Author Topic: [RGL5] Main Thread  (Read 216615 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League Season 5 (Sign ups end on November 1st)
« Reply #270 on: September 21, 2017, 09:34:15 pm »
holdfast is shit
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League Season 5 (Sign ups end on November 1st)
« Reply #274 on: September 21, 2017, 11:22:37 pm »
Does not related to real folk, honest.

There once was a failed csgo player who became a mascot coach called T-Dog, whom everyone knows carries about an English dictionary to carry out his quest to become the best salesman for the Tesco cider department FSE there ever was. During the daytime T-Dog would ponder life and consumed numerous amounts of salt each day.

During the night time it was when T-Dog shined, for he turned off his bedroom light, lit a candle and switched on the local classical radio station. T-Dog was in his prime, he had FSE open, his pet human Elliot purring like a kitten with a brown nose. T-Dog would power through paragraph after paragraph until he hit page 100, then would wipe the tears of joy away. Once he hit page 100, he would take a swig of salt water and continue into the dark world of steam, for those who angered T-Dog were about to be met with the man, the myth, the legend that was T-Dog. Onslaught after onslaught, tear after tear did T-Dog get through his victims in just a slower fashion than Niphpoo retired and joined another regiment.

There was however, one gent that could disable T-Dog, with the powers of Guinness, Mr I Drink Guinness would call him into action to aid the great team of blblblblblblblblblbblblblblblblblblbllblblbllblblblbllblblblblblblbllblblbbblbllblblblblblblblblbl ^100. T-Dog put on his pom poms and began the chanting "I am a mascot!, not a coach!" and so on.

Once T-Dog was finished being a war dog, he was back on the addiction of both FSE and Salt. Legend has it, he lives in the lorraine salt mine and sells wooden homemade carved giraffes for a living.

Morale of the story, csgo coaches are not to be messed with, unless you have the right equipment.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 21, 2017, 11:27:21 pm »
Does not related to real folk, honest.

There once was a failed csgo player who became a mascot coach called T-Dog, whom everyone knows carries about an English dictionary to carry out his quest to become the best salesman for the Tesco cider department FSE there ever was. During the daytime T-Dog would ponder life and consumed numerous amounts of salt each day.

During the night time it was when T-Dog shined, for he turned off his bedroom light, lit a candle and switched on the local classical radio station. T-Dog was in his prime, he had FSE open, his pet human Elliot purring like a kitten with a brown nose. T-Dog would power through paragraph after paragraph until he hit page 100, then would wipe the tears of joy away. Once he hit page 100, he would take a swig of salt water and continue into the dark world of steam, for those who angered T-Dog were about to be met with the man, the myth, the legend that was T-Dog. Onslaught after onslaught, tear after tear did T-Dog get through his victims in just a slower fashion than Niphpoo retired and joined another regiment.

There was however, one gent that could disable T-Dog, with the powers of Guinness, Mr I Drink Guinness would call him into action to aid the great team of blblblblblblblblblbblblblblblblblblbllblblbllblblblbllblblblblblblbllblblbbblbllblblblblblblblblbl ^100. T-Dog put on his pom poms and began the chanting "I am a mascot!, not a coach!" and so on.

Once T-Dog was finished being a war dog, he was back on the addiction of both FSE and Salt. Legend has it, he lives in the lorraine salt mine and sells wooden homemade carved giraffes for a living.

Morale of the story, csgo coaches are not to be messed with, unless you have the right equipment.
Brilliant. You should write a book bob.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #276 on: September 21, 2017, 11:30:14 pm »
If I had to leave FSE and take one post with me, I now know which one it would be.

You're a genius.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #277 on: September 21, 2017, 11:34:09 pm »
If I had to leave FSE and take one post with me, I now know which one it would be.

You're a genius.
Tardet stop saying 420.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 22, 2017, 08:09:00 am »

You're a genius.
Tardet stop saying 420.

And you could stop posting in general
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Smallest

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smallest
  • Side: Union
« Reply #279 on: September 22, 2017, 02:36:29 pm »
Name: Smallest (2v2 King)
Steam: You both have me
Experience: EIC, RGL, NLC, To many Tournies and GF Admin
Why you want to be a Referee: Because I get bored a lot and enjoy watching people play, and I wanna help out my bois as well.
When do you have time: Everyday except Tuesday, Friday and Sunday
Blackie

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 22, 2017, 02:38:21 pm »
Name: Smallest (2v2 King)
Steam: You both have me
Experience: EIC, RGL, NLC, To many Tournies and GF Admin
Why you want to be a Referee: Because I get bored a lot and enjoy watching people play, and I wanna help out my bois as well.
When do you have time: Everyday except Tuesday, Friday and Sunday

Accepted

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 5)
« Reply #281 on: September 22, 2017, 03:48:23 pm »
A. I am not the leader (CurlyConnor) is.  B. i joined permanently and not for RGL.  C. You do not decide the rules so you dont get to say what i should be doing. D. you didn't stop them from playing so dont lie. Also, "second of all are just your own opinion" << Basically what your case is as well, all your opinion so my argument is not stupid at all, it just opposes your argument.  Lastly, im sure you said to me earlier you dont care about this situation so tell me, why are you writing paragraphs and essays all day about it? Someones triggered!!!

no you keep crying to me on steam so I say I dont care for you the situation I do care for as you lot try to abuse the oh I am not in a comp regiment so I can join any other regiment even tho I am commited to an other reg.

A. I am not the leader (CurlyConnor) is.  B. i joined permanently and not for RGL.  C. You do not decide the rules so you dont get to say what i should be doing. D. you didn't stop them from playing so dont lie. Also, "second of all are just your own opinion" << Basically what your case is as well, all your opinion so my argument is not stupid at all, it just opposes your argument.  Lastly, im sure you said to me earlier you dont care about this situation so tell me, why are you writing paragraphs and essays all day about it? Someones triggered!!!
That guy few days ago said that he doesn't give a fuck about NW, and that's why they don't want to play GF against us  ::)  ;D

I simply said no and then told you to go kill yourself when you kept on asking you eastern fuck :D

Pointless arguing with you because you are the definition of a fucking cocky power hungry prick who tries to enforce bs rules
Who the fuck are you? Some Russian trash panda?

You mean nothing to this community and as such should not have a voice. You're the kind of person that makes me wish Hitler did finish you off!
All you are worth is a vessel for experimenting on and then disposed of accordingly !

But fate and been kind to you(In the fact you exist) so be kind to us please and go hang your self with your mums intestines!

Sorry mr big ego urrrrrrr soooo gud!
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #282 on: September 22, 2017, 04:36:30 pm »
almost 20 pages before actual start of this season. i think this is great success

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #283 on: September 22, 2017, 04:41:47 pm »
almost 20 pages before actual start of this season. i think this is great success

For once atleast a big part of those 20 pages are mature and constructive discussions, not just insults and drama as it is usually the case which is encouraging.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #284 on: September 22, 2017, 05:36:12 pm »

For once atleast a big part of those 20 pages are mature and constructive discussions, not just insults and drama as it is usually the case which is encouraging.
What he said.