Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 309721 times)

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018
« Reply #2340 on: April 19, 2018, 12:53:14 pm »
It still just makes me laugh that Italy can find enough players but Russia etc. cant
Lets not forget Scotland, with a 5mil population and unlike russians, not having our own community + forums made a team when somehow they can't???
Let’s not forget
Yeah Scotland were using invites last year, it was impossible to prove as they were all on second ID's so we don't know who the exact invites were.

Hence why they were reformed and under a lot of scrutiny from the organisers this year, we can guarantee Scotland this year is clean.
Wasn't captain last year, not my problem bud, go cry somewhere else.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2341 on: April 19, 2018, 01:10:44 pm »
"It was impossible to prove"

Yeah it really wasn't you just didn't want too hahahahah
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: April 19, 2018, 01:27:07 pm »
It still just makes me laugh that Italy can find enough players but Russia etc. cant
Lets not forget Scotland, with a 5mil population and unlike russians, not having our own community + forums made a team when somehow they can't???
Speculation on numbers is realy funny, when you only take the number you want. How many russians are living in GMT+5 and higher zones? What is average salary in Russia and in Soctland? (f.e. in Ukraine average salary is 198$, so M&B will cost you ~ 10% of your salary) I'm not defending Russia here, they could easily find a full russian team imho but to take the ppl number as main argument is stupid
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: April 19, 2018, 01:38:05 pm »
Let’s not forget
Yeah Scotland were using invites last year, it was impossible to prove as they were all on second ID's so we don't know who the exact invites were.

Hence why they were reformed and under a lot of scrutiny from the organisers this year, we can guarantee Scotland this year is clean.
Wasn't captain last year, not my problem bud, go cry somewhere else.
Suck please.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2344 on: April 19, 2018, 02:28:48 pm »
Max1m is just a bad Cpt guys, lacking social, admin and personal skills to get a team together.  ;)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: April 19, 2018, 04:51:49 pm »
"It was impossible to prove"

Yeah it really wasn't you just didn't want too hahahahah

true, But we weren't the organisers last year, this is why we are trying to make it as fair as possible this year to stop cheating like last year

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: April 19, 2018, 05:49:08 pm »
Max1m is just a bad Cpt guys, lacking social, admin and personal skills to get a team together.  ;)
Where’s NL team?

Actually we did really well last year. And last year NWWC admins changed the whole challonge literally in one day before the tournament started.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 06:49:18 pm by Council »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: April 19, 2018, 06:24:41 pm »
Where’s NL team?
yeah pieter wat ze fak where is NL helO?

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: April 19, 2018, 07:17:22 pm »
Speculation on numbers is realy funny, when you only take the number you want. How many russians are living in GMT+5 and higher zones? What is average salary in Russia and in Soctland? (f.e. in Ukraine average salary is 198$, so M&B will cost you ~ 10% of your salary) I'm not defending Russia here, they could easily find a full russian team imho but to take the ppl number as main argument is stupid

Salary pro capite is irrealevant since
1) the players interested in this kind of games are just a small percentage of the whole videogamers in a country, and in order to like this game they gotta have strong motivation(es: interest in history; they liked warband or similar games) so it's not like the price actually means something for the majority of players interested in buying NW. If you have money for buying a PC you probably have money for NW aswell
2) this game is freaking old and steam sales and Key stores online sold It for a bunch of euro so it's not like everybody bought it for15-25€ euro eheh

+ Everybody knows that russia can easilly field its own team, is not about it's population but we all know is still full of ruski players out there
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 07:19:29 pm by Skyfall »

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: April 19, 2018, 08:51:02 pm »
Sky fall, I typed here it before and once again-
If you want to help Russia - send me rusky gamers which are interested of playing the NWWC.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: April 19, 2018, 09:12:45 pm »
just gib mena the title
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: April 19, 2018, 09:40:51 pm »
If you want to help Russia - send me rusky gamers which are interested of playing the NWWC.

I dont want, I dont care, you can get people from Korea if that makes you happy, its just stupid and everybody knows it but still if admins are ok with that its fine^^

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: April 19, 2018, 10:46:08 pm »

I dont want, I dont care, you can get people from Korea if that makes you happy, its just stupid and everybody knows it but still if admins are ok with that its fine^^
Sophisticated demagogy

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: April 19, 2018, 10:59:36 pm »

Salary pro capite is irrealevant since
1) the players interested in this kind of games are just a small percentage of the whole videogamers in a country, and in order to like this game they gotta have strong motivation(es: interest in history; they liked warband or similar games) so it's not like the price actually means something for the majority of players interested in buying NW. If you have money for buying a PC you probably have money for NW aswell
2) this game is freaking old and steam sales and Key stores online sold It for a bunch of euro so it's not like everybody bought it for15-25€ euro eheh

+ Everybody knows that russia can easilly field its own team, is not about it's population but we all know is still full of ruski players out there
I just made an example how you can manipulate numbers. I totaly agree with you.
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #2354 on: April 19, 2018, 11:56:29 pm »
Where’s NL team?
yeah pieter wat ze fak where is NL helO?

Fuck I forgot to make one uhm can we merge with Belgium, France, Germany and Luxembourg ???