Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 649937 times)

Offline Pegasus

• Sergeant
  • Philospher
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Marins_Garde_Mlt_Pegase
  • Side: Confederacy
By any chance, can you post a different download than Mediafire? I can't authorize the download on it.
"what an amazing philosopher"

"Beep boop whistle blop. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Offline Tinisenn

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Just uninstalled this mod and now Napoleonic Wars isn't showing up in the module list. This a known issue?
Polska Express

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
Yes
My sky is broken, any way to fix that?.

If you're uninstalling the mod, delete your module.ini file and the skyboxes.txt file and let steam redownload them.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Stoniestpepper

• Sergeant Major
  • Can you see what I see?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_LCpl_Stoniestpepper
Chrome blocked it due to Malware..wut

Offline Bergil

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Chrome listed 5.1 as malicous and blocked it  :'(

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
What exactly is it listing as malware? The .exe? The mediafire page? The fse page?
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Stoniestpepper

• Sergeant Major
  • Can you see what I see?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_LCpl_Stoniestpepper
Uhh when attempting to download it from the file provider it allows it download fully but blocks the entire content due to Malware

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
That's probably because the installer doesn't have a digital signature etc, if there's an option to run anyway choose that. If you'd like to be sure that it doesn't have any shit in it (and good on you if you do) then just run a file scan on it with your AV... (and who sends viruses in exe format these days?)
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Bergil

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Ok, downloaded this with firefox and it ran fine.

Bucking love the mod! ESPECIALLY with the new death animations as the originals were really bugging me. However I'm enjoying the total overhaul client side.

Thanks very much!

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
Glad to hear that ^^

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
By any chance, can you post a different download than Mediafire? I can't authorize the download on it.
Yep neither can I. The website just comes up with "An Error occurred. Please click here to reload the page."
Any way to get it to work or maybe we could have a different download link?

Edit: Nm it's working now. Looking forward to trying out the mod! :)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 04:27:06 pm by TheGamingToffee »

Offline SherlockCat

• Major
  • "bitch don't make me bring them killers out." Keef
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SherlockCat
I think it's a problem with exe files, I was downloading a mod for medieval 2 total war earlier and it blocked it as malware and that was exe aswell.

Offline Wolfus

• Sergeant
  • Commander of the 32nd Light Company
    • View Profile
    • 32nd Enlistment Website
  • Nick: 32nd_Lt_Wolfus
Any way to remove just the animation changes? Sorry if the question has been asked before but I'd like all the original ones to stay.

Alas, I am not familiar with the innards of Mount and Blade, although I have full vanilla as a backup so have all the original files regardless.

Anywhere I can also find the old 90th Perthshire uniform that was in this mod before the Canadian ones?

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: Found the Perthshire uniform now - was just being stupid about that bit.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 05:58:20 pm by Wolfus »

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
I'll check the mediafire link again, but try it in a different browser in the meantime.

Any way to remove just the animation changes? Sorry if the question has been asked before but I'd like all the original ones to stay.

There's an option to remove the varied animations, but it won't give you back the vanilla NW ones, it'll change them to the best alternative animation. If you really want the vanilla ones back, you'll need openbrf.

Offline Wolfus

• Sergeant
  • Commander of the 32nd Light Company
    • View Profile
    • 32nd Enlistment Website
  • Nick: 32nd_Lt_Wolfus
I'll check the mediafire link again, but try it in a different browser in the meantime.

There's an option to remove the varied animations, but it won't give you back the vanilla NW ones, it'll change them to the best alternative animation. If you really want the vanilla ones back, you'll need openbrf.

Thanks for the blazingly fast reply!

I spent a little while at it (finding things and that), but I changed the animations finally back to what they were before.

Cheers again.

P.S. Is that Darjeeling in your pic? Good taste.