Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 650194 times)

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Tell your guys they aren't real and move through them. It isn't really a big deal.

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
  • Side: Neutral
The sound thing is because some of the sounds I used were not in an ideal format, so they take up quite a lot of Warband's dedicated memory for sounds. When that memory is full, additional sounds can't play. (I've learnt a lot since adding those sounds though, so it won't happen again)

For the trees, the only thing I can say is, get used to it ;) You're not at any disadvantage at all unless you try and hide behind them or something. And they're palm trees, they're not really that thick so I don't find that they block your view to the extent that you can't lead your regiment.
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Take

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • 1RheinMainPage
  • Nick: 1Rhein_Oberst_Take
The sound thing is because some of the sounds I used were not in an ideal format, so they take up quite a lot of Warband's dedicated memory for sounds. When that memory is full, additional sounds can't play. (I've learnt a lot since adding those sounds though, so it won't happen again)

For the trees, the only thing I can say is, get used to it ;) You're not at any disadvantage at all unless you try and hide behind them or something. And they're palm trees, they're not really that thick so I don't find that they block your view to the extent that you can't lead your regiment.

Well its still a disadvantage because the enemy has a broader field of view because the palmtrees arent there for him.
Again dont get me wrong I love the addition of the additional props when Im playing solo or am just derping around but in lbs they can be really distracting (at least for me :P)
Just thought I give people the advice to have a copy of their nw folder ready if they feel the same.

But the Mod is still awesome and got nearly my whole regiment to play with it ^^

Offline lerty37

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Pte_Nevin_Mactavish
Do you guys need any skin replacements for any units still?
"What the enemy least expects shall succeed the best"
"God is on the side with the best artillery" -Napoleon

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
Do you guys need any skin replacements for any units still?

Parrot is done with this now, feel free to make your own themed flavours of the mod if you can edit it :).

Offline nostomies

• Private
  • Sabre is my love
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Hey.
I downloaded this mod, and it is amazing! Many of the skins were nice, i love the war cries and blood. The new death animations were nice too.
However, I didn't like the new facial hairs and some of the skins were not interesting for me. Is there a possible way to download some part of this  mod separately? I would like to download the animations, extra blood and death animations without the skins and extra facial hair.

Thank you.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
The facial hair stuff is still there, you just need to cycle through the versions with all the accessories in.

There is a light version that just has the new sounds, animations, effects and UI tweaks. Not sure how up to date it is. That is something that must be double checked when you got a moment to spare Parrot.

Offline nostomies

• Private
  • Sabre is my love
    • View Profile
The facial hair stuff is still there, you just need to cycle through the versions with all the accessories in.

There is a light version that just has the new sounds, animations, effects and UI tweaks. Not sure how up to date it is. That is something that must be double checked when you got a moment to spare Parrot.

Okay, thanks for the fast answer.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
Hey Sean... didn't you say that one of your guys is working on a thing where you just tick a box of what you want? How is that going?

Found it after some digging
One of my guys is working on a version of the mod where you can pick what you want using a simple checkbox system with installation.

Wait a few days and you can go crazy with what you like and dislike.
[close]

And what exactly is in the Lite Download?

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
Go read the OP and click the spoiler tags to get the Lite stuff. It basically just new animations, UI, sounds and effects but the same NW level regiments and graphics.

Also, the modular thing will happen eventually. My guy Pants has a pretty busy job and he likes to tinker with coding and modding as side hobby.

Offline FineApple

• Sergeant Major
  • 8̡͇̩͚̘̟̯͔̊̂͋͒̉̊͒̍̉̍ͮ͟4̘͖̯̘͇̣̦̩̆̓̇̏͂͐̊͌̅ͬ͂͒ͤ̉͂̚̚͟͟͞
    • View Profile
please put some custumisation options , i dont like few mods
F͐ͬͨͥ̊̃͊ͦ̒̃ͪ͏̸̴̟͈͈̱̟͔̜̣͇I̷̡̻̻͓̖͔͕ͦͨ̈͐̎ͦ͌̇̅̉N̶̊̈̉ͦ͆́̚̕͏͎̲̰̣̱̰E̡̓ͥ̊̅̿̾ͧ̈́̍͊̔ͭͪ͂̎͠͝҉̭̳̰̮̳̳̞̙ͅA̡̡̹͚̫̥͔̼̥̲ͭͮ̃ͨͯ̇͑̆̋̒ͣ͟͡͝P͓͔̖̲͍̻̖̱̀̄ͫ̂ͩ̈́̃̀̿ͭ̾͋̄̐͗͘͡͞P͇͚͔̮̺̲͕͎͓͙̗̝̹̖̯̻͌̈́̅̌̀ͣ̀ͫͦ̅ͧ̀̆͌̃̍ͣ̄̀͜ͅĻ̹̲̤̠̞̬͉̦͍̖͔͕͉̘̲̼̱̽̓̏́̍͂ͯ͋͑̾ͮ͆́͟E̸̡̬̭͚̼̭̥̯͋͛ͨ̑͐̿͟͝͡F̍ͯ͌̃ͣ̈͗̿҉̢̨̢̱̙̳͉̦̣͓̙I̔́ͩ̄ͫ͋̑͒͐̉́͏̡̰̯̥Ņ̵̷̶͓͓͚̬̗̞̖̥̠̂̂̑͐̅ͣ͐͑̒̈ͭͪ̈́ͮ͡ͅE̵̶̡͉̪̪̼̗̹̲̰͉ͬ̃͛ͫ͋̀̍̄Ấ̡͇̼̘̝͕̟͎̳͓̦̮̘̥̼̘̖͓̞͒̈̀̃ͪ̾ͪ̐̓̆̎̽ͨ͗̑͂͘͟P̵̞͇̮̬̳͕͎͉͎̳̬̼̱̱̘͚̬̬ͭ̓ͨ̃͑͛̐͜P̶̵̸̦͍̥̣̹̹ͣͫͣ̇͑͐̈ͤ͢L̛̖͍̮̤̳̱̗͙̭̻̋̅ͦͦͧ͊̀ͦ̿ͤ̃̆̉ͫ́͊ͮ̚͠ͅĘ͕̻̹̟̯ͮͦ͑ͬ̿͜͟F̶̨͚͚̠̲̬̩̪̗͚͙̂ͬͤ̽̇̊̇ͧ͆͂̔ͤ̽̌ͧ͜I̵̛͈̻̩̥͙̭̪̳̼̫͌͆ͯ̔ͫ̏ͨ͒̂̐ͭ̓̆̅̓̍̀͜Ņ̵̸͉̪͙͕͔̜̟͈̦̹̦͈̂̃̐̾̐̄ͦͭ͐̓̋ͩ̓E̷̛̪̳͉̲̯̩̔̂ͮ̌ͫ̓̒̉̇̃ͫ̽͌̈́̔̇̏̿̀̕Ȁ̫͖̬͉͙͚͖̭̜̫̱̟̦̗̘̪̦̤͋̊ͬ̈́̔̇ͤͦ̃̄̆͂ͤ͗͋ͥ̀̚̚͞P̴̴̐̂ͧ́̓͗̈͗҉҉͈̹̩͍̲͚̼̦̩ͅP̈ͬͩ̿̄̊ͣ̈́̉̌̓͐͐ͯ͊̽̏̅͏̺̤̗̼̝̹͢L̴̳̱͖̪̺͖̥̻̭̯̱͔̠͙͖̣̟̻̬ͪ̄ͣ͗͗̏̂́͠E̹̮̝̘͖͈̠ͨ̃ͪ̾̀̅ͦ̓͐̾ͫ͆ͮ͐́̾́ͅF̧̛͙͔͈͈̺̳͔̥̪͊ͥ̉̇̿͑͟I̬̟̻̫̖̫͍͉̼͍̟̦͖͉̲ͫ͆̉̆̈́ͭ̃ͧ̓̆̇̍̕N͓̰̮͎͎̠͈͉̬͚̼̦̙͆͆ͯͧͫ̾͂͌͂̍̔͒ͭ̈́̅ͪ̕Ę͍̘̹͈̳̮̼͕̣͙̳̞̭́ͪ̎ͯ̐͐ͭ̍̒͛̓ͥͬ̚͟A͑̿̿̇̀͊ͬ̄̉ͪͭ͆̄͆͟͏̩̯̟̮͕̲̭̲͓̯̩̕P̥̼͔̹͕͔̙̻̺̣͕̳̞̝̺͕̣̍ͧ̌̀͐͒͗ͫ̋̂̅ͦ̒̊ͫ͜͝P͕̺̗͔̯̣͓̠̬̪̮̞̖͛̒͑ͬ͋̌ͭ͋̉ͨͦ̈ͮ̓̉̏́̚̚͟͠L͖͕̗̝̗̯̣͎͓̬͉̿ͨͨ̊ͩ̋͒̂̀̐̋͡͞͠E̢ͤ̎ͤ͊̃͆ͨ̊͆ͨ̔͌̅̍́҉̼̳̩͔̲̯̯̩̠̲̻̣̳̫ͅͅF̓̃͐̌̑͛̽ͯ͛̿̚̚̕͡

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
Nevermind  ;)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 10:49:52 am by Chieef »

Offline GrandMaster

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_LCpl_Dougal_MacGregor
Does anyone know the name of the reload animation file as the latest reload animation is kinda grim but I like the stock one?

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
Does anyone know the name of the reload animation file as the latest reload animation is kinda grim but I like the stock one?

To replace the musket reloading animation
1. open the mmanimations BRF file in Resource folder with the openBRF tool
2. find the 'man_reload' animation and remove or rename to anything but 'man_reload_old' as that name is the one you are renaming next.
3. find the 'man_reload_old' animation rename the animation to specifically 'man_reload'
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Wilhelm_II

• Private
    • View Profile
I would really like a way to remove the palm trees, they block your view quite significantly when you're playing an LB on a desert map as artillery.