Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 51868 times)

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL8] General Discussions
« Reply #390 on: November 18, 2021, 08:16:59 pm »
alf just dug his own grave
seems to be getting quite good at it as of late

Nock

« Reply #391 on: November 18, 2021, 08:21:14 pm »
zzzzzz

If that's how a regimental representative behaves everything about the 13e was presented to the public.

Look at yourself in the mirror pal. Second line and you're already embarrassing.

Nobody blames you for having no huge attendance when lockdown ended, we all had that and most of us were happy about it as it also meant we could live a somewhat normal IRL. But I blame you that you were close to disbanding and stopped that by getting an incredible stack of players that don't give a fuck about 13e.

Oh please, the hypocrisy. Hertz already answered this point several times in the past, no point in talking about this again.

Thats great for them. Everybody like they wish. But their gotta be reasons your only active members in your hard times are not here anymore when your regiment changed.

Yeah, and I just named those reasons ? Those + IRL stuff for some people.
Idk why you try to dig deeper than that because those are the main reasons but go off I guess.

You just wanna be a chill regiment, happen to be close to no regiment, then lose your loyal chill people and replace them with highly competitive players that are known to be palmares hunters, but you don't care about titles. My bad makes perfect sense

In the end, it doesn't really matter. Go do what you want, but don't act like you are any better than the rest of us, cause your clearly not.

"Close to no regiment" when I literally wrote in my previous post about why we had little attendance during the Summer. You make no sense, you're just tryna go at my throat with brainless comments.
Also please, cry me a river. Most of our roster is made of people that have been here for 7-8+ months now or that were inactive/regiment-less, the rest are friends of some members that joined to play alongside people they appreciate.

(EDIT: I missed this part, but I never said we don't care about titles. I just said 13e never was centered about trophy hunting, I'd much rather prioritize a good and friendly atmosphere. But since we do have a good competitive roster, of course we'll also try our best. This is just common sense, I didn't think I'd need to actually write it down. Seems like I did.)

Never said or acted like I'm better than anyone, you're the one to assume this. I only answered your preposterous comments.
You tryna throw a lot of shade for someone that doesn't care, clearly says a lot.

Thanks for feeding me though, have fun I'm done for this evening
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 08:28:03 pm by Nock »

Elsse

« Reply #392 on: November 18, 2021, 08:23:54 pm »
nockededededededed

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: November 18, 2021, 08:26:57 pm »
nock is just slaying kids out here
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: November 18, 2021, 08:28:26 pm »
baboonded

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #395 on: November 18, 2021, 08:28:49 pm »
Honestly Nock wasn't a person I would expect to step up to the plate of running a regiment after how he felt about NW barely even a year ago, so you can do nothing except respect him for keeping it together.

Its almost like people want respectable regiments to just fizzle out and be left with racist incel stacks...time to reform 27th
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #396 on: November 18, 2021, 08:29:18 pm »
Making people write paragraphs is fun to see
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #397 on: November 18, 2021, 08:37:35 pm »
Stockholm is a big fat mongo. Has no clue what he is talking about. And is more than happy to accept a whole gren company from another regiment to join for RGL. Just like the last time you flopped in RGL. It clearly aint working for you. Now please, crawl back into your cave stockholm you crotch-cheese sniffing simpleton.

13e gained a lot of members because of people like me and herishey who wanted this to pretty much be our last regiment, and wanted to play with friends. We asked people, they joined. Simple as that. It was before RGL was announced that 90% of the members joined as far as I can remember.

Now stop with your stupid shit, sit down and continue to suck your thumb.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #398 on: November 18, 2021, 08:38:09 pm »
I thought vlad doesnt turn up because he gets benched for mercs, i think the 'glory hunting' comment is meh because ur obviously going to pick ur better players over ur og ones like most teams who gets new mercs

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #399 on: November 18, 2021, 08:39:11 pm »
Stockholm is a big fat mongo. Has no clue what he is talking about. And is more than happy to accept a whole gren company from another regiment to join for RGL. Just like the last time you flopped in RGL. It clearly aint working for you. Now please, crawl back into your cave stockholm you crotch-cheese sniffing simpleton.

13e gained a lot of members because of people like me and herishey who wanted this to pretty much be our last regiment, and wanted to play with friends. We asked people, they joined. Simple as that. It was before RGL was announced that 90% of the members joined as far as I can remember.

You're boring like counting sheep so stfu weeb
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: November 18, 2021, 08:40:55 pm »

Shut the fuck up and go suck shadeys dick

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #402 on: November 18, 2021, 08:41:35 pm »

Sure

Elsse

« Reply #403 on: November 18, 2021, 08:41:42 pm »

Offline SpookyST

• Alpha Tester
  • Top G
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Spooky
« Reply #404 on: November 18, 2021, 08:42:20 pm »

+1