Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 649957 times)

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
  • Side: Neutral
I think Warband replaced the core brfs that NW uses, and some of my textures might have been in there... I can't remember XD

Anyways, reinstall the mod and it'll be fine.
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Xaime

• Captain
  • lul
    • View Profile
When i run the installer for the mod it says that i dont have Napoleonic Wars installed  ???

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
When i run the installer for the mod it says that i dont have Napoleonic Wars installed  ???

same

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage

same

Damn it, this update is more trouble than it's worth... I'll see what I can do

For now try this
- Right click on Mount & Blade: Warband on steam and select view CD key.
Copy the Napoleonic Wars serial code or keep it open.

- Click Start > Run
- Enter regedit, right click to open with administrative rights
- A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
- Search the entry, serial_key_nw,
- If it doesent exist, make a string value with that name and enter your cd key there.
- make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
- If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the installer, and have fun playing!
[close]
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
Still having issues after reinstalling mod, I think the modified smoke script is broken now as it is belching out huge amounts of smoke.

Offline Baillie

• Second Lieutenant
  • Baillie
    • View Profile
    • Iron Europe
  • Nick: Baillie
Oh dear, bad luck!
Steam profile.                    Iron Europe Developer.
NW Immersion Mod. -  UPDATE RELEASED 26/09/2015

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
Still having issues after reinstalling mod, I think the modified smoke script is broken now as it is belching out huge amounts of smoke.

Having the same problem, it's annoying but i can handle it.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
Easiest thing to do really is just delete the NW folder, reinstall the module and then reinstall Parrots mod afterwards. Then the graphical glitches are gone forever!

Offline lumpeemalk

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
The mod is beautiful, and sounds fucking amazing. but some people upon death, freeze mid animation, now if anyone can pose me a fix then please do so

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
Don't know if this is a glitch or something has messed up in the download but sometimes when people die their body just stays in the air frozen until their body has disappeared. Anyone know why?
Here is a link for a screenshot of it.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=281109011
yes, you need to enable rag dolls to unlimited in options under video options tab

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
  • "Oh shit." - Wigster600
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wigster600/John_Cooper
  • Side: Confederacy
The mod is beautiful, and sounds fucking amazing. but some people upon death, freeze mid animation, now if anyone can pose me a fix then please do so
Turn ragdolls on.

Offline Dodge

• First Lieutenant
  • Long Live the King!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
What are the features of the Enhancement lite? Is there a version of the mod that has most of the re-skins without the extra bushes and trees or the removal of rocks?

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
What are the features of the Enhancement lite? Is there a version of the mod that has most of the re-skins without the extra bushes and trees or the removal of rocks?
The lite enhancement is basicly just the animations, hud, sounds and smoke I think. It's not up to date though. And whatever you do. Don't pick up the pirate hats when installed. Your head will disappear.  :o

Offline Mogu

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
How do you enable the "pretty female faces" modification Parrot mentioned awhile back on this page, https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=9907.570?

Parrot said, "Do you guys want the "pretty female faces" mod enabled by default or keep it disabled (but you're still able to active it) for the next update?".

Is this an implemented or planned feature?

Thanks!

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
Could you add a replacement for the 44th Regiment of Foot -East Essex-
For the footguard unit for UK? I'm unable to successfully add it without messing up other skins.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=12349.0

Thanks, regards Edward.