Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 649781 times)

Offline Von Alten

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
I completely re-installed mount and blade and I have no sky, so how do I get it back?
I have also noted a few minor things from the enhancement left in, including the aiming recticle, the mouse pointer.
I'm bullying you, 14e became master on bullies

14e_SoP_Alten | 2pp_Fiz_Alten | 1oCaz_Cpl_Alten

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Try verifying your game chace?

Offline Von Alten

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
thx nox il'll try that!
I'm bullying you, 14e became master on bullies

14e_SoP_Alten | 2pp_Fiz_Alten | 1oCaz_Cpl_Alten

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
No worries I'm here to help.

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
  • "Oh shit." - Wigster600
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wigster600/John_Cooper
Is there a more recent lite version perchance?

Offline JONATHAN_51GI_GENERAL

• Sergeant
  • Officer of the Légions étrangères de la grande a
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/channel/UChqlAOStqCgg-B23w63drJA/videos
  • Nick: LE_1er_Coronel_Jonathan
Who knows edit skins can be passed through this link and help me?  https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=13283.0

AeroNinja

Hello, if I may ask, what are the file names of the Ragdolls? Is it in a .txt file too or only brf or so?

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Hello, if I may ask, what are the file names of the Ragdolls? Is it in a .txt file too or only brf or so?

Are you asking how to turn the ragdolls unlimited? Look in the options video section of the game if so.

AeroNinja

Are you asking how to turn the ragdolls unlimited? Look in the options video section of the game if so.
Well, I just wanted to know wich file it is to set the ragdolls like in the mod. I want to use the ragdolls in the original NW :D

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
You mean the death animations? They're in the enhancement specific animations brf. You need ragdolls turned on to experience the death animations properly otherwise dead bodies will "hang" in the air.
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

AeroNinja

You mean the death animations? They're in the enhancement specific animations brf. You need ragdolls turned on to experience the death animations properly otherwise dead bodies will "hang" in the air.
oh ok thanks :)

Offline lerty37

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Pte_Nevin_Mactavish
  • Side: Union
What files make the ground textures and building textures different?
"What the enemy least expects shall succeed the best"
"God is on the side with the best artillery" -Napoleon

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
hey i got 2 questions.

1st, i have a In Game character with a beard, now he has a big bavarian pipe. How can i get it back (i mean to have a beard see by myself and others in the same time)

2nd is, i  have a better uniform for 45e, and i want to change only this one. Problem is when i changed it, some stuffs are totaly bugged white colour. Is it possible to change only some selected uniforms?

Thanks for answers, and except those 2 troubles i had, mod is amazingly good

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
For the uniform change you have to use openbrf to add the one you want to replace, simply changing the files won't work with the mod (there are plenty of easy-to-understand tutorials on openbrf on both forums)

The beard thing happened because the mod adds a whole bunch of new accessories and beards, if you want people without the mod to see your old beard you'll have to stick with the pipe for now. But if you (and other people with the mod) want to see the old beard, it's still there, you just need to find it (you never know, you might find a better one :P)

What files make the ground textures and building textures different?

They are texture files in the textures folder, the environment textures are from Polished Landscapes, and native Warband mod.
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Take

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • 1RheinMainPage
  • Nick: 1Rhein_Oberst_Take
Just a word of warning to any1 who has to lead a lb and is thinking bout getting this mod.

The mod adds f.e. Palmtrees on the random desert maps which "arent real" (only people with the mod installed can see them and hence only people who have the mod will have their line of sight broken by them) also I noticed a bug where u cant hear the enemy fire in certain situations.

Dont get me wrong the animations, the new sounds and the graphical overhaul of the maps etc are awesome but u might want to create a copy of ur nw folder to use for lbs since this bugs can be really annoying in an lb and u will have a real disadvantage on some maps because of the props that were added to the maps.