Author Topic: [RGL5] Main Thread  (Read 216633 times)

AeroNinja

Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 5)
« Reply #180 on: September 20, 2017, 09:27:41 pm »
imma just sub to this shit if thats cool hehe xd
Yeh me too xd

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #181 on: September 20, 2017, 09:40:07 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
no double reggers even if the regiment in question is ''casual''
Wanted to add that I have nothing against reghopping or double regging, after all, it's only a game.

But if you're going to allow people to join regiments just to play in RGL and not attend anything else, does that not go against the purpose of the league? It's called Regimental Groupfighting League after all.
Might I add I like Etherton's idea of a transfer window, you can't force someone to stay in a regiment after all.

I am very much against the idea of people joining regiments just so they can jack off to a virtual tournament win.

That's gonna happen anyway. There's no way you can czech whether the player joined only for the one tournament or because he simply wants to spend his free time in other regimental events as well.

I say make regiments provide ID's of their players and don't let them change the roster after the tournament officialy starts. This way it will finally look a bit professional.

Same goes with your suggestion bud. People just use 2nd steam accounts to work around it. Bottomline is, as long as the reg leaders are as crooked as politicians and use ppl which commitment to a reg is questionable, this is what we get. Cheaters.
Just make it as annoying and hard as possible for them to use mercs and double regers and if they actually get caught, punish the reg and the individual hard, ban and deduct points. Don't make it a risk worth taking so to speak.

OR just make it free for everyone to use mercs.

Don't go with some half-ass shit
[close]

I said it earlier that you can in no way prevent people from double regging.  ;)

Simply for anyone with common sense, banning people from the tournament because they play arty event 3 times a month and arguing that they are not committed to their main/competitive regiment is bullshit.

Just saying.

You can not prevent it, I agree with that but you can make it harder and not worth the risk if you come down on the cheaters hard.
Regimental leaders always have the outmost responsability to make sure members playing for them abide by the rules.
I don't give a rats ass if its line, arty or cav. Double reg is double reg no exceptions. If you want to play arty so bad just tag along as an invite.

OR, as I said, remove the rule and allow mers and invites. Im fine with whatever as long as there is no half-assed rules/punishments as before.
[close]

So people should generally not be allowed to play cav and line leagues because other doublereggers might be mercs. Well thats just ridiculous

Exactly there is nothing wrong with allowing people to play that also play arty. It's not like there is a massive amount of great meleers in the casual regiments anyway? So why you care so much I simply do not know. If it's some weak attempt to weaken other regiments line-up by disqualifying players that are play cav arty or rifles then you are being really unfair. The bottom line is 1 Regiment for RGL ID every regiments line-ups that's fine.

Offcourse the 66th member jumps to the defense of not banning double reggers :)
Yeah, I mean it's up to the organiser in the end. If he bans double regging then we'll lose Bandej to his 8 man skirm regiment which he plays sometimes :(

And like Voluble the Leader of the 2nd skirms and probably others which will find out when putting some effort into it :)

I didn't know you were so scared of a rifles leader?

''scared'' how about you actually play with your own player base and dont go around having double reggers with the excuse of ''oh but this is his competitive regiments guys''

that is just simply confirming he is just a Merc/Invite which only shows up to competitive events like RGL and or a gf/1v1 match.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #182 on: September 20, 2017, 09:46:21 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Wanted to add that I have nothing against reghopping or double regging, after all, it's only a game.

But if you're going to allow people to join regiments just to play in RGL and not attend anything else, does that not go against the purpose of the league? It's called Regimental Groupfighting League after all.
Might I add I like Etherton's idea of a transfer window, you can't force someone to stay in a regiment after all.

I am very much against the idea of people joining regiments just so they can jack off to a virtual tournament win.

That's gonna happen anyway. There's no way you can czech whether the player joined only for the one tournament or because he simply wants to spend his free time in other regimental events as well.

I say make regiments provide ID's of their players and don't let them change the roster after the tournament officialy starts. This way it will finally look a bit professional.

Same goes with your suggestion bud. People just use 2nd steam accounts to work around it. Bottomline is, as long as the reg leaders are as crooked as politicians and use ppl which commitment to a reg is questionable, this is what we get. Cheaters.
Just make it as annoying and hard as possible for them to use mercs and double regers and if they actually get caught, punish the reg and the individual hard, ban and deduct points. Don't make it a risk worth taking so to speak.

[close]

I said it earlier that you can in no way prevent people from double regging.  ;)

Simply for anyone with common sense, banning people from the tournament because they play arty event 3 times a month and arguing that they are not committed to their main/competitive regiment is bullshit.

Just saying.

You can not prevent it, I agree with that but you can make it harder and not worth the risk if you come down on the cheaters hard.
Regimental leaders always have the outmost responsability to make sure members playing for them abide by the rules.
I don't give a rats ass if its line, arty or cav. Double reg is double reg no exceptions. If you want to play arty so bad just tag along as an invite.

OR, as I said, remove the rule and allow mers and invites. Im fine with whatever as long as there is no half-assed rules/punishments as before.
[close]

So people should generally not be allowed to play cav and line leagues because other doublereggers might be mercs. Well thats just ridiculous

Exactly there is nothing wrong with allowing people to play that also play arty. It's not like there is a massive amount of great meleers in the casual regiments anyway? So why you care so much I simply do not know. If it's some weak attempt to weaken other regiments line-up by disqualifying players that are play cav arty or rifles then you are being really unfair. The bottom line is 1 Regiment for RGL ID every regiments line-ups that's fine.

Yeah, I mean it's up to the organiser in the end. If he bans double regging then we'll lose Bandej to his 8 man skirm regiment which he plays sometimes :(

And like Voluble the Leader of the 2nd skirms and probably others which will find out when putting some effort into it :)

''scared'' how about you actually play with your own player base and dont go around having double reggers with the excuse of ''oh but this is his competitive regiments guys''

that is just simply confirming he is just a Merc/Invite which only shows up to competitive events like RGL and or a gf/1v1 match.
oh shit we wouldn't want to have people that only show up to RGL or gfs now would we ^^

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 20, 2017, 09:51:06 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

Just saying.

[close]

oh shit we wouldn't want to have people that only show up to RGL or gfs now would we ^^

Oh no you might actually be a regiment :O

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #184 on: September 20, 2017, 09:54:59 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

Just saying.

[close]

ever been to egypt pieter??

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
  • Side: Union
« Reply #185 on: September 20, 2017, 09:56:43 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

Just saying.

[close]

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 20, 2017, 10:16:04 pm »
memes.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 10:29:25 pm by pieter »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #187 on: September 20, 2017, 10:18:38 pm »
Listen up ladies, I am no merc or invite, I am in the 66th and the 2nd. If both regiment leaders dont have a problem with it then there are no problems so keep your noses out of others business. Secondly you say about invites/mercs who only come to 1v1s/Gfs and tournaments, but in a competitive gren company isn't that the general events they do? smh. Lastly what is the big fucking problem with a bang average player like me being the centre of a petty argument about proving a point about double reggers, at the end of the day I want to do competitive alike all of you and I didn't and dont see any complaints about all the 31e guys who play for other regiments aka foxtrot planta saphir etc during NWL (Pieter was a admin/host and knew about this).  So yeah        UP THE VILLA       SHIT ON THE CITY
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 20, 2017, 10:28:54 pm »
Listen up ladies, I am no merc or invite, I am in the 66th and the 2nd. If both regiment leaders dont have a problem with it then there are no problems so keep your noses out of others business. Secondly you say about invites/mercs who only come to 1v1s/Gfs and tournaments, but in a competitive gren company isn't that the general events they do? smh. Lastly what is the big fucking problem with a bang average player like me being the centre of a petty argument about proving a point about double reggers, at the end of the day I want to do competitive alike all of you and I didn't and dont see any complaints about all the 31e guys who play for other regiments aka foxtrot planta saphir etc during NWL (Pieter was a admin/host and knew about this).  So yeah        UP THE VILLA       SHIT ON THE CITY

''If both regiment leaders dont have a problem with it then there are no problems''

you are your own regimental leader in the rifles obvious you agree to it, besides even if they agree to it you are still to be seen as a merc the regimental leaders just agreed to use a merc now :)

''at the end of the day I want to do competitive alike all of you''

then how about you either make your own regiment competitive or leave the other regiment as you want to do something new again otherwise you are just mercing in events of a regiment which is competitive.

''31e guys who play for other regiments aka foxtrot planta saphir etc during NWL (Pieter was a admin/host and knew about this).''

the EIC (not the fucking NWL you mong) indeed had the rule of no double regging at the time being the 31e was being said for the summer not to have any events/dead,  how ever later on as it came back as a returning problem me and Chriseh (admin/host of the EIC) decided to refuse them from playing.

you have only made stupid arguments which one dont add up and second of all are just your own opinion, regardless if a regimental leader accepts a double regger in his regiment it does not take away its just a merc/invite for a tournament and or occasional 1v1/gf match.

its just simply a no go as you would be using players which you normally would not have, again REGIMENTAL Groupfighting League not: Regimental I can get invites and mercs for these matches groupfighting league aka the RICGIAMFTMGL would make for an interesting name
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 10:31:21 pm by pieter »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 20, 2017, 10:40:41 pm »
Come to 18e voluble, already got 5 of you
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 20, 2017, 10:47:02 pm »
boo

hoo
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #191 on: September 20, 2017, 10:55:31 pm »
Lets all join the 66th and stack them up vs 17e!

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #192 on: September 20, 2017, 10:56:13 pm »

''If both regiment leaders dont have a problem with it then there are no problems''

you are your own regimental leader in the rifles obvious you agree to it, besides even if they agree to it you are still to be seen as a merc the regimental leaders just agreed to use a merc now :)

''at the end of the day I want to do competitive alike all of you''

then how about you either make your own regiment competitive or leave the other regiment as you want to do something new again otherwise you are just mercing in events of a regiment which is competitive.

''31e guys who play for other regiments aka foxtrot planta saphir etc during NWL (Pieter was a admin/host and knew about this).''

the EIC (not the fucking NWL you mong) indeed had the rule of no double regging at the time being the 31e was being said for the summer not to have any events/dead,  how ever later on as it came back as a returning problem me and Chriseh (admin/host of the EIC) decided to refuse them from playing.

you have only made stupid arguments which one dont add up and second of all are just your own opinion, regardless if a regimental leader accepts a double regger in his regiment it does not take away its just a merc/invite for a tournament and or occasional 1v1/gf match.

its just simply a no go as you would be using players which you normally would not have, again REGIMENTAL Groupfighting League not: Regimental I can get invites and mercs for these matches groupfighting league aka the RICGIAMFTMGL would make for an interesting name

So what your saying is that someone who attends gf/1v1s and competitive tournaments and is a member of the regiment listed on the roster, is an Invite because they also play rifles. That's absurd and stupid.

Also why would we "normally" not have these players? The only reason Voluble has joined us recently is not for RGL it's because the 2nd competitive detachment has disbanded and he wanted a line to play with.. so stupid...
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 10:59:11 pm by golden2 »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 20, 2017, 11:05:58 pm »
A. I am not the leader (CurlyConnor) is.  B. i joined permanently and not for RGL.  C. You do not decide the rules so you dont get to say what i should be doing. D. you didn't stop them from playing so dont lie. Also, "second of all are just your own opinion" << Basically what your case is as well, all your opinion so my argument is not stupid at all, it just opposes your argument.  Lastly, im sure you said to me earlier you dont care about this situation so tell me, why are you writing paragraphs and essays all day about it? Someones triggered!!!
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #194 on: September 20, 2017, 11:13:06 pm »
A. I am not the leader (CurlyConnor) is.  B. i joined permanently and not for RGL.  C. You do not decide the rules so you dont get to say what i should be doing. D. you didn't stop them from playing so dont lie. Also, "second of all are just your own opinion" << Basically what your case is as well, all your opinion so my argument is not stupid at all, it just opposes your argument.  Lastly, im sure you said to me earlier you dont care about this situation so tell me, why are you writing paragraphs and essays all day about it? Someones triggered!!!
That guy few days ago said that he doesn't give a fuck about NW, and that's why they don't want to play GF against us  ::)  ;D
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |