Author Topic: [RGL5] Main Thread  (Read 217546 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League Season 5 (Sign ups end on November 1st)
« Reply #465 on: September 27, 2017, 06:00:17 pm »
This thread is fucking stupid

lol even if you minus all 34 bot votes no does not have over 51%
only 2 votes off lol

if we're going to withdraw the votes of people who are not relevant to the poll but still have been asked to vote, no has won.

Im sure there are many no votes from people not relevant to the poll.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League Season 5 (Sign ups end on November 1st)
« Reply #466 on: September 27, 2017, 06:03:43 pm »
people that voted ''no'' have a moral compass that is intact

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #467 on: September 27, 2017, 06:08:22 pm »
This thread is fucking stupid

lol even if you minus all 34 bot votes no does not have over 51%
only 2 votes off lol

if we're going to withdraw the votes of people who are not relevant to the poll but still have been asked to vote, no has won.
I don't think you'd find that or manage to prove that in either direction. Those kinds of votes were a concern from both sides, which is also where you will actually find them. Kinda did say why are we making an FSE poll...

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: September 27, 2017, 06:09:12 pm »
show votes wouldve said XDXDXD

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #469 on: September 27, 2017, 06:09:31 pm »
people that voted ''no'' have a moral compass that is intact
You clearly misunderstand the difference between double regging with ill intent and double regging because you like to play rifles. The former which everybody knows is immoral is already banned, you can not play for 2 rgl regiments simple. Completely stupid to think any other way and its clear that nobody read my fucking previous posts before voting, probably because Tardet said they were "boring" but at least they were fucking truthful and factual and not a bunch of horse shit, that the rest of this thread has been.

AeroNinja

« Reply #470 on: September 27, 2017, 06:17:49 pm »
Well, I'm in my own Holdfast regiment. We do play sometimes on the Napoleonic Wars servers. But mainly for training and Bigger linebattles not competetive.

So if I'm allowed I would still end my Napoleonic Wars carreer with the 17e.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #471 on: September 27, 2017, 06:21:17 pm »
Well, I'm in my own Holdfast regiment. We do play sometimes on the Napoleonic Wars servers. But mainly for training and Bigger linebattles not competetive.

I would say you should be attending more than just RGL matches with 17e, but yes otherwise that's the sort of stuff we're saying should be allowed. Unrelated double regging with some sort of real commitment to the RGL regiment.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: September 27, 2017, 06:27:04 pm »

Idk if this is a troll or not but my situation is the exact same apart from i lead one NW rifles event a week that is far from competitive!!!!
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: September 27, 2017, 06:28:27 pm »
Looking at your previous posts it seems like you're defending Voluble, I'm not really bothered about Voluble because I know him well, I'm aware he didn't join 66th just for RGL and will play for them every possible option he has.

I'm bothered about the option of regimental leaders being able to get some good players from non-competing regiments just to enlarge their chances of doing well in the tournament*, if there are any good players that are not competing. They're effectively mercs.

I am not trying to say any regiment does this, but their might be regimental leaders that will take advantage of this rule.

cos kka gon throw
[close]

Holdfast is a different game so I don't see why not.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #474 on: September 27, 2017, 06:33:09 pm »
Considering the poll has closed can the organisers state their position. Personally speaking I don't think there should be any double regging simple because it becomes a pain in the arse to define all these subsets of people with their situations.

I'd also like a complete roster lock from the beginning.

Ty

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #475 on: September 27, 2017, 06:40:13 pm »
Considering the poll has closed can the organisers state their position. Personally speaking I don't think there should be any double regging simple because it becomes a pain in the arse to define all these subsets of people with their situations.

Ty
Maybe a roster lock every half of the tournament? From the beginning sounds a bit extreme tbf.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #476 on: September 27, 2017, 06:41:48 pm »

Ty
Maybe a roster lock every half of the tournament? From the beginning sounds a bit extreme tbf.
exactly what a filthy double regger would say

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #477 on: September 27, 2017, 06:42:38 pm »

Ty
exactly what a filthy double regger would say
I have to confess everyone, Janne persuaded me to join the 18e, I'm sorry for this and I will resign the leadership of the 5th immediately to save face.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #478 on: September 27, 2017, 06:46:23 pm »
I feel as though we are diving abit to deep into this. I agree rosters should be open and any changes should go through a moderation team, but complete roster locks and not allowing people that play in cav regs in their own time etc. Is just silly.

Have we as a community become that try hard? I agree with people not being able to join that play inside regiments like the 2nd etc. Because they are competitive.

EDIT: Wait why am I getting involved we don't have any.... Ignore me if you like kek
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 06:48:29 pm by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: September 27, 2017, 06:50:18 pm »
I feel as though we are diving abit to deep into this. I agree rosters should be open and any changes should go through a moderation team, but complete roster locks and not allowing people that play in cav regs in their own time etc. Is just silly.

Have we as a community become that try hard? I agree with people not being able to join that play inside regiments like the 2nd etc. Because they are competitive.

EDIT: Wait why am I getting involved we don't have any.... Ignore me if you like kek
ignored