Author Topic: Hi NA  (Read 6220 times)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
Re: Hi NA
« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2021, 09:01:48 pm »
You hate to see it
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2021, 09:04:48 pm »
click here to join the 84th

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
  • Side: Union
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #124 on: January 17, 2021, 10:01:25 pm »
Yolo congrats man that's the closest you've been to touching a girls thigh
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #125 on: January 18, 2021, 04:25:36 pm »
Tbh NA has been better skill wise for a few years now. You EU boys haven’t made it out of 2016. You got better group fighting systems tho
what are you talking about theodin
The average NA comp player has more technical skill than the average EU. You guys play like we used to play - solid, block/attack, occasional dry chamber - but not much creativity
It seems to work in terms of team play tho. People are better at up downs and teamwork in EU, although it seems you guys just all bait each other and make that work
?? X ?? D ?? N ?? I ?? C ?? E ?? I ?? N ?? F ?? E ?? R ?? I ?? O ?? R ?? I ?? T ?? Y ?? C ?? O ?? M ?? P ?? L ?? E ?? X ?? X ?? D ??
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #126 on: January 18, 2021, 07:33:20 pm »
Roblox dancing.gif

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)