Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 140981 times)

|Viper|

Re: NA HoF Thread ♛
« Reply #1365 on: June 15, 2019, 02:03:43 am »
I agree with all-time great VetroG, moraine you have 5000 hours on warband and still suck. You should really consider cheating
3000. And Ft7 me with my style and end up like fireboy and vetro. Oh wait. everyones to pussy to fight me. I respect rune as a duelist only because he fought and beat my cancer style.
I 7-4'd you and 7-6'd you? Like what do you not get you're not good you lost to me and I don't like to duel LOL.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1366 on: June 15, 2019, 02:07:02 am »
Image from Gyazo" width="204

logging off for the night boys, enjoy the fun before the flower gets here!

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1367 on: June 15, 2019, 02:12:56 am »
1. If you're on your own list your list is already discredited for judgeing yourself.

2. Vetro's tournament wins ect were done while he was caught hacking and even before those wins idk how when hes admitted to cheating you are allowing him on a all time list. Especially people who i've S keyd and won Grd against in 58e (@vortx). List just seems really flawed in some areas but generally ok. I think your friendships with certain people affect your judgement in making the list but thats just my opinion.
did you expect to be on the list? Because lol
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: June 15, 2019, 02:16:47 am »
Image from Gyazo" width="204

logging off for the night boys, enjoy the fun before the flower gets here!
LOL
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

David_Schrein

« Reply #1369 on: June 15, 2019, 02:46:17 am »
I agree with all-time great VetroG, moraine you have 5000 hours on warband and still suck. You should really consider cheating
3000. And Ft7 me with my style and end up like fireboy and vetro. Oh wait. everyones to pussy to fight me. I respect rune as a duelist only because he fought and beat my cancer style.
We have to finish our ft7

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1370 on: June 15, 2019, 02:52:12 am »

Every time you wanted to get Guard in the 15e, one of the requirements was to beat me in a duel. I don’t think you actually got a round on me. I’m pretty sure after one of the duels, you left the 15e.
click here to join the 84th

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: June 15, 2019, 03:01:11 am »
lol

why there's guys who don't have any tournament wins or very little on the list?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 03:10:41 am by Risk_ »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1372 on: June 15, 2019, 03:02:37 am »
Yikes

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #1373 on: June 15, 2019, 03:05:05 am »

You still bragging about beating me 5-4? I mean it must be one of your biggest accomplishments. I should bring up how i beat you 7-1 and 7-2 but then again it's not an accomplishment to me.
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #1374 on: June 15, 2019, 03:08:23 am »

You still bragging about beating me 5-4? I mean it must be one of your biggest accomplishments. I should bring up how i beat you 7-1 and 7-2 but then again it's not an accomplishment to me.
you know I love you fireboy

|Viper|

« Reply #1375 on: June 15, 2019, 03:09:05 am »

Yeah Fireboy kicked your ass I remember too, and you getting 6 rounds on me must be a big accomplishment too even though you lost and I was trolling half the time.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 05:11:48 am by VetroG »

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #1376 on: June 15, 2019, 03:10:28 am »

Yeah Fireboy kick your ass I remember too, and you getting 6 rounds on me must be a big accomplishment too even though you lost and I was trolling half the time.
aight lardtro i'll see you when nick comes back and makes a regiment, then you get in a fight and movement takes your account again.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1377 on: June 15, 2019, 03:16:31 am »
i feel like there's some people in the 2015-18 slot that should be in 12-14. or you should make it 16-18 and 12-15

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

David_Schrein

« Reply #1378 on: June 15, 2019, 04:16:00 am »
Guys its not fun to pick on the suicidal guy.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1379 on: June 15, 2019, 04:38:52 am »
Alls I'm going to say is I should at least be tier 3 in 2012-2014 if not tier 2.
Tbh I don't think many people remember you being good in that era. Not saying you were bad but nobody heard of ya till late 14/Early 15 when you started to prove yourself.

1. If you're on your own list your list is already discredited for judgeing yourself.

2. Vetro's tournament wins ect were done while he was caught hacking and even before those wins idk how when hes admitted to cheating you are allowing him on a all time list. Especially people who i've S keyd and won Grd against in 58e (@vortx). List just seems really flawed in some areas but generally ok. I think your friendships with certain people affect your judgement in making the list but thats just my opinion.
I think I have a right to be on the 15-18 list. Like I said in my original post I based both list on people's opinions & my opinions for the 15-18 list a little bit since I knew tons of people that played back then. Vetro cheated in 1 tournament & got kicked from it. Besides that his other placements in tournaments were legit since the admins would of kicked him if he was using unblockable.

man you’d think winning a tournament with nick would help you get on a list SMH

why u still discrediting Matthew’s nw prowess
Sorry bb :-* & MATT wasn't what he was now until the summer of last year (I know your post was a meme).

lol

why there's guys who don't have any tournament wins or very little on the list?
If you are referring to people like Wall or Ramelon they both were some of the top players in each regiment they joined. Wall with 45e, LG & 6te played well with all 3 regiments (had like 20+ kills against 3eVolt in NAPL). Ramelon carried/top frag for 63e, 6te & 93rd.

i feel like there's some people in the 2015-18 slot that should be in 12-14. or you should make it 16-18 and 12-15
I might add a couple of more names to both list before I leave. I will make 3 separate list when I come back since some of the best of 12-13 died off in 14-15 & some of the best in 14-15 died off in 16. I just made these list right before I leave to have a more accurate list available.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 04:44:20 am by -Nick »