Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 649820 times)

Offline JONATHAN_51GI_GENERAL

• Sergeant
  • Officer of the Légions étrangères de la grande a
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/channel/UChqlAOStqCgg-B23w63drJA/videos
  • Nick: LE_1er_Coronel_Jonathan
  • Side: Confederacy
And this is the flag of that regiment

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
I might be the only person in NW this doesn't work for...

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
I might be the only person in NW this doesn't work for...

In what way doesn't it work?

Hello I am looking for someone that can edit this skin the Spanish regiment in the French army.

I'm afraid I don't take skin requests, it's too much work as one gets swamped with a billion requests and people asking when their skins are ready. However there are some skinners that are still willing to make stuff on the forums. Best of luck!
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
I still appreciate the work of the mod i just prefer my personalized game (sorry, didnt mean to offend)

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Might ask me guy, Pants (he did the new Sailors) to possibly consider that if it possible.

Offline Frederik

• Donator
  • Never forget 03.09.2015 #freeturin
    • View Profile
Hey parrot! This is Deadeye from the Nr.92 Black Brunswickers and im here too ask you if you could make some type of download or something that replaces the Friekorps with the Black Brunswicker Corp the ones for UK in replacement of the King's German Legion...we never play as UK and our main faction is Prussia because yes, here's abit of background of the Brunswicker korps. LOL. They did mercenary for the UK but they also fought under the Prussian flag and for the Duke of Brunswick, which was located in Prussian territory. The Brunswickers also stood in an army completely out of them self's, they had the Brunswick cav the Brunswick rifles, Brunswick infantry because they had that army by itself because Brunswick got captured and for 1/2 the war the Brunswickers worked on just getting their home country back! Yay! but anyway i was wondering if you can make some separate download for us, The Nr.92 Black Brunswicker Korps just replacing the friekorps with the current skin for the black Brunswickers. It would make our day if you could do this, over half of us in this regiment use this mod and we really want to play as our actually unit in-game :D
The Brunswicks never fought for Prussia, the duke of Brunswick formed a Freikorps with Austrian help in 1809 and later fought for UK.
ich will dich für android
He's a well-known nationalist with no respect for actual history or historians.
For a second I thought you were talking about me. :3

Offline Barnesy

• Donator
  • Heres to the bloody fighting 95th
    • View Profile
  • Nick: its_barnesy_bitches
Is there a way to install this but keep the 95th rifles instead of the 60th?
"[15th] Colonel Cenkris: A lazy officer who didn`t contribute anything to the success of his detatchment or the regiment disposed of after displaying incredible disloyalty and attitute problems towards fellow officers"
Aww thanks Cenkris for those kind words
Ex Leader of the 15th Rifle Detachment

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot

Yes, thanks to the new mod layout. Install the mod as usual, then head over to your NW module folder and open up "module.ini". Use the find function to search for "custom" and it'll take you to the section that lists all the customisable units.

Remove the # from infront of the unit you want, and add the # infront of the unit that's currently there. All units have been named so it's easy to see what you're replacing/removing.

Not only can you do this for uniforms, but also for animations!

Once you've done that and saved the file, head over to the rar archive that has the troops.txt files in and extract the file for the troop you just added to the game. Rename it "troops.txt" and let it replace the one that's currently there.

Enjoy!
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Barnesy

• Donator
  • Heres to the bloody fighting 95th
    • View Profile
  • Nick: its_barnesy_bitches

Yes, thanks to the new mod layout. Install the mod as usual, then head over to your NW module folder and open up "module.ini". Use the find function to search for "custom" and it'll take you to the section that lists all the customisable units.

Remove the # from infront of the unit you want, and add the # infront of the unit that's currently there. All units have been named so it's easy to see what you're replacing/removing.

Not only can you do this for uniforms, but also for animations!

Once you've done that and saved the file, head over to the rar archive that has the troops.txt files in and extract the file for the troop you just added to the game. Rename it "troops.txt" and let it replace the one that's currently there.

Enjoy!

Fantastic!
Just played NW since installing it... OMFG it's beautiful LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Whole new game!
"[15th] Colonel Cenkris: A lazy officer who didn`t contribute anything to the success of his detatchment or the regiment disposed of after displaying incredible disloyalty and attitute problems towards fellow officers"
Aww thanks Cenkris for those kind words
Ex Leader of the 15th Rifle Detachment

Offline rudy

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
When I start up your installer, it says that it will install into the Blood & Iron folder.

Where should it install to?

Offline Crythor

• Private
    • View Profile
I don't like the skybox. Can someone hook me up with the default skybox file and tell me where to install it?

AeroNinja

When I start up your installer, it says that it will install into the Blood & Iron folder.

Where should it install to?
install it to napoleonic wars if that option is available normally you can choose your path where you stick the files into.

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
I don't like the skybox. Can someone hook me up with the default skybox file and tell me where to install it?

Go into your NW vanilla module folder, go to the Textures folder and search for these skyboxes one by one for the new ones you want to replace to original.

skybox_cloud_1.dds
skybox_cloud_2.dds
skybox_sunset_1.dds
skybox_clearday.dds

these are the only skyboxes altered in the mod. So copy and replace the skybox files in the Enhancement mod in the Textures folder.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Renzo

• Private
  • Sergeant for the 1st New Jersey - discord.gg/1stNJ
    • View Profile
    • 1st New Jersey Official Discord
  • Nick: [1stNJ]A.Sgt.Renzo
Not that I'm trashing the the mod, I've been using it for a couple of months now. I want to revert to my original NW files. Is their a link or something I can do to get my original files back?

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
Not that I'm trashing the the mod, I've been using it for a couple of months now. I want to revert to my original NW files. Is their a link or something I can do to get my original files back?
You can just reinstall and it should be the normal files :)
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.