Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 648755 times)

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Amazing mod,great work. The only problem [for me at least] is that the bodies get bugged and get stuck  for a few seconds when the character dies.
Make ragdolls unlimited. That should fix it.
Yes, that should fix it.

Ah thanks a lot guys :D

Offline Von Alten

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
for some reason I install this and when I go setup language-English, it says buy a copy of NW when I already have it. help?
I'm bullying you, 14e became master on bullies

14e_SoP_Alten | 2pp_Fiz_Alten | 1oCaz_Cpl_Alten

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
for some reason I install this and when I go setup language-English, it says buy a copy of NW when I already have it. help?
What exact error is the installer saying? This issue has been addressed multiple times. It can be possibly fixed by joining a regular NW server or verifying your CD-Key

Here's exactly what happens to me. I go to my downloads folder on windows 7 and double click on the enhancement. Later, it asks for administrator permission, and I click yes. Then, I choose my language in the installer, and then it immediately tells me I don't own NW, which I do. And Parrot, if it's the install path that's wrong, could you tell me how to change/fix it? I'm not very good with computers, as far as I go is installing mods for Warband :P

Wait, which language are you choosing for the mod? It only supports English...
English

That is super strange, I guess the best thing to do would be to disable your anti-virus (don't know if that would help, but for those that have the mod deleted by norton or something, do this). And then try and follow the following steps:

If the mod tells you that you don't have NW installed, click here
- Right click on Mount & Blade: Warband on steam and select view CD key.
Copy the Napoleonic Wars serial code or keep it open.

- Click Start > Run
- Enter regedit, right click to open with administrative rights
- A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
- Search the entry, serial_key_nw,
- If it doesent exist, make a string value with that name and enter your cd key there.
- make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
- If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the installer, and have fun playing!
[close]
The140th, follow Parrots instructions here or join a multiplayer game in NW, quit, then rerun installer. And btw Parrot, thanks a bunch for the Regedit solution. Worked immediately!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 09:11:21 pm by usnavy30 »
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Von Alten

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
What exact error is the installer saying? This issue has been addressed multiple times. It can be possibly fixed by joining a regular NW server or verifying your CD-Key

Here's exactly what happens to me. I go to my downloads folder on windows 7 and double click on the enhancement. Later, it asks for administrator permission, and I click yes. Then, I choose my language in the installer, and then it immediately tells me I don't own NW, which I do. And Parrot, if it's the install path that's wrong, could you tell me how to change/fix it? I'm not very good with computers, as far as I go is installing mods for Warband :P

Wait, which language are you choosing for the mod? It only supports English...
English

That is super strange, I guess the best thing to do would be to disable your anti-virus (don't know if that would help, but for those that have the mod deleted by norton or something, do this). And then try and follow the following steps:

If the mod tells you that you don't have NW installed, click here
- Right click on Mount & Blade: Warband on steam and select view CD key.
Copy the Napoleonic Wars serial code or keep it open.

- Click Start > Run
- Enter regedit, right click to open with administrative rights
- A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
- Search the entry, serial_key_nw,
- If it doesent exist, make a string value with that name and enter your cd key there.
- make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
- If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the installer, and have fun playing!
[close]
The140th, follow Parrots instructions here or join a multiplayer game in NW, quit, then rerun installer. And btw Parrot, thanks a bunch for the Regedit solution. Worked immediately!
im exactly the same as AwkwardDuck, so thanks
I'm bullying you, 14e became master on bullies

14e_SoP_Alten | 2pp_Fiz_Alten | 1oCaz_Cpl_Alten

Offline Yuyam

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Is there a way to get the skins only?

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
I would redownload this but... There's missing lods everywhere.  :'(

Offline Bergil

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I'd love to use this mod but since the most recent game update I simply can't get it working.

Would anyone mind telling me how to get her going?

I can open it but the mod no longer seems client side as the server list doesn't recognize any compatible games.

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
I'd love to use this mod but since the most recent game update I simply can't get it working.

I can open it but the mod no longer seems client side as the server list doesn't recognize any compatible games.
That's odd, it doesn't change anything that should make your game incompatible with servers. The best thing to do would be to try redownloading and running the mod again.

I'm pretty sure all the lods are there :P did you discover this after a warband update?
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Bergil

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
That's odd, it doesn't change anything that should make your game incompatible with servers. The best thing to do would be to try redownloading and running the mod again.

I've done this about ten times  :-[

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
What exact error are you getting then? You may have the Servers List filtered to Favorites only when it should be Internet to find a server first to favorite. Else make sure the mod folder name is Napoleonic Wars before launching (rename default NW to Napoleonic Wars Vanilla for example.) If you tried renaming the mod folder, that will not work because Multiplayer is dependent on the exact same mod name to join a server.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 03:50:41 pm by usnavy30 »
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya

I'm pretty sure all the lods are there :P did you discover this after a warband update?
Yes.

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
Yes.

Then try re-installing the mod, it'll replace all the files and will fix any issues with the last update.
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Yes.

Then try re-installing the mod, it'll replace all the files and will fix any issues with the last update.
Unfortunately regarding the missing LODs he does have a point. Some uniforms have LODs missing last time I checked on Version 5.1 For example, the French Voltigeur ranker uniform, the backpack vanishes at a very noticeable distance. I still have a notepad file for any and all bugs encountered for the Epic Enhancement mod.

This page number, I don't even..

Offline Bergil

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
What exact error are you getting then? You may have the Servers List filtered to Favorites only when it should be Internet to find a server first to favorite. Else make sure the mod folder name is Napoleonic Wars before launching (rename default NW to Napoleonic Wars Vanilla for example.) If you tried renaming the mod folder, that will not work because Multiplayer is dependent on the exact same mod name to join a server.

Thanks for the advice. I have done that and can now open the folder and connect to servers. Sadly I cannot seem to notice any of the changes that I used to. Bizarre.

Offline Kacper.

• Captain
  • Sic Semper Tyrannis
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #1019 on: March 27, 2015, 11:31:24 am »
Ave. I have a question that I have to delete the files to be able to use the modification Raddeo titled "Woysko Polskie"? I play in the regiment 3pp usually use 1 unit which in Raddeo mod to just 3pp. This modification in your 63e. I'll be very grateful if you help me. I tried to do the same thing but this meant that the units are the same only white.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 05:23:44 pm by [3pp XW] Kacper1234PL »
Vid Breitenfeld vi togo Pappenheim i vår famn;
vi skrefvo på Kronenbergs brynja vårt namn;
vi svedde grått skägg för Tilly vid Lech;
vi blödde med kungsblod vid Lützens häck.