Author Topic: A Total War Saga: TROY  (Read 2017 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
A Total War Saga: TROY
« on: September 20, 2019, 07:16:25 am »

Offline Octanidas

• First Lieutenant
  • new and interesting ways to play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_HGrd /// Nr4_OLt
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: A Total War Saga: TROY
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 08:52:41 am »
I like the topic of the new TOTAL WAR but i don't like its look ...

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 10:30:27 am »
Haven't seen a good Troy game in quite some time but I'm still unsure on the Total War Saga series. Though I haven't tried it out too much yet.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 10:57:37 am »
They need to fire whoever is in charge of the total wars direction. Great topic terrible presentation.

I just bought Warhammer 2 and it's very sloppg, 1 is way smoother.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 11:09:21 am »
I didn't have an issue with 2 it seemed like practically the same game but with more nations, a larger map and more units.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 11:10:06 am »
Achilles need long blonde hair...

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2019, 11:33:22 am »
Then you'd really hate Troy: Fall of a City's representation of Achilles.

Norwegian13

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2019, 03:32:15 pm »
They need to fire whoever is in charge of the total wars direction. Great topic terrible presentation.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2019, 04:26:39 pm »

I just bought Warhammer 2 and it's very sloppg, 1 is way smoother.
They are using their best devs at Warhammer and that is already going pretty rocky. Only a skeleton crew designs the other games.

I didn't have an issue with 2 it seemed like practically the same game but with more nations, a larger map and more units.
Thats all 3 is going to be as well, it's just that tossing all of the major Fantasy factions into one game is virtually impossible.

Offline Octanidas

• First Lieutenant
  • new and interesting ways to play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_HGrd /// Nr4_OLt
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2019, 05:04:10 pm »
I don't even know why they created the TOTAL WAR Saga - Series ...

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2019, 06:03:24 pm »
Then you'd really hate Troy: Fall of a City's representation of Achilles.
left that shit episode 2 or someshit LULW

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2019, 06:32:15 pm »
So this is basically going to be a re-skin of Three Kingdoms. Yawn

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2019, 06:33:42 pm »
I enjoy total war games. But isn't this just going to be a reskin of the other games? If they really implement the story of troy in the campaign it could be cool I think. I have my doubts cause that would change the gameplay.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2019, 06:48:09 pm »
I enjoy total war games. But isn't this just going to be a reskin of the other games? If they really implement the story of troy in the campaign it could be cool I think. I have my doubts cause that would change the gameplay.

Wasn't interested in Three Kingdoms cuz of it's setting, but the story of Troy & Greek mythology in general is really fascinating (it's what I study at uni) so I'm excited for this one even if they just reskin Three Kingdoms. The new mechanics in three kingdoms looked cool with the emphasis on hero characters, but I never considered buying it just cuz its setting was boring. The art style in this one, particularly with the skyline on the campaign map, is as the surviving artwork was and in this trailer they show historical depictions on pottery. I guess they are going to try and implement the story faithfully in the campaign based on those things, but either way it should be an interesting game.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2019, 06:50:50 pm »
The setting is great, but I have my doubts. Will they even bother to change up the sieges, or even add any mythological (The Gods and whatnot) elements?