Author Topic: [RGL5] Main Thread  (Read 216627 times)

Offline Henri

• First Lieutenant
  • i like cheese and crackers
    • View Profile
  • Nick: i bydand to school
  • Side: Neutral
Name : 78th "The Ross-Shire Buffs" Regiment of Foot               
Team-Captain: Etherton               
Team-Captain's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Etherton/               
Normal Attendance: 15-20

you don't even have 10 members atm etherton wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

lol first event we had 23 players
it was a good event
Spoiler
[close]

You camped on a hill for the whole thing? You must attend shit events to think thats good.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Union
Name : 78th "The Ross-Shire Buffs" Regiment of Foot               
Team-Captain: Etherton               
Team-Captain's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Etherton/               
Normal Attendance: 15-20

you don't even have 10 members atm etherton wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

lol first event we had 23 players
it was a good event
Spoiler
[close]

You camped on a hill for the whole thing? You must attend shit events to think thats good.
Well in that point youre right we camped a lot

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Also, any off topic discussion except bobs stories will result in the posts being deleted and/or the user being told not to post on this thread again.

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
i'm in 59th and they didn't sign up for this. can i play for another regiment or am i gonna have to play on a different key? thanks!
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
i'm in 59th and they didn't sign up for this. can i play for another regiment or am i gonna have to play on a different key? thanks!

59th is a line regiment (if they still play NW?) therefore according to the rules you can't play for any other RGL regiments. I would be careful about using a second key though Hypno, we're a small community and everything gets to be know sooner or later. ;)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
I would be careful about using a second key though Hypno, we're a small community and everything gets to be know sooner or later. ;)

team scotland didn't do too badly with them ;)

59th are pretty much making the move to holdfast now anyway :(
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 12:22:35 am by Hypno »
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
I would be careful about using a second key though Hypno, we're a small community and everything gets to be know sooner or later. ;)
team scotland didn't do too badly with them ;)

Doesn't contradict my point friend but I get what you mean. Nontheless, I respect yourself too much as a player to think you could hide behind a fake name to bypass the rules but maybe I don't know you that much?

Edit : If they're making the move to HoldFast and don't play NW anymore, then it shouldn't be a problem.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 12:36:27 am by Tardet »

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
If they're making the move to HoldFast and don't play NW anymore, then it shouldn't be a problem.

I was just joking around the last few posts. On a serious note I'll probs temporarily leave 59th to join RGL - but who to join?

edit: no, pieter, i won't join you. don't even try it you shekel goblin

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
  • Side: Confederacy
If they're making the move to HoldFast and don't play NW anymore, then it shouldn't be a problem.

I was just joking around the last few posts. On a serious note I'll probs temporarily leave 59th to join RGL - but who to join?

edit: no, pieter, i won't join you. don't even try it you shekel goblin

72nd is recruiting

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
Name: 85e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne.           
Team-Captain: Tardet             
Team-Captain's Steam: Link               
Normal Attendance: 20

Talked with Rommel and despite the deadline being over for a few days, the thread title clearly misslead me hence why we didn't sign-up earlier on. Phoenix and Rommel were aware of the 85e's participation in this edition of the RGL for sometimes already hence why I hope it won't be a problem for anyone that the reigning champion comes back to define its title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA91XkNSLuc&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=TardetWarband

Hope you will enjoy this small trailer made for the occasion. If anyone seriously consider taking offense from it, I suggest reading the comment below before posting anything. For the rest, I hope you will enjoy it and wish everyone a good RGL.

May the best win.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 08:33:00 am by Tardet »

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
huh

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union

Talked with Rommel and despite the deadline being over for a few days, the thread title clearly misslead me hence why we didn't sign-up earlier on. Phoenix and Rommel were aware of the 85e's participation in this edition of the RGL for sometimes already hence why I hope it won't be a problem for anyone that the reigning champion comes back to define its title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA91XkNSLuc&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=TardetWarband

Hope you will enjoy this small trailer made for the occasion. If anyone seriously consider taking offense from it, I suggest reading the comment below before posting anything. For the rest, I hope you will enjoy it and wish everyone a good RGL.

May the best win.
Spoiler
[close]

lookin forward
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP

May the best win.
"Need a reminder?" -
It is actually okay, do not need to  ;)
Good luck!
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |