Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 648812 times)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
Could you add a replacement for the 44th Regiment of Foot -East Essex-
For the footguard unit for UK? I'm unable to successfully add it without messing up other skins.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=12349.0

Thanks, regards Edward.
Parrot has said well over a dozen times that he won't be releasing an update to this, if you need to, download openbrf and import the skin. It's been explained somewhere on this thread.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
  • Side: Union
Could you add a replacement for the 44th Regiment of Foot -East Essex-
For the footguard unit for UK? I'm unable to successfully add it without messing up other skins.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=12349.0

Thanks, regards Edward.
Parrot has said well over a dozen times that he won't be releasing an update to this, if you need to, download openbrf and import the skin. It's been explained somewhere on this thread.

Okay, i tired it, doesn't seem to want to open those files.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 04:04:55 am by EdwardC »

Offline JustPrehBreh

• Private
    • View Profile
For me it goes onto the loading screen with the picture of two hussars. Then it crashes and says unable to open Models/NapoleonicWars/Resource/en_anim_idle_varied.brf . What can I do to fix this?

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
Re-download it?

Offline JustPrehBreh

• Private
    • View Profile
Re-download it?
Already tried. Still same problem

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
It sounds like this file was removed from your resources directory. If you would like to disable the varied animations you'll need to do that via the module.ini file rather than deleting the brf file.
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline KweqPL

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Hi, can someone find download link to animation what look like this?
I want this animation for NW.

Offline JUAN THE GREAT!

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Hi, can someone find download link to animation what look like this?
I want this animation for NW.

That is from the mod Conquest.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,238946.0.html

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
There's a similar animation in the pack
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline KweqPL

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Actually I found was I was looking for.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 11:14:07 pm by KweqPL »

Offline Ebonhearted

• Private
  • 18th "Bornholm" Kongelige Livgarde
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18thKLG_Maj_Ebonhearted
Any chance that you could make a version with the 79th Highlanders/ Give me advice on how to use that with this mod? I can't stand the sutherland highlanders. Here's a link to it: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=232100.0

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
Any chance that you could make a version with the 79th Highlanders/ Give me advice on how to use that with this mod? I can't stand the sutherland highlanders. Here's a link to it: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=232100.0
That link is from 2012, is it confirmed that re-skin is updated for the latest NW version? Anyways I would first recommend changing the 93rd back to the 42nd with the 'swapping' feature of the mod folder that you can read about how to do inside. You definetly need openBRF program to add any custom skin.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Dodge

• First Lieutenant
  • Long Live the King!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Okay so when I run the installer it says that I need the Napoleonic Wars DLC which I have so is there any sort of way to fix this problem so I can download it?

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
Okay so when I run the installer it says that I need the Napoleonic Wars DLC which I have so is there any sort of way to fix this problem so I can download it?

- Right click on Mount & Blade: Warband on steam and select view CD key.
Copy the Napoleonic Wars serial code or keep it open.

- Click Start > Run
- Enter regedit, right click to open with administrative rights
- A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
- Search the entry, serial_key_nw,
- If it doesent exist, make a string value with that name and enter your cd key there.
- make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
- If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the installer, and have fun playing!

Offline Ebonhearted

• Private
  • 18th "Bornholm" Kongelige Livgarde
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18thKLG_Maj_Ebonhearted
That link is from 2012, is it confirmed that re-skin is updated for the latest NW version? Anyways I would first recommend changing the 93rd back to the 42nd with the 'swapping' feature of the mod folder that you can read about how to do inside. You definetly need openBRF program to add any custom skin.

Thanks, but do what do you mean by the 'swapping feature of the mods folder'? Is that in openBRF? Any chance that you or anybody could link me a tutorial on how to do this if possible?

Thanks.