Author Topic: Rate the "RAP" song above you  (Read 199806 times)

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Rate the "RAP" song above you
« Reply #255 on: July 09, 2016, 09:57:40 pm »
Lyrics don't really matter when we are talking about music plus korean language is more fluid and sounds better in songs.
Lyrics are important in the rap genre. Then everything else you said about the Korean language is just your opinion that many don't follow.
Are they now? All song are about bitches, money, weed, crime wow so important.

Offline Sleepy

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sleepstar
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #256 on: July 09, 2016, 10:01:16 pm »
Lyrics don't really matter when we are talking about music plus korean language is more fluid and sounds better in songs.
Lyrics are important in the rap genre. Then everything else you said about the Korean language is just your opinion that many don't follow.
k

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 09, 2016, 10:26:59 pm »
ahaha

Offline Draken193

• Captain
  • I like turtles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Draken
« Reply #258 on: July 09, 2016, 10:42:56 pm »
Nah guys you forgot our mate IceJFish, he raps about love (I think so at least) 11/10

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #259 on: July 10, 2016, 12:41:18 am »
I hope thats some bait, Otherwise kill yourself.
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

AeroNinja

« Reply #260 on: July 10, 2016, 09:07:59 am »
Nah guys you forgot our mate IceJFish, he raps about love (I think so at least) 11/10

What language is that? lmao.

Offline Gamboji

• Donator
  • zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 10, 2016, 12:29:01 pm »

Offline Draken193

• Captain
  • I like turtles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Draken
« Reply #262 on: July 10, 2016, 01:00:57 pm »

What language is that? lmao.
I think it is english

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 10, 2016, 03:32:34 pm »
I hope thats some bait, Otherwise kill yourself.
Im serious Propsgo to em has best rap lyrics i ever heard and it was made by herishey

AeroNinja

« Reply #264 on: July 10, 2016, 06:20:53 pm »
Mobb deep bitches and hoe shit? Rakim bitches and hoe shit? Mos Def bitches and hoe shit? I can make a whole list of those oldschool rappers. xp

I know Rap in this time is hard to find but there are still ppl who got it right. Like Ace Hood who raps against the goverment. And so on.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 10, 2016, 09:11:06 pm »
Mobb deep bitches and hoe shit? Rakim bitches and hoe shit? Mos Def bitches and hoe shit? I can make a whole list of those oldschool rappers. xp

I know Rap in this time is hard to find but there are still ppl who got it right. Like Ace Hood who raps against the goverment. And so on.
There is still rap with lyrics that have some meaning but I dont listen to music for msg just for music itself.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 10, 2016, 09:19:04 pm »
Draken's thing 1/10 he deserves 1 for trying so hard to sing bad.

Its pop/rap

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 10, 2016, 09:21:09 pm »

There is still rap with lyrics that have some meaning but I dont listen to music for msg just for music itself.

Sounds like you have a very narrow view of what is meaningful. People rap about the lives that they live. If they're being sincere, and actually care about what they're doing, in my opinion it is meaningful. You're holding very high standards over people who generally have very little formal education.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 10, 2016, 09:57:33 pm »

Sounds like you have a very narrow view of what is meaningful. People rap about the lives that they live. If they're being sincere, and actually care about what they're doing, in my opinion it is meaningful. You're holding very high standards over people who generally have very little formal education.
Some are real and talk about their lives but some are really fake and usually the fake are most famus because their music is more attractive to listners not the lyrics.

Offline fieldshire

• First Lieutenant
  • Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: #FreeFieldshire
« Reply #269 on: July 10, 2016, 11:28:24 pm »

Some are real and talk about their lives but some are really fake and usually the fake are most famus because their music is more attractive to listners not the lyrics.
What do you know about them being real or fake? You just said the lyrics don't matter.