Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 144893 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Can we all just agree Karth was the best line leader? I don't think it's even that close. Heil Karth.

No.
It's almost like he led no-names to NWL titles and all sorts of 1v1 wins. Oh wait, that is pretty much exactly what he did. He also is also the pioneer of "hill camping" and positioning for shooting. Reverse line....... go! Right on top of that hill and let the easy shots ensue. Heil Karth.
the 63e indoctrinated this one well
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Where was asianp’s “elite” leading in napl when he let vortex lead?? Also LG #1 all time not even a debate
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Cutting

• Private
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
Where was asianp’s “elite” leading in napl when he let vortex lead?? Also LG #1 all time not even a debate

Date Registered: January 26, 2017, 06:26:46 pm

Youve been around a year dude how in the hell can you say whos #1 all time

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
  • Side: Confederacy
LOL HOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLD ONNNNN

"Stox wasn't very interested in competitive linebattle, it was more Locust & DrBYeByes doing. Regardless they did quite well in 1v1s. Note that they did have a huge amount of players to choose from for their 1v1s."

They were involved in the idea of going competitive but Vinago and I had a lot more influence on the the whole.

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy

Don't do drugs kids.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
  • Side: Union
Can we all just agree Karth was the best line leader? I don't think it's even that close. Heil Karth.
I 2-0'd karth in leading rec lines. I'm better obviously.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Suns

84e Damien 6-4'd Karth when he had the 63e Grd line compared to 84e rankers.

Damien outled Karth in 2015 :/

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker

No.
It's almost like he led no-names to NWL titles and all sorts of 1v1 wins. Oh wait, that is pretty much exactly what he did. He also is also the pioneer of "hill camping" and positioning for shooting. Reverse line....... go! Right on top of that hill and let the easy shots ensue. Heil Karth.
Begone filthy newgen, none of that is true. Just because the rest of the community memes on 63e for using that strat when it isn't necessary doesn't mean he pioneered it.

When he led 63e to NWL titles, it wasn't with a regiment full of no-names, and the 63e's 1v1 record is nothing compared to the 12th's, if the 12th would've stayed around as long as 63e did, 63e wouldn't have won any of those titles.

Tico or Breaches>Karth
I mean this is also another reason the 63e is so great. And when we won those NWL's I think our most well known player was either Krastinov or Steven so idk who else was relevant there. We had the 71st join us for an NWL season but it's a debate over who won that shit. 1v1s I still think Karth is the best but in terms of running a regiment Karth is easily on top. The USMC are the only reg that can come close in that regard. Heil Karth.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
84e Damien 6-4'd Karth when he had the 63e Grd line compared to 84e rankers.

Damien outled Karth in 2015 :/
84e OP

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Karth king

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid

No.
Begone filthy newgen, none of that is true. Just because the rest of the community memes on 63e for using that strat when it isn't necessary doesn't mean he pioneered it.

When he led 63e to NWL titles, it wasn't with a regiment full of no-names, and the 63e's 1v1 record is nothing compared to the 12th's, if the 12th would've stayed around as long as 63e did, 63e wouldn't have won any of those titles.

Tico or Breaches>Karth
I mean this is also another reason the 63e is so great. And when we won those NWL's I think our most well known player was either Krastinov or Steven so idk who else was relevant there. We had the 71st join us for an NWL season but it's a debate over who won that shit. 1v1s I still think Karth is the best but in terms of running a regiment Karth is easily on top. The USMC are the only reg that can come close in that regard. Heil Karth.

1v1's, no. 12th were way better

3eVolt were way better.

What you highlighted only means the circumstances in Karths life allowed him to keep spending time on NW and the circumstances in Tico's didn't.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee

No.

Tico or Breaches>Karth

1v1's, no. 12th were way better

3eVolt were way better.

What you highlighted only means the circumstances in Karths life allowed him to keep spending time on NW and the circumstances in Tico's didn't.
Breaches was the real man behind the 12th. Tico was just a front

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Suns

No.

Tico or Breaches>Karth

63e had the whole 71st in there at some point, Achilles/Jackie/skinny/others

Known 63e - Steven/Fireboy/Fartknocker(somewhat)/Pyrivium/Redrum/ElgostFaust/Krastinov etc

damien led 84e no names to 6-4 karth when he had the entire grd company like dude come on :/

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
Lol the thing with the 63e, is screw the 12th being better than them, even the 18th were better than them. I remember when the 18th beat the 63e Grd like 8-2 or something like that.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Lol the thing with the 63e, is screw the 12th being better than them, even the 18th were better than them. I remember when the 18th beat the 63e Grd like 8-2 or something like that.
18th was ass

Lost to Nr37

Then again Nr37 was the best regiment this game has ever seen

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer