Author Topic: [RGL5] Main Thread  (Read 216702 times)

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
Me and John Price are the new hosts of RGL hurrah to us and will start in 5 days, 6 hours, 19 minutes and 23 seconds.

That is all, thanks to those who made this come true!

As prove for this statement:

[72nd]Rommel: Due to the success off EIC we would like to give the tournament to someone who is more capable then ourselves
[77y]Pieter: kthx

THIS IS AS LEGIT AS IT CAN BE!!!
Not very funny, RGL will be starting soon it's ft20 and there will be no ID system, the only problem we have is servers, felix is not aswering us atm. We will be releasing the brackets today.

So ft20 which nobody wanted and an id system which everyone wanted and was first suggested by an organiser.

I do not understand.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
meh fuck ft20, if u include all the wait time inbetween rounds leading up to a tight match that could be 19-19. GG 1 hour+.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
I played in the NA RGL and they had a ft30 format with a break halfway or something, personally it was way too long but it was actually usually only around and 1hr which is fairly normal.

only the finals was ft30. For NA, ft20 didn't take too long. really depends on how long it takes to set it up and how long the rounds take. if you can line up quickly, say "r" and go each time then it goes by very fast in my experience. Again this was from NA tho

Offline Elias

• Colonel
  • 1323 1312 6̝̬̩͓̯̠̪ͦ͒̀ͫ̚6 ͦ̚6
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Elysio
I played in the NA RGL and they had a ft30 format with a break halfway or something, personally it was way too long but it was actually usually only around and 1hr which is fairly normal.

only the finals was ft30. For NA, ft20 didn't take too long. really depends on how long it takes to set it up and how long the rounds take. if you can line up quickly, say "r" and go each time then it goes by very fast in my experience. Again this was from NA tho

melee is on fast aswell on na
[⋔エ꒚꒚ﻯ꒒ü¢kᅮᄐ ꒳ᄐ꒒ᅮ
ꎧᄐቄ ꒯ᄐエℕ ﻯ꒒ᗑ꒚
」투Ẕᅮ kꑙ⋔⋔ᅮ ꒤ℕ꒚ᄐℜᄐ Ẕᄐエᅮ

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile

true

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******

true

does not really influence the lenght of the match

Spoiler
Me and John Price are the new hosts of RGL hurrah to us and will start in 5 days, 6 hours, 19 minutes and 23 seconds.

[72nd]Rommel: Due to the success off EIC we would like to give the tournament to someone who is more capable then ourselves

Not very funny, RGL will be starting soon it's ft20 and there will be no ID system, the only problem we have is servers, felix is not aswering us atm. We will be releasing the brackets today.
[close]

So ft20 which nobody wanted and an id system which everyone wanted and was first suggested by an organiser.

I do not understand.

^
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union

true
Lol the NA RGL format was aids. Not to mention the minimum numbers per reg is 10 there.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile

I do not understand.

Asking the real questions
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile

Last rules changes will be implemented in the following two days.
We will simultaneously state when season 5 starts.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 10:54:16 pm by Phoen!x »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
ft15.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League Season 5
« Reply #760 on: October 23, 2017, 12:49:16 am »
I mean if you jwould have just said "we are the organisers, we want to do it this way and thats final." then I am pretty sure everyone would say "whatever its your decision".

The point is you asked for our opinions then said fuck you we will do it anyway lmao
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 12:50:50 am by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: October 23, 2017, 05:35:00 am »
13 rounds lmao

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: October 23, 2017, 08:41:48 am »
Ngl 78th will win anyway, just do ft1
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #763 on: October 23, 2017, 10:11:56 am »
Ft20, who's ready for cancer!?!?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: October 23, 2017, 11:03:44 am »
Ngl 78th will win anyway, just do ft1
I agree with both ure statements