Author Topic: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 2]  (Read 46005 times)

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
Re: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 2]
« Reply #540 on: January 26, 2022, 07:17:40 pm »
So you didn’t want me in allowed in on that occasion, but you want this to go through? I get you’re dumb, but that kind of hypocrisy is a whole new level. Please continue to contribute nothing to every conversation besides shitty memes and haha funny roasts.

Edit: Not to mention that this trade involves the guy RUNNING THE LEAGUE, and a guy who said verbatim that he was going to stack a team if he went down 0-3. The 2 situations aren't even comparable.
I never gave a fuck if you played or not I wasn't even playing in that league. I just thought it was really fucking funny that despite the fact that you clearly knew when the deadline was and had been on the thread multiple times prior to the deadline you still didn't sign up even though you had every intention of playing. Just really makes you think is all I'm saying.

Responding to your "RUNNING THE LEAGUE" soypost now: So is the host of the league not allowed to be traded then? If you draft the host on your team and they bot out are you just stuck with them for the rest of the tourney even if someone is offering you a trade for them? Should hosts even be allowed to play? Should every host just be some dog shit bot like Xethos that doesn't have any trade value at all? I don't think you've fully thought out the ramifications of your argument and are just crying because it's what you love to do.

As for Waste "throwing" the league he pretty clearly isn't if you pull the tampon out of your pussy and just think about it for 2 seconds. His team is 0-3 and literally can't get any worse from a statistical perspective, their current lineup clearly isn't working so he trades his 1st round pick for Mikey's and his (no offense Risk) woefully underperforming 2nd rounder for Mikey's 3rd. This will fundamentally alter Waste's team and whether it will be for better or worse remains to be seen. Sometimes things that don't look great on paper work better than expected and sometimes things that look good on paper don't work out as well as we think they will, you should know this better than anyone Cwater given your past draft league teams. Am I going to sit here and say that Waste's team won this trade? Of course not, but this trade isn't nearly as egregious as you're making it out to be. If this is Waste's attempt at stacking a team then he's done a pretty poor job of it IMO. You want there to be a conspiracy around this so bad it's kind of pathetic to watch tbh.

Ah yes, a typical Goomba cringe-post filled to the brim with reasoning based upon loose speculation, straw-manning, and a liberal dose of ad hominem. This is gonna be fun.

1). After all the vitriol and memes had surpassed during the sign-up debacle, I explained to Risk - in ts - my reasons for waiting up until the last moment to submit my application. It wasn't some flagrant attempt to spite the league commissioner, but a decision owed to fluid real-life circumstances I was dealing with at the time. Not everyone's actions are determined merely by the scope of their ill-intent, such as yours appear to be.

2). The classic Goomba straw-man. You know that the controversy surrounding Risk's involvement in this trade isn't owed, primarily, to the contents of the trade itself. It pertains to him seemingly facilitating an illegal trade without definitively extending the deadline, or making any announcement of special dispensation towards the 2 captains until after the trade had occurred. If this trade had occurred within the constraints of the trading window, then I would have no issue with Risk, but merely with Wastee seemingly making a blatant attempt to throw after stating several times that that was his intent. Of course he should be allowed to be traded, and this flimsy straw-man representing me as saying anything but is adorable.

3). Wastee is quite clearly throwing the league if you were actually capable of reading or understanding anything beyond dank pepe memes. Wastee has stated on multiple occasions his intent to stack a team if he went down 0-3. From every reasonable perspective, this appears to have occurred, as Yoshie has performed - statistically - BETTER THAN RUNE on a far worse team, and Risk's lack-luster performance can also be attributed to the team more-so than his individual play. Risk has consistently out-performed Theodin in every draft league in which they have both partaken, and there's no reason to think that - once he's not on the worst team in the league - that this trend will not continue. His team most certainly could get statistically worse, and it has.

I also have absolutely no idea what you're referring to when you say that I should 'know this better than anyone' beyond it being a vain attempt to gaslight me, as every team that I've been on has had a definable reason towards which it could attribute it's success, or lack thereof. This was fun though, we should do it again sometime.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #541 on: January 26, 2022, 07:27:15 pm »
Wastee has stated on multiple occasions his intent to stack a team if he went down 0-3.
I'm not sure where u and oatmeal keep getting this from. He said if he went 0-3 he would blow his roster up not throw the league and stack.
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #542 on: January 26, 2022, 07:44:16 pm »
Aight boyos I’m not deleting posts because they’re for the most part addressing a genuine issue but I am going to say chill out before you say something dumb. Ok?

8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #543 on: January 26, 2022, 08:13:22 pm »
Aight boyos I’m not deleting posts because they’re for the most part addressing a genuine issue but I am going to say chill out before you say something dumb. Ok?

I want this guy off my team NOW Russian
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline vha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: January 26, 2022, 08:29:15 pm »

I want this guy off my team NOW Russian

Black lives matter

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #545 on: January 26, 2022, 09:35:12 pm »
If the trade deadline ended tonight I guarantee there’d be no other trades except for a random league two trade. It happens every league and when there’s finally a big trade, everyone cries because they didn’t think of it first and want to veto it.

🚨 RETARD ALERT 🚨

Offline cowlikenuts

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Leader of 65Y competitive
« Reply #546 on: January 26, 2022, 09:41:02 pm »
my two cents into this ordeal is that I cant afford chicken nuggets cuz I lost my job.
thank you
cowlikenuts is the most powerful 30th member wtf why arent you worshipping him???

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #547 on: January 26, 2022, 10:22:02 pm »
my two cents into this ordeal is that I cant afford chicken nuggets cuz I lost my job.
thank you
Gender studies majors are now banned from typing on this thread. Thank you for all of your hilarious jokes they will be missed.
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #548 on: January 26, 2022, 11:08:59 pm »
If the trade deadline ended tonight I guarantee there’d be no other trades except for a random league two trade. It happens every league and when there’s finally a big trade, everyone cries because they didn’t think of it first and want to veto it.

🚨 RETARD ALERT 🚨

I basically said 2+2=4 and you still called me a retard lmao you’re the one that wears headgear. Go get cauliflower ear, drain it, and drink the liquid mat licker.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #549 on: January 26, 2022, 11:11:08 pm »

🚨 RETARD ALERT 🚨

I basically said 2+2=4 and you still called me a retard lmao you’re the one that wears headgear. Go get cauliflower ear, drain it, and drink the liquid mat licker.

Offline cowlikenuts

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Leader of 65Y competitive
« Reply #550 on: January 27, 2022, 12:04:44 am »
thank you
Gender studies majors are now banned from typing on this thread. Thank you for all of your hilarious jokes they will be missed.
I'm not a gender studies major anymore
I graduated!
cowlikenuts is the most powerful 30th member wtf why arent you worshipping him???

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #551 on: January 27, 2022, 12:07:07 am »

🚨 RETARD ALERT 🚨

CoC > any other team

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: January 27, 2022, 01:04:34 am »
Damn that’s crazy
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: January 27, 2022, 02:09:02 am »
Vindica's spirit lives on in the hearts of bromen, I forsee glory

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
« Reply #554 on: January 27, 2022, 02:14:39 am »
thank you

Piggy dipping. Piggy Dipping at the piggy pond. Nah, you a sausage swimming in the water bowl. You dip dem fat little toes in there
I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.