Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 140984 times)

MATT123456789

Re: NA HoF Thread ♛
« Reply #1380 on: June 15, 2019, 04:58:56 am »
Alls I'm going to say is I should at least be tier 3 in 2012-2014 if not tier 2.
Tbh I don't think many people remember you being good in that era. Not saying you were bad but nobody heard of ya till late 14/Early 15 when you started to prove yourself.

1. If you're on your own list your list is already discredited for judgeing yourself.

2. Vetro's tournament wins ect were done while he was caught hacking and even before those wins idk how when hes admitted to cheating you are allowing him on a all time list. Especially people who i've S keyd and won Grd against in 58e (@vortx). List just seems really flawed in some areas but generally ok. I think your friendships with certain people affect your judgement in making the list but thats just my opinion.
I think I have a right to be on the 15-18 list. Like I said in my original post I based both list on people's opinions & my opinions for the 15-18 list a little bit since I knew tons of people that played back then. Vetro cheated in 1 tournament & got kicked from it. Besides that his other placements in tournaments were legit since the admins would of kicked him if he was using unblockable.

man you’d think winning a tournament with nick would help you get on a list SMH

why u still discrediting Matthew’s nw prowess
Sorry bb :-* & MATT wasn't what he was now until the summer of last year (I know your post was a meme).

lol

why there's guys who don't have any tournament wins or very little on the list?
If you are referring to people like Wall or Ramelon they both were some of the top players in each regiment they joined. Wall with 45e, LG & 6te played well with all 3 regiments (had like 20+ kills against 3eVolt in NAPL). Ramelon carried/top frag for 63e, 6te & 93rd.

i feel like there's some people in the 2015-18 slot that should be in 12-14. or you should make it 16-18 and 12-15
I might add a couple of more names to both list before I leave. I will make 3 separate list when I come back since some of the best of 12-13 died off in 14-15 & some of the best in 14-15 died off in 16. I just made these list right before I leave to have a more accurate list available.

spring*

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1381 on: June 15, 2019, 05:19:24 am »
lol

If you are referring to people like Wall or Ramelon they both were some of the top players in each regiment they joined. Wall with 45e, LG & 6te played well with all 3 regiments (had like 20+ kills against 3eVolt in NAPL). Ramelon carried/top frag for 63e, 6te & 93rd.

Moose (no tournaments wins), North (3), Mitchell (1) are the main people I'm questioning. More people have a lot more tournament wins than that.

Like some of these names have to be a meme to be here

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1382 on: June 15, 2019, 05:30:17 am »
I continue to be CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED. I carried Russian and Yoshie in every tournament we played!

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
« Reply #1383 on: June 15, 2019, 05:34:28 am »
>LedZep

I remember ZeppelinPanda being good right up until double-x was patched.
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1384 on: June 15, 2019, 05:37:35 am »
dude what kind of fucked up list is this???

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1385 on: June 15, 2019, 05:39:29 am »
lol

Moose (no tournaments wins), North (3), Mitchell (1) are the main people I'm questioning. More people have a lot more tournament wins than that.

Filthy new gen
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #1386 on: June 15, 2019, 05:45:25 am »
Alls I'm going to say is I should at least be tier 3 in 2012-2014 if not tier 2.
Tbh I don't think many people remember you being good in that era. Not saying you were bad but nobody heard of ya till late 14/Early 15 when you started to prove yourself.

??? None of that is true.

Firstly and most importantly, I wasn't active in late 14, I took 2014 off cause I was mad about the melee patch making melee easier.

Secondly I was known as pretty good back then. Especially by people I played w/ regularly like Rogelio, Hunter, and Mathias who I was about as good as, and got asked semi-regularly to join 12th and 9y (eventually accepted AP0C & Samurai's invite to join 9y for a bit - didn't join 12th cause I didn't want to "apply" to join a regiment).

So idk who you asked but if those same people told you adding Vortex (who wasn't even close to good back then) and JayPea (who was good, but not great) were a good idea, then you may want to double check your sources.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #1387 on: June 15, 2019, 05:59:09 am »
lol

Bro...you aint even seen them play let alone know who they are.  Love ya to death but Risk come on dude....

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #1388 on: June 15, 2019, 06:07:40 am »
Just to be clear folks one of the lists that nick was given is from MackCW and the boys from their secret base in heaven so most of this list is made by the OG of the OG's.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 06:09:17 am by PapaBean »

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
« Reply #1389 on: June 15, 2019, 06:09:03 am »
lol

Bro...you aint even seen them play let alone know who they are.  Love ya to death but Risk come on dude....

first of all if apoc was the fucking best how the fuck did i shit in his mouth from a hot air balloon with my eyes closed during his time back??? ramelon could never do anything in gfs and neither can wall. do a old gen vs new gen now and i can fucking 100% guarantee new gens would win. and please moose is dogshit i used the name theodin on BoB with my 44 ping and only used a down attack and i didnt even block meanwhile fucking fingering his mom and girlfriend at the same time while fucking his sister. btw it was 15 rounds in a row that i did it to him.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: June 15, 2019, 06:09:54 am »
lol

I know who they are.

I even question Wall, Ramelon and Ritz407 but I can see your point to an extent on the first 2.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: June 15, 2019, 06:23:13 am »
Just to be clear folks one of the lists that nick was given is from MackCW and the boys from their secret base in heaven so most of this list is made by the OG of the OG's.

Most of them are senile af if they're putting Vortex on a 2012-2014 list

I have literally thousands of screen shots of me memeing on kids from 2012-2014

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #1392 on: June 15, 2019, 06:44:45 am »

Most of them are senile af if they're putting Vortex on a 2012-2014 list

I have literally thousands of screen shots of me memeing on kids from 2012-2014

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1393 on: June 15, 2019, 08:17:02 am »
I agreed a lot more with the previous list than this one tbh

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: June 15, 2019, 08:21:50 am »
I agreed a lot more with the previous list than this one tbh