Author Topic: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion  (Read 20747 times)

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 22nd Election - Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2021, 05:08:07 pm »
Can already sense all the 45thN recruits creating FSE accounts and registering to vote. Congrats on the win Maskman!

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2021, 05:15:33 pm »
Can already sense all the 45thN recruits creating FSE accounts and registering to vote. Congrats on the win Maskman!
Same will go for 92nd. Its literally just a cock measuring battle between two regiments.

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2021, 05:19:39 pm »
Same will go for 92nd. Its literally just a cock measuring battle between two regiments.
Yeah it could have been the case. You need to be at least a Corporal on FSE to be able to vote!

I can tell you that I will honestly not do that. I wouldn't deserve the role if I'd do that.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2021, 05:20:17 pm »
45thN is our pussy
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2021, 06:05:07 pm »
Cant think of anything worse then being represented by Maskman.

The only reason you put yourself down as ''a friendly face offering great help to many players and organisers across the scene.'' is to eventually spam them to join your regiment.
Get involved
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2021, 06:09:35 pm »
u cant actually do that btw

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2021, 06:10:38 pm »
CR role is just to look cool, they don't represents the community; who cares who gets it. Maskman is easily capable (though I'll be abstaining in the vote to avoid bias), it's pretty cringe knowing everyone here knows he would actually do whatever he can to make the community better; hell he formed the 45thN from like 20 men to 200 in the matter of months. He's arguably the most involved guy in the community, come on now.

Don't be a bum and pretend Maskman is a bad pick to fit your narrative, he's actually decent wtf.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2021, 06:19:02 pm »
CR role is just to look cool, they don't represents the community; who cares who gets it. Maskman is easily capable (though I'll be abstaining in the vote to avoid bias), it's pretty cringe knowing everyone here knows he would actually do whatever he can to make the community better; hell he formed the 45thN from like 20 men to 200 in the matter of months. He's arguably the most involved guy in the community, come on now.

Don't be a bum and pretend Maskman is a bad pick to fit your narrative, he's actually decent wtf.

They do represent the community and Maskman is a bad pick.

None of what you just said changed that lol.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2021, 06:19:43 pm »

God, you were better in hiding

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2021, 06:20:25 pm »
I'll miss Price
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

yecgga

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2021, 06:23:25 pm »
Who decide these things?

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2021, 06:23:36 pm »

Error404 giving a fuck not found.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2021, 06:23:49 pm »

Error404 giving a fuck not found.

rent free

Offline Headless

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner of the 1 brain cell in the 45thN Centre
    • View Profile

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2021, 06:26:42 pm »
Name: Ivan
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:  Naturally.
Why should you become CR?: Truthfully, it only stands to reason that I am qualified for the position. I graciously hold the unequivocal love and trust of both the NW and the Native community and maintain an unblemished unimpeachable standard of conduct matched by few. I also happen to be a person of great skill and adroitness and will no doubt be able to identify with the needs and desires of the competitive community. Moreover, I am intimately familiar with the more casual side of the game, so during my rule both the expertise forged throughout many years of play and convivial vivacity will intermingle in my decision making, thus ensuring that a happy medium is found in each and every situation. Finally, I am no slouch when it comes to organizational skills as I have hosted a number of events dedicated to the betterment of the community and have led a team of seasoned players. In summation, it will be great foolishness (bordering on insanity) to gainsay the superiority of my credentials, but I leave the final decision in the hands of the venerable administration.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will propagate the ideals of common good amongst the members of the community and will coordinate their efforts in a way that secures it.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 06:29:06 pm by nIvan »