Author Topic: EGS | Discussion  (Read 60414 times)

Giorno

Re: EGS | Discussion
« Reply #540 on: December 15, 2021, 05:52:42 pm »
Maybe we should stratify the admin team next EGS? Not have a bunch of mates who likely all have the same opinion on particular situations and individuals (League 2 looks fine to me, but having half the active League 1 admin team being members of the same team seems a bit stupid).

Also it's kind of necessary to have a Head Admin who is capable of spending about a minute of their busy day responding to an active shitshow going on in their own tournament. This doesn't seem like an unreasonable request in the slightest.

League 1 admin team does not consist of more then half of the same team, Wursti now in statistics and DT is a head admin. And id like to remind you we are volunteering our time to do all the thread and hosting work, are you paying DT to answer all of your requests? No. So I wouldn't be so rude about it. Espically considering he gave away 1000 euros of his own money for the last prizepool!

Let me break it down for you (btw we are not all best mates lol  ;D):

Golden - 10c
Blacktham - Enigma
Chuckster - Envy
Herishey - Invictus

Was Wursti not involved at all in the decision a few days ago? And DarkTemplar either? I should have stated Admin team since I'm assuming both Head Admins and those who have posted who happen to also be admins i.e. Blacktham and Wursti, were also involved in this decision.

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #541 on: December 15, 2021, 05:53:27 pm »
so finally we just have a bunch of retarded germans who want ppl to suck their dick to unban a guy. The guys are so insecure that they try to fuck teams for egs cuz after all let's keep going on a rigged shit where the head admins are changing groups to get the easiest way to go to final. Thx to germans to be that clever

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #542 on: December 15, 2021, 05:56:26 pm »
so finally we just have a bunch of retarded germans who want ppl to suck their dick to unban a guy. The guys are so insecure that they try to fuck teams for egs
If said admins were doing anything of what you’ve said above, How would it benefit them?

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #543 on: December 15, 2021, 05:58:01 pm »
so finally we just have a bunch of retarded germans who want ppl to suck their dick to unban a guy. The guys are so insecure that they try to fuck teams for egs
If said admins were doing anything of what you’ve said above, How would it benefit them?
wait u trying to make a joke rn or ?

Giorno

« Reply #544 on: December 15, 2021, 05:59:43 pm »
Maybe we should stratify the admin team next EGS? Not have a bunch of mates who likely all have the same opinion on particular situations and individuals.

Many people who are arguing against hireaper’s ban are also friends of his? Apart from fietta I don’t think anyone who’s not friends with hireaper has actually complained while many non EGS admins have argued that punishment is valid.

That's true, but the arguments for why the ban is excessive stand on their own. I think the admins have been impartial (I don't believe they have some kind of agenda against HiReaper), but I can't say they have been consistent as Fietta has stated.

Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #545 on: December 15, 2021, 06:00:19 pm »

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #546 on: December 15, 2021, 06:04:56 pm »
If said admins were doing anything of what you%u2019ve said above, How would it benefit them?
I think he is talking about the miscommunication when Vol left the admin team but agreed before that on changing the knockout stage ( 1st overall doesn't have to play the 3rd over all one). I don't know how much Red is informed about that, but what I have heard is that neither DT or Wursti knew from what Vol agreed on. Nevertheless they still changed it after they heard about what Vol agreed on.

But yeah germans bad, ban all germans pls I don't like them, only rigging and starting world wars!

Spoiler
I'm btw dutch now   8)
[close]

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 15, 2021, 06:14:29 pm »
If said admins were doing anything of what you%u2019ve said above, How would it benefit them?

Spoiler
I'm btw dutch now   8)
[close]
Good, I was looking for someone to replace Rikus 8)

Offline Luke_Blacktham

• Board Moderator
  • 71st Ensign | ENIGMA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blacktham
« Reply #548 on: December 15, 2021, 06:18:50 pm »
so finally we just have a bunch of retarded germans who want ppl to suck their dick to unban a guy. The guys are so insecure that they try to fuck teams for egs cuz after all let's keep going on a rigged shit where the head admins are changing groups to get the easiest way to go to final. Thx to germans to be that clever
Ah yeah it's definitely just the germans from ENIGMA, we don't discuss things in the groupchat, we just do what we want and what benefits us the most...
Just a qick tip to look less retardet on fse: Reread and rethink things, before you actually post something!

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #549 on: December 15, 2021, 06:23:14 pm »
The decision is clearly not gonna change, so stop bickering now ladies. Put the handbags down, go back to your corner and suck on your dummies.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #550 on: December 15, 2021, 06:36:35 pm »
The decision is clearly not gonna change, so stop bickering now ladies. Put the handbags down, go back to your corner and suck on your dummies.
ill smack the shit out of you with my handbag
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #551 on: December 15, 2021, 06:58:09 pm »
ill smack the shit out of you with my handbag
Go on

Elsse

« Reply #552 on: December 15, 2021, 08:00:54 pm »
yes

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: December 15, 2021, 08:02:26 pm »
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Voluble123

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 15, 2021, 10:46:50 pm »
Maybe we should stratify the admin team next EGS? Not have a bunch of mates who likely all have the same opinion on particular situations and individuals (League 2 looks fine to me, but having half the active League 1 admin team being members of the same team seems a bit stupid).

Also it's kind of necessary to have a Head Admin who is capable of spending about a minute of their busy day responding to an active shitshow going on in their own tournament. This doesn't seem like an unreasonable request in the slightest.
Not your organisation to decide who runs it. EGS to date is unique and built by me and dark who know how to build a admin team to get things done. I’d rather not see some random person voted into admin role. Admin team is fine and if you wanna apply to be a admin you are to use the template on the admin team thread and then you say why you deserve it. Little drama like this has been blown out of proportion but the admin team is not the issue lmao.
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?