Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 728265 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #6750 on: November 04, 2018, 10:48:30 pm »
was nice to see semmler again
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #6751 on: November 07, 2018, 02:09:29 am »
Simple and NiKo are undoubtedly two of the most incredible CS players but Xyp9x is just something apart.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DreamyJollyCarabeefDansGame
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6752 on: November 07, 2018, 03:23:48 am »
Simple and NiKo are undoubtedly two of the most incredible CS players but Xyp9x is just something apart.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DreamyJollyCarabeefDansGame

Hes so clutch its not even funny.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6753 on: November 09, 2018, 01:07:58 am »
LDLC just defeated NRG in an intense Bo3 where they clearly were the better team. We are speaking about a team which never attended a major offline event with this line-up, nearly took down a very in form FaZe in their opening match, and had to fight for their lives during three Bo3 against three arguably stronger opponents. Throughout the whole group-stage, LDLC has continuously gained with intensity, showing a decent play-books, various strats and lots of cohesion.

While a lot of French fans, including myself, were desperately waiting for results from G2 and Vitality, LDLC (And 3DMAX to a lesser extent) are showing that the hope might come from elsewhere.

Whatever happens next, LDLC already made a huge statement at Chigaco. Their quarter-final against the loser of Fnatic/Liquid might be a tough one but I feel they are not quite done yet.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6754 on: November 09, 2018, 01:42:31 am »
LDLC just defeated NRG in an intense Bo3 where they clearly were the better team. We are speaking about a team which never attended a major offline event with this line-up, nearly took down a very in form FaZe in their opening match, and had to fight for their lives during three Bo3 against three arguably stronger opponents. Throughout the whole group-stage, LDLC has continuously gained with intensity, showing a decent play-books, various strats and lots of cohesion.

While a lot of French fans, including myself, were desperately waiting for results from G2 and Vitality, LDLC (And 3DMAX to a lesser extent) are showing that the hope might come from elsewhere.

Whatever happens next, LDLC already made a huge statement at Chigaco. Their quarter-final against the loser of Fnatic/Liquid might be a tough one but I feel they are not quite done yet.

Really hoping LDLC can go the distance it has been great seeing them succeed at such a high level! LOGAN has also been HUGE recently!

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6755 on: November 10, 2018, 10:03:29 pm »
Yeah, huge. Breaking even on K/D and barely taking a 1.0 rating on the dot isn't exactly HUGE my dude.

But we all knew LDLC was just waiting to break free. We all knew they had the skill especially when they brought the Amanek+Devoduvek duo. I hope they will stick around but we will have to see. Shame they couldn't pull it off against Liquid.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #6756 on: November 10, 2018, 10:25:19 pm »
Yeah, huge. Breaking even on K/D and barely taking a 1.0 rating on the dot isn't exactly HUGE my dude.

But we all knew LDLC was just waiting to break free. We all knew they had the skill especially when they brought the Amanek+Devoduvek duo. I hope they will stick around but we will have to see. Shame they couldn't pull it off against Liquid.
People were saying they were the best French team and I guess at the moment, yes, but I think Vitality has a higher skill ceiling.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6757 on: November 10, 2018, 10:29:32 pm »
Not exactly much being the best french team though is it.

Vitality suffer from the same issues as G2 though. Old skill that just isn't gelling well atm. Hopefully after some time Vitality will pick it back up atm.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6758 on: November 11, 2018, 12:31:14 am »
Not exactly much being the best french team though is it.

Vitality suffer from the same issues as G2 though. Old skill that just isn't gelling well atm. Hopefully after some time Vitality will pick it back up atm.
I personally think that Zywoo has s1mple/niko potential. It will be interesting how he develops and his role in the politics
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
[close]

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6759 on: November 11, 2018, 01:04:42 am »
Until he wins a Major then checks out for the rest of his career

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6760 on: November 11, 2018, 02:43:32 am »
On the long-term, Vitality has more potential then G2 which is clearly out of ideas and lacks in fire-power. With that being said, just because they outlast G2 in some months, doesn't mean they will actually start performing at big events. So far their results have been rather mixed, with more downs than highs. If they qualify for the Minor and win DH Atlanta, then they are definitely on the right path. But even if they do this, their road to come back amongst the top will be hard and we are far from that yet anyways.

As for LDLC, I reckon they will have regrets against Liquid cause the 2-0 was nearly in their hands. With that being said, Liquid came back and maybe we saw the first limit of the Frenchmen who couldn't prevent it from happening. Regardless, it was an excellent performance from them, no one can deny that. If they can make this happen on a regular basis, that may grant them direct invites for big events and avoid them going systematically through open qualifiers, in which they are likely to continue struggling.

Either way, all hopes might not be lost for the French scene. I doubt we'll ever see a francophone team winning a major but if they can establish one or two teams among the top 10/15, that's probably better than anyone would have expected a few months ago.

Edit: Vitality just missed another chance to qualify for the Minor. We are not out of the woods just yet  ::)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 07:23:41 pm by Tardet »

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6761 on: November 11, 2018, 10:34:10 pm »
As soon as they didn't veto out Nuke I knew Liquid were fucked. What is it with teams not vetoing out the only map that no team can fight them on.....

And once again they choked on Mirage right at the end cmon man xD

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #6762 on: November 12, 2018, 12:06:03 am »
ASTRALIS ARE TOO DAMN GOOD

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6763 on: November 12, 2018, 06:26:07 am »
I wonder if this means Karrigan will be cut by Faze since they didn't win

Edit: lolwut
https://www.vpesports.com/csgo/g2-to-replace-ex6tenz-and-smithzz-with-lucky-jackz-from-3dmax/
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 06:32:52 am by William »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6764 on: November 12, 2018, 09:15:30 am »
Doesn't surprise me tbh. Gotta think of who else they can actually turn too. I can't think of anyone. The LDLC players have 0 reasons to switch orgs other than money.

If Marceaux comes in here complaining they didnt pick Scream im gonna kms.

Next move has to be Kenny. He went from being checked out half the time to basically 100% of the time when he didn't get his ticket to play with Vitality. Which was a smart move by Vitality to let him go. Too many motivation issues with this guy. There's literally no reason to keep him anymore. He needs to find a team of players he actually enjoys playing with then work back up which I doubt he will do.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 09:17:43 am by John Price »