Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars > General Discussion

Source files and Singleplayer concept

(1/8) > >>

Olafson:

--- Quote from: Vincenzo ---Hey guys!

Just a little headsup, the source files are released for the Napoleonic Wars expansion.

Remember that you are not allowed to backport (transfer) any Napoleonic Wars expansion content (including, but not limited to, Models, Textures, Scripts, Shaders, Sounds)
to Mount & Blade, Mount & Blade: Warband or Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword unless you add a CD Key check for the Napoleonic Wars CD key in your mod installer.
The installer script provided in the package does this for you, so you do not have to worry about this if you use it.

Download the sources here:
www.flyingsquirrelent.eu/mb_warband_napoleonic_wars_source_1006.zip

Have fun modding!

--- End quote ---

Also, a litte note from me. As you might remember, long before the release of NW we were working on a linear mission based Singleplayer campaign.
All the Singleplayer source code is inlcuded in the source code zip. That means, that you will be able to make your own mission based Singleplayer campaign, or reactivate our campaign.

Since we thought that it would be a total waste of time if we did not release our Singleplayer source code and concept, we will also release our Singleplayer concept document.
The concept is unchanged and it looked exactly like that when we decided to cancel our Singleplayer concept.

Have fun modding, and hopefully we will see a few Singleplayer mods soon!

Napoleonic Wars Singleplayer concept document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hdgL9lQft05IhbmPbhZjyrhvfADx1LayoI09naua-mY/edit

Jacob:
Interesting that you mention a singleplayer, will that be a function in BCoF?

MrRiv:
What's wrong with a standard Native style campaign?  It's easier to make, and if you do want some story line, you can have unique quests per faction, which is a possibility.

psmith:
Thanks for sharing the Single Player concept.  Loved reading the brainstorming ideas and image inspirations. 

Reverse:
I just hope someone activates the singleplayer (i have no clue how to do so if it is possible)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version