Author Topic: What is your Top 15 EU?  (Read 61101 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: What is your Top 15 EU?
« Reply #210 on: August 18, 2018, 04:16:47 am »
if m league 2 has stat track then you can combine that with the nwwc stats and make a relatively accurate current list  :D  ;)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 18, 2018, 10:47:30 am »
Thanks for your list Le Faisan, you know you can write your own top 15 and they will be added @ tig and Pheon!x

Will do when Im back from holiday. Would be guessing rn

Offline Bandej

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 18, 2018, 11:50:30 am »
Best right now:
1. ExtaZz94
2. Wolpi
3. Cr3a
4. Tiberias
5. Maharbaal
6. Bagins
7. Drake (Number 1 when at his top)
8. Golden
9. Moskito
10. Troister
11. Janne
12. M4rqueZ
13. MarxeiL
14. Hokej
15. Maurice
Changed my list a bit because when I looked over it again I saw that I had forgot about Tiberias.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 18, 2018, 12:54:52 pm »
Best right now:
1. ExtaZz94
2. Wolpi
3. Cr3a
4. Tiberias
5. Maharbaal
6. Bagins
8. Golden
9. Moskito
10. Troister
11. Janne
12. M4rqueZ
13. MarxeiL
14. Hokej
15. Maurice
Changed my list a bit because when I looked over it again I saw that I had forgot about Tiberias.
Dude how could you not include lebrave? Have you seen his trophy count and recent performances? Did you watch the NWWC Final?
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Bandej

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 18, 2018, 01:04:59 pm »
Best right now:
1. ExtaZz94
2. Wolpi
3. Cr3a
4. Tiberias
5. Maharbaal
6. Bagins
8. Golden
9. Moskito
10. Troister
11. Janne
12. M4rqueZ
13. MarxeiL
14. Hokej
15. Maurice
Dude how could you not include lebrave? Have you seen his trophy count and recent performances? Did you watch the NWWC Final?
I was thinking about maybe including him but I got very split opinion about his skill. And ya I did watch NWWC Final but I was in a groupfight on the same time as I was watching so it was hard to watch and play on the same time. One game does also not define someone's skill and his trophy count is mostly in duel if I remember correctly? I find him a good dueler but maybe not as good of a groupfighter. I don't think he deserves to be on top 15 but I would probably include him in top 25.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 18, 2018, 01:13:58 pm »
Best right now:
1. ExtaZz94
2. Wolpi
3. Cr3a
4. Tiberias
5. Maharbaal
6. Bagins
8. Golden
9. Moskito
10. Troister
11. Janne
12. M4rqueZ
13. MarxeiL
14. Hokej
15. Maurice
I was thinking about maybe including him but I got very split opinion about his skill. And ya I did watch NWWC Final but I was in a groupfight on the same time as I was watching so it was hard to watch and play on the same time. One game does also not define someone's skill and his trophy count is mostly in duel if I remember correctly? I find him a good dueler but maybe not as good of a groupfighter. I don't think he deserves to be on top 15 but I would probably include him in top 25.
Dude he has so many wins in gf tournaments and his current gf skill is the sole reason France won NWWC, pushing along the wall applying pressure like Tottenham do. Eitherway he constantly performs on a top level and he is the reason TBE get close to beating Poosy! Give him the rating he deserves.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #216 on: August 18, 2018, 01:24:45 pm »
Spoiler
Best right now:
1. ExtaZz94
2. Wolpi
3. Cr3a
4. Tiberias
5. Maharbaal
6. Bagins
8. Golden
9. Moskito
10. Troister
11. Janne
12. M4rqueZ
13. MarxeiL
14. Hokej
15. Maurice
Dude he has so many wins in gf tournaments and his current gf skill is the sole reason France won NWWC, pushing along the wall applying pressure like Tottenham do. Eitherway he constantly performs on a top level and he is the reason TBE get close to beating Poosy! Give him the rating he deserves.
[close]
This guy doesn't even realise you're trolling lol.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #217 on: August 18, 2018, 01:29:12 pm »
Guys listen this dad ,  this father who did everything in his life , he is maybe your futur president.. No really stfu dude.
The facts are here LEBRAVE actually 1v1 , 2v2 , 3v3 , 4v4 , 5v5 , 6v6 , 7v7 , 8v8 , 9v9 ,10v10 champions
Bandej ,  grandfather ,  in 2012-2014 what did you win ?
The respects of other little shits  like Jammo because you make 15-2 in gf ?
We do not have the same standards for me the best players are  players who dominated everything , who win everything.
It's ofc not your case but it's LEBRAVES.
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 18, 2018, 01:38:31 pm »
Guys listen this dad ,  this father who did everything in his life , he is maybe your futur president.. No really stfu dude.
The facts are here LEBRAVE actually 1v1 , 2v2 , 3v3 , 4v4 , 5v5 , 6v6 , 7v7 , 8v8 , 9v9 ,10v10 champions
We do not have the same standards for me the best players are  players who dominated everything , who win everything.
+15

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 18, 2018, 01:49:40 pm »
ye men
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #220 on: August 18, 2018, 02:02:29 pm »
LeBrave got shit on in NWFL against the prestigious Team Iceland...

He ended up top fragging but they still lost 15-2 xD
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 18, 2018, 02:07:40 pm »
lol!

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #222 on: August 18, 2018, 03:01:39 pm »

I see you're inspired by the biggest one:

I fail to comprehend how people are still taking Extazz and Haze serious. These kids conceit themselves to be some kind of undisputed gods for winning tournaments since 2015 and in their minds the competetive scene started back in 2015. They don't answer to the many arugments brought to them and just reply with ingame screenshots in order to convince everyone of how good they are (in the todays community ofc). I personally think it's a mixture between stupidity and the lack of understanding normal English since they don't seem to understand a logic argumentation.
It is hard to deny that they are nowadays one of or even the best players in the game, but still they are complaining. For the future I would suggest to just ignore their gibberish.

The facts are here we are actually 1v1 , 2v2 , 3v3 , 4v4 , 5v5 , 6v6 , 7v7 , 8v8 , 9v9 ,10v10 champions
You ,  grandfather ,  in 2012-2014 what did you win ?
The respects of other little shits  like jammo because you make 15-2 in gf ?
It's ofc not your case but it's mine.

To conclud fastly for little brains
Spoiler
(Jammo , Alator el famoso support , and Kore THE support since 2012 , & CO)
[close]

I'm currently speaking with someone who never had 1/10 of my achievements in nw.

Finaly alator , jammo , kore , noswill , moskito < Haze , extazz achievements

Spoiler
(if i add lebrave we can add all the elite tiers exept evanovic who he was the only one to dominate nw game when knew always block..)
[close]
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #223 on: August 18, 2018, 03:04:07 pm »
ok but what extaz ? what true and are u gay ?
Do you like horse ? cat ? pokemon ?
Russian ? Retard ?or maybe jew?
dw i just want to know who are u.
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 18, 2018, 03:04:25 pm »
im a cat