Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 649859 times)

Offline Frank_Jaeger

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
i have the steam ver but when i go to install it says i need to buy the game from taleworlds or steam ?

Offline TheBritishLoyalist

• Sergeant
  • A traitor is someone who does not agree with me
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
For TheBritishLoyalist

Revert the ani_attacks BRF file.
You will need the vanilla NW actions.txt file to revert the standing animations.
Time to go digging through 55 pages for info  ::) Hold on

Added four new idle/standing animations that change every time you stand still (no more robotic soldiers in your line, this isn't a parade anyway)

For the multiple animations, it's actually really simple, in the "actions.txt" file you'll find all the animations that are contained in the .brf files. All I did was find the correct animation in the txt file, copy paste it to get the same path etc, and change the names of the copies.
Oh and if you wanted to do it yourself, don't forget to change the number at the end of the first line, for example, I changed it from 1 to 4
Here's what it looks like now:

Code: Multiple Animations
stand_staff 0 16777216  4
  4.000000 staff_cstance_musket 0 59 1342177297 0 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0.000000
  4.000000 staff_cstance_musket2 0 59 1342177297 0 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0.000000
  4.000000 staff_cstance_musket3 0 59 1342177297 0 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0.000000
  4.000000 staff_cstance_musket4 0 59 1342177297 0 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0.000000

These animations will now alternate at random whenever the player moves and stands still again, they'll also cycle through when standing still and the current animation ends...

tfw digging through 55 pages one at a time
[close]
SWEET JESUS SOMEONE HAS HELPED ME, OH MY GOD ITS ABOUT TIME MY CHARACTER STOPPED BEING A DOUCHE IN A LINE BATTLE,

Offline Alistair

• Sergeant Major
  • Your Shako wielding gentleman
    • View Profile
    • 33nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 33rd_Pte_Alistair
 :'( The .exe doesn't work for me. I have the game on steam and all other mods both zipped and executables work and install correctly but with this it gives me the message:

"This mod requires the Napoleonic Wars expansion for Warband.

Please get it on www.taleworlds.com or other places like steam, and then re-run the setup program."

Of course I have Napoleonic Wars installed so I don't really know what to do here. What does it base this statement on? I've tried deleting my game and re installing as well.

Any chance of a Zipped version like 4.0 and before which all work fine for me, or any advice? Why can't the executable just make the folder regardless of anything else anyway?

Offline Crayon

• Sergeant
  • Major_Bastard
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
As much as I like the Scots Greys, I want my old Inniskillings back.
How can I get them? I've tried copying over vanilla files but no change.
A Major Bastard

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
To get the exe to work, you need to launch vanilla NW and join a server. Then re-run the installer.

Reinstalling vanilla brfs won't get any units back with the latest version of the mod. It uses it's own brf files, you'll need to head into there to make the changes. No innisikilling files were removed, you basically need to replace the  bearskin with the helmets and you're done.
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Alistair

• Sergeant Major
  • Your Shako wielding gentleman
    • View Profile
    • 33nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 33rd_Pte_Alistair
To get the exe to work, you need to launch vanilla NW and join a server. Then re-run the installer.

Reinstalling vanilla brfs won't get any units back with the latest version of the mod. It uses it's own brf files, you'll need to head into there to make the changes. No innisikilling files were removed, you basically need to replace the  bearskin with the helmets and you're done.

:( Didn't work. I still get the same message as before. I assume it's either it can't find my folder or it can't find my key, although if I can join servers I must have a valid key surely. I have M&B installed on E: drive, is that a problem?

Seriously why no Zip/Rar?...    ???

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
I can't do a rar/zip because the mod contains valuable files that are needed to run NW. As it is pretty much the entire NW dlc (yes, that much stuff was changed) people would be able to download my mod and be able to play NW without buying it.

If it's not installed in the default steam folder, make sure you point the installer in the right direction.
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Crayon

• Sergeant
  • Major_Bastard
    • View Profile

I've got open brf here, how do I replace only the helmets?
A Major Bastard

Offline tacticalretreat

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
This mod is awesome however I would like to remove some features such as, the new stabbing for swords and possibly some of the new units.

Would be nice if you could make the installer selective e.g. you select that you want this feature and this one but not another one

overall its fucking awesome

Edit: Really want to remove new animation on sword
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 03:39:07 pm by tacticalretreat »

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
Hello, I'm having the Enhancement "Lite" installed. I noticed that if you ever pick up a pirate hat, your entire head will disapear. Is there possibly a way to fix this?  ???
/nvm i fixed it myself.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 10:58:22 pm by Johan Hindrich Winter »

Offline Baillie

• Second Lieutenant
  • Baillie
    • View Profile
    • Iron Europe
  • Nick: Baillie
Some of those skins are very nice!
Steam profile.                    Iron Europe Developer.
NW Immersion Mod. -  UPDATE RELEASED 26/09/2015

Offline Angry_Piper

• Sergeant
  • Always shoot the officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Angry Piper
This is a fantastic mod the only question I have is does anyone know how to get rid of the extra rocks/trees and bushes? They cause some issues in lbs  >:(

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
They shouldn't really cause issues because they aren't there. Considering the real ones aren't much help for visual or physical cover you might as well just ignore them all the same.

Offline Crunk

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The tactical turtleneck, the tactilneck!
    • View Profile
Bit hard if you have to aim artillery or shoot at a target with your rifle if you cant see it due to the trees.
My plan is to crowdsource a plan.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Bit hard if you have to aim artillery or shoot at a target with your rifle if you cant see it due to the trees.

With random generated maps that is always going to be the case.