Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 649925 times)

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
The Enhancement mod and Raddeo's Polish faction mod are two separate modules. You'd have to add the 3pp by merging the brfs and textures if you want it on the Enhancement mod.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Kacper.

• Captain
  • Sic Semper Tyrannis
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
The Enhancement mod and Raddeo's Polish faction mod are two separate modules. You'd have to add the 3pp by merging the brfs and textures if you want it on the Enhancement mod.
But how to do it?
Vid Breitenfeld vi togo Pappenheim i vår famn;
vi skrefvo på Kronenbergs brynja vårt namn;
vi svedde grått skägg för Tilly vid Lech;
vi blödde med kungsblod vid Lützens häck.

Offline Ry1459

• Captain
  • Think about it TWICE.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ry1459
  • Side: Union
Is there a way to import Baillie's new reloading animation into this?

Offline Kacper.

• Captain
  • Sic Semper Tyrannis
    • View Profile
But how to do it?
Vid Breitenfeld vi togo Pappenheim i vår famn;
vi skrefvo på Kronenbergs brynja vårt namn;
vi svedde grått skägg för Tilly vid Lech;
vi blödde med kungsblod vid Lützens häck.

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
But how to do it?
Is there a way to import Baillie's new reloading animation into this?

Check out the tutorials on OpenBRF both here and on Taleworlds; they're very well written and will open the doors to customizing this mod towards your needs and wants.
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Miller786

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Uninstalling the mod from the control panel corrupted NW and i had to verify the integrity, has this happened only to me?
To import the reload animation from ballie you just gotta import it in the mmanimations file and then copy over the musket reload lines in ballie's actions.txt to your actions.txt file, it just takes a couple of minutes really, this way you can edit all the animations
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 02:15:30 pm by Miller786 »

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
Uninstalling the mod from the control panel corrupted NW and i had to verify the integrity, has this happened only to me?

When you "uninstall" the mod from the control panel or using the uninstall option, it'll delete all the files relevant to the mod in your NW folder - rendering NW unplayable. The best thing to do is to create a copy of your NW folder before installing the mod, so you can easily switch between vanilla and the modded edition.
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Miller786

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Oh i see i thought the mod restored the original files after uninstalling it

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Oh i see i thought the mod restored the original files after uninstalling it
That's what the name 'Uninstall' would lead us to believe, but it is best to manually delete module folders instead if you have to.
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it

Offline tj.zeus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Even though I purchased the DLC on steam this mod says I need to purchase Napoleonic wars on steam or the taleworlds site, this is really irritating because this mod look amazing, if anybody has a fix for this please message me or something. 

Offline Ry1459

• Captain
  • Think about it TWICE.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ry1459
  • Side: Union
Even though I purchased the DLC on steam this mod says I need to purchase Napoleonic wars on steam or the taleworlds site, this is really irritating because this mod look amazing, if anybody has a fix for this please message me or something.
As Parrot has posted this before, this will help you:

- Right click on Mount & Blade: Warband on steam and select view CD key.
Copy the Napoleonic Wars serial code or keep it open.

- Click Start > Run
- Enter regedit, right click to open with administrative rights
- A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
- Search the entry, serial_key_nw,
- If it doesent exist, make a string value with that name and enter your cd key there.
- make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
- If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the installer, and have fun playing!

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Or, it could be just the need to join any regular Napoleonic Wars server to make the installer recognize NW.

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
Yes. It should work after joining any server.

Offline JubJubXD

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
For the multiple animations, it's actually really simple, in the "actions.txt" file you'll find all the animations that are contained in the .brf files. All I did was find the correct animation in the txt file, copy paste it to get the same path etc, and change the names of the copies.
Oh and if you wanted to do it yourself, don't forget to change the number at the end of the first line, for example, I changed it from 1 to 4
Here's what it looks like now:

Code: Multiple Animations
stand_staff 0 16777216  4
  4.000000 staff_cstance_musket 0 59 1342177297 0 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0.000000
  4.000000 staff_cstance_musket2 0 59 1342177297 0 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0.000000
  4.000000 staff_cstance_musket3 0 59 1342177297 0 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0.000000
  4.000000 staff_cstance_musket4 0 59 1342177297 0 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0.000000

These animations will now alternate at random whenever the player moves and stands still again, they'll also cycle through when standing still and the current animation ends...
[/quote]
Is there any vanilla version of this? A simple mod or instructions for a inexperienced  modder like myself? Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 01:52:11 am by JubJubXD »

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Inexperienced modding first starts with the text files. In the mod folder open actions.txt and you will find those lines, just read it carefully  :D