearly entered the tournament quite angry and ready for this League 2, as they defeated the 33rd with a harsh 10-0."

RIP us... It's safe to say we were not on top form that day. We are looking forward and are eager for the next one though.

I hope you guys are! Would be a shame to see you give up so quickly  ;)

Offline targeknight

• Private
  • proud Oberleutnant of the Nr.6
    • View Profile
  • Nick: targeknight
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2018, 11:18:23 pm »
Hello everyone

The Nr6 has now released it's first official commentary, in english.
As I mentioned before, it's our fist commentary so please, have mercy with us. We will try to improve the quallity and listen to your constructive criticism.
If you enjoyed watching it we'd appreciate your support in the youtube comments or just a like on the video :)

Here is the video:

Offline Lorucas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Vencer o Morir | Πρώτο και έκτο
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2018, 11:30:21 pm »
Noicee! ;D

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Board Moderator
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2018, 01:00:27 am »
Amazing media content given by Nerza and the Nr.6, thanks a lot guys you are doing a great job ! I'll add it all to the Media thread as archives.
fuck erik
fuck erik
yeah fuck erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
i love erik