Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 648782 times)

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
  • "Oh shit." - Wigster600
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wigster600/John_Cooper
  • Side: Confederacy
everything except the randomized animations when moving.

And the replacement skins for regiments too of course.
Well obviously seeing as it's the lite verision.  :P

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile
Deleting the palm tree meshes from mmplants.brf does nothing, they still appear in the game.

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Hey there, had some troubles with the animations, anyone know how to only install them? And maybe the surroundings thingy. (Mountains and stuff, like in this picture)
Spoiler
[close]

[attachment deleted by admin]
Penn and shitz

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
Those are the terrain borders which is only moderately difficult adding.
textures are named terrain_border_a and things there should be a BRF file containing the terrain borders and the enhancement module.ini text file should say load_mod_resource to read the files from the mod's Resource folder that is how we can replace things like skyboxes.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 04:44:38 pm by usnavy30 »
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Markle_Dyke

• First Sergeant
  • Great Greasy Pizza
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Markelelelel
Love everything but the sword animations :D Great work
Great Greasy Pizza

gif me

Offline TheBritishLoyalist

• Sergeant
  • A traitor is someone who does not agree with me
    • View Profile
Im guessing this has been asked 100000000 times on here before.
Im using the latest version but I want the vanilla animations for standing still and running. The firing and swords are ok, but the movement? just no.
How do I go about replacing these after ive already fully installed Enhanced?

Offline Roald Hoffmann

• Donator
    • View Profile
Love everything but the sword animations :D Great work

Yeah the down attack with the sword looks silly lol

Offline Ekuz

• Private
  • Proud Brother of Beautiful and Anderws
    • View Profile
well this look awesome
i like bananas,appels, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text, text and some more text, text, kidz

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
Im using the latest version but I want the vanilla animations for standing still and running. The firing and swords are ok, but the movement? just no.

use the old ani_attacks.brf

Offline Roald Hoffmann

• Donator
    • View Profile
Well I tried to un-install this all. And remove it. But when I go to the game I have a black skybox. Please help me to get rid of this full.

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
  • "Oh shit." - Wigster600
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wigster600/John_Cooper
Well I tried to un-install this all. And remove it. But when I go to the game I have a black skybox. Please help me to get rid of this full.
once you've uninstalled you need to reverify the game cache with steam.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
If you backed up your vanilla NW stuff, you really just need to find and put a certain file back in your Data folder.

Look for skyboxes.txt and just put it in your NW data folder. Have a friend copy his and send it to you if you didn't back up.

Offline Roald Hoffmann

• Donator
    • View Profile
If you backed up your vanilla NW stuff, you really just need to find and put a certain file back in your Data folder.

Look for skyboxes.txt and just put it in your NW data folder. Have a friend copy his and send it to you if you didn't back up.

I'll try that out, thanks.

Offline TheBritishLoyalist

• Sergeant
  • A traitor is someone who does not agree with me
    • View Profile

use the old ani_attacks.brf
did not work, it messed my game even worse!! Now the up attack does not even show an attack and the down attack is the original. I want the movement not the attacks. I need more assistance than this.

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
For TheBritishLoyalist

Revert the ani_attacks BRF file.
You will need the vanilla NW actions.txt file to revert the standing animations.
Time to go digging through 55 pages for info  ::) Hold on

Added four new idle/standing animations that change every time you stand still (no more robotic soldiers in your line, this isn't a parade anyway)

For the multiple animations, it's actually really simple, in the "actions.txt" file you'll find all the animations that are contained in the .brf files. All I did was find the correct animation in the txt file, copy paste it to get the same path etc, and change the names of the copies.
Oh and if you wanted to do it yourself, don't forget to change the number at the end of the first line, for example, I changed it from 1 to 4
Here's what it looks like now:

Code: Multiple Animations
stand_staff 0 16777216  4
  4.000000 staff_cstance_musket 0 59 1342177297 0 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0.000000
  4.000000 staff_cstance_musket2 0 59 1342177297 0 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0.000000
  4.000000 staff_cstance_musket3 0 59 1342177297 0 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0.000000
  4.000000 staff_cstance_musket4 0 59 1342177297 0 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0.000000

These animations will now alternate at random whenever the player moves and stands still again, they'll also cycle through when standing still and the current animation ends...

tfw digging through 55 pages one at a time
[close]
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 05:15:27 pm by usnavy30 »
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.