Poll

Do you want Volk to host another game or give up?

Another
Give up

Author Topic: Exalted Poll  (Read 4989 times)

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Exalted Poll
« on: December 07, 2016, 10:47:35 am »
Lots of unhappiness expressed on the new thread. Let's get democratic on this shit.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 06:10:52 am by Bravescot »

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
Re: Exalted Poll
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 09:53:18 am »
Self bump/double post for poll. Absolutely shameless

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DoctorWarbandHD
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 05:27:33 pm »
I say give up.
She is unfit to lead a forum game. A leader which cannot deliver promises should not lead, period.
The Dankest of Memes, start in the simplest of words. Wombo combo.

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 07:02:36 pm »
A player base which needs and demands more than one month to send in plans, is unfit to take part in a forum game.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 07:37:27 pm »
#DownWithForumGames
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 12:49:32 am »
I say give up.
She is unfit to lead a forum game. A leader which cannot deliver promises should not lead, period.

I disagree although I do not always agree with her ways of running her games she has been and continues to be the most commited gm we've had.

But tbh I can't really be arsed to play another BoP atm.

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2016, 03:16:27 am »
A player base which needs and demands more than one month to send in plans, is unfit to take part in a forum game.
I assume you didn't aim that just towards me, but remember the 1 player that sent plans? Yeah, that was me.
Get why I am pissed Furrnox?

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2016, 03:25:19 am »
I assume you didn't aim that just towards me, but remember the 1 player that sent plans? Yeah, that was me.
so you like playing games by yourself too?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline Volk

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2016, 03:36:19 am »
Actually it wasn't you.  ??? I assumed your plans were not 100%, even though your part of the plans were sent, because it only contained your portion of the strategy, and it called for more people.

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2016, 12:15:22 pm »
Actually it wasn't you.  ??? I assumed your plans were not 100%, even though your part of the plans were sent, because it only contained your portion of the strategy, and it called for more people.
Well assuming is not asking and making sure.

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2016, 01:02:55 pm »

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2017, 02:12:22 am »
There just should have been a ban list long ago. This board should have had proper moderation and management long ago. Of the 20ish people who played AoE, I'd say only a handful were bad seeds, but those bad seeds would go on to ruin other games (not to say they ruined AoE, since it ended due to another BoP returning), and slow, jumbled, inexperienced management of those later games coupled with that would of course lead to dead games. It's the same type of person to post #DownWithForumGames when they're among the most historically deconstructive towards them, and insists being apart of each one.

If you have a history of having negative impacts on a game as either the GM or a player, you should consider stopping indefinitely. That said, I hope Volk's new BoP does well simply because I like the appeal of it, as supplies, resources, and trade (seemingly) matters, and I hope Volk has a good team. I just hope it's not ruined by a) misbehaving cuckfucks or b) inexperience at management.

Remember, Volk: not everyone has to have their turn, that's up to them. If they don't, roll the dice, or give them an appropriate disadvantage. If you think it's particularly crucial, and they don't take their turn, they missed their turn. That's all there should be to it.

As a footnote, since I think it's worth mentioning, Volk and his "hidden" GMs (not a good idea, imo, they should be public) have clearly put a ton of work into this thing. Recreating the Falkland Islands in the style of EUIV's map and adding resources, climates, and trade systems is legitimately impressive, and I hope it wouldn't be made by someone without the patience to actually conduct the game, since that's borderline insanity.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2017, 02:19:03 am »
There just should have been a ban list long ago. This board should have had proper moderation and management long ago. Of the 20ish people who played AoE, I'd say only a handful were bad seeds, but those bad seeds would go on to ruin other games (not to say they ruined AoE, since it ended due to another BoP returning), and slow, jumbled, inexperienced management of those later games coupled with that would of course lead to dead games. It's the same type of person to post #DownWithForumGames when they're among the most historically deconstructive towards them, and insists being apart of each one.

If you have a history of having negative impacts on a game as either the GM or a player, you should consider stopping indefinitely. That said, I hope Volk's new BoP does well simply because I like the appeal of it, as supplies, resources, and trade (seemingly) matters, and I hope Volk has a good team. I just hope it's not ruined by a) misbehaving cuckfucks or b) inexperience at management.

Remember, Volk: not everyone has to have their turn, that's up to them. If they don't, roll the dice, or give them an appropriate disadvantage. If you think it's particularly crucial, and they don't take their turn, they missed their turn. That's all there should be to it.

As a footnote, since I think it's worth mentioning, Volk and his "hidden" GMs (not a good idea, imo, they should be public) have clearly put a ton of work into this thing. Recreating the Falkland Islands in the style of EUIV's map and adding resources, climates, and trade systems is legitimately impressive, and I hope it wouldn't be made by someone without the patience to actually conduct the game, since that's borderline insanity.
i hope your not referring to me

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2017, 02:31:17 am »
you're*

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile