Author Topic: {6}K-KA Kaiserlich und Königliche Armee | July 2017 - February 2018  (Read 151141 times)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
Re: K-KA Kaiserlich und Königliche Armee
« Reply #751 on: October 10, 2017, 10:10:46 am »
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=24742.msg1068458#msg1068458

Look at this motherfucker, advertises in 2015, locks our taleworlds threads in 2017.
Probably the one that gave me a warning for doubleposting aswell, just because no one cared about his advertisement

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #752 on: October 10, 2017, 11:00:15 am »
People have defo lost their standards
When will this end???
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #753 on: October 10, 2017, 11:03:35 am »
never
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #754 on: October 10, 2017, 06:30:03 pm »
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=24742.msg1068458#msg1068458

Look at this motherfucker, advertises in 2015, locks our taleworlds threads in 2017.
Probably the one that gave me a warning for doubleposting aswell, just because no one cared about his advertisement

Detective lyall has nothing on you

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: October 10, 2017, 06:30:56 pm »
helo

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: October 10, 2017, 06:50:44 pm »

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: October 10, 2017, 08:48:28 pm »
To be fair, 😆😆😩😤you have to have a very high IQ 💯😏🤓😜to understand Rick and Morty. 😤😩💦❤️The humor 🤣😂👍👌is extremely subtle, 👉👌😻and without a solid grasp ✊️💪😫🍆💦of theoretical physics 👁😱😤👀most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. 😉😚😌💯👏👉👍There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, ☠️😬☠️😵which is deftly woven into his characterisation 😑🙌😼🥃- his personal philosophy 🤓😎😒😔draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, 💯😩🍑🍆💦😫for instance. The fans understand this stuff; 😝😘👌👏🙌💯they have the intellectual capacity 🤓😏👌🤝to truly appreciate the depths 🤔🙀👽🤤of these jokes, 😂🤣😍👐👌to realize that they're not just funny🤔😲😚😁- they say something deep about LIFE. 😓🤔🤤😏🤓😱❤️As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty 👏🙌💯😻😤😩💦truly ARE idiots- 😒🤔🙄🤐of course they wouldn't appreciate, 🙌❤️😾👊for instance, the humour 😹😍🤣in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wu🅱️🅱️a Lu🅱️🅱️a Du🅱️ Du🅱️," which itself is a cryptic reference 👀👄🙀🤔to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons 😳🤓😝💋🙏I'm smirking😏😏😏😏😏😤🙄 right now just imagining 🤔😑🙄🤣one of those addlepated simpletons 😐😯😑❌scratching their heads in confusion ❓😒🤔😭😓❓as Dan Harmon's 😩🍆💦🍑😤👌👉👌genius ☺️😝🤓😜💯unfolds itself on their television screens. 🙌😆😘😍What fools... how I pity them. 😤😑😂👎 And yes 👍👏🙌😽😻💦❤️by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty👴 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👦😤😫💦tattoo. ❤️👏🙌👍👌💯And no,😖😑😕 you cannot see it. 🚫👊❌🙀🙅‍♂️‼️💯It's for the ladies' 😤😘🍆💦🍑💁☔️😩eyes only👀💋👅💦👍❤️💯- And even they 😜😋😏😽😻have to demonstrate ☝️👏🙌💯that they're within 5 IQ points💯👍❤️👌😘😍 of my own (preferably lower) 😌😤😎🤓beforehand.🍑🍑🍑☔️💯😏🍆💦💯😻😘😍😁❤️💯😤😩😫👏🙌👍👉👌👊

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: October 10, 2017, 10:51:59 pm »

Argolas

« Reply #759 on: October 10, 2017, 11:19:34 pm »
To be fair, 😆😆😩😤you have to have a very high IQ 💯😏🤓😜to understand Rick and Morty. 😤😩💦❤️The humor 🤣😂👍👌is extremely subtle, 👉👌😻and without a solid grasp ✊️💪😫🍆💦of theoretical physics 👁😱😤👀most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. 😉😚😌💯👏👉👍There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, ☠️😬☠️😵which is deftly woven into his characterisation 😑🙌😼🥃- his personal philosophy 🤓😎😒😔draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, 💯😩🍑🍆💦😫for instance. The fans understand this stuff; 😝😘👌👏🙌💯they have the intellectual capacity 🤓😏👌🤝to truly appreciate the depths 🤔🙀👽🤤of these jokes, 😂🤣😍👐👌to realize that they're not just funny🤔😲😚😁- they say something deep about LIFE. 😓🤔🤤😏🤓😱❤️As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty 👏🙌💯😻😤😩💦truly ARE idiots- 😒🤔🙄🤐of course they wouldn't appreciate, 🙌❤️😾👊for instance, the humour 😹😍🤣in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wu🅱️🅱️a Lu🅱️🅱️a Du🅱️ Du🅱️," which itself is a cryptic reference 👀👄🙀🤔to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons 😳🤓😝💋🙏I'm smirking😏😏😏😏😏😤🙄 right now just imagining 🤔😑🙄🤣one of those addlepated simpletons 😐😯😑❌scratching their heads in confusion ❓😒🤔😭😓❓as Dan Harmon's 😩🍆💦🍑😤👌👉👌genius ☺️😝🤓😜💯unfolds itself on their television screens. 🙌😆😘😍What fools... how I pity them. 😤😑😂👎 And yes 👍👏🙌😽😻💦❤️by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty👴 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👦😤😫💦tattoo. ❤️👏🙌👍👌💯And no,😖😑😕 you cannot see it. 🚫👊❌🙀🙅‍♂️‼️💯It's for the ladies' 😤😘🍆💦🍑💁☔️😩eyes only👀💋👅💦👍❤️💯- And even they 😜😋😏😽😻have to demonstrate ☝️👏🙌💯that they're within 5 IQ points💯👍❤️👌😘😍 of my own (preferably lower) 😌😤😎🤓beforehand.🍑🍑🍑☔️💯😏🍆💦💯😻😘😍😁❤️💯😤😩😫👏🙌👍👉👌👊
Fuck me up men.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: October 11, 2017, 12:17:11 am »
afk

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #761 on: October 11, 2017, 09:42:37 am »
np
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #762 on: October 11, 2017, 09:47:08 am »
Is Chicken still alive?

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #763 on: October 11, 2017, 09:47:39 am »
Is Chicken still alive?
no he was sold to bernie colonel sanders

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #764 on: October 11, 2017, 09:49:22 am »
Is Chicken still alive?
no he was sold to bernie colonel sanders
You should rethink your life after such a bad joke mate.