Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 648830 times)

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Sigh, you are specifically not supposed to use the uninstall button when you have the module folder, it deletes original files necessary to have vanilla NW the best way is to reinstall NW by verifying files first.

I did  :P

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Sigh, you are specifically not supposed to use the uninstall button when you have the module folder, it deletes original files necessary to have vanilla NW the best way is to reinstall NW by verifying files first.

I did  :P
Oh ship, then I guess you have to reinstall atleast the NW part..
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Frederik

• Donator
  • Never forget 03.09.2015 #freeturin
    • View Profile
Do you think about doing a enchantment mod for NaS?
ich will dich für android
He's a well-known nationalist with no respect for actual history or historians.
For a second I thought you were talking about me. :3

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot

I did consider this, but there's not much of a "market" for it. At least not until the next update. Even then, I'm working on other projects which are taking priority at the moment.
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Wismar

• Donator
  • Med Gud o' Sveas allmoge för Konung och Fosterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Radical
  • Side: Confederacy

I did consider this, but there's not much of a "market" for it. At least not until the next update. Even then, I'm working on other projects which are taking priority at the moment.
Maybe for IE?

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
Is there anyway to just get the Textures of the units and not all the other stuff?

Offline Wismar

• Donator
    • View Profile
Why would you want that!?  :o

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
Well I guess that if you were determined you could unpack the mod to a new folder and grab only the uniform textures and the brfs. But as Wismar said, its a bit silly :P

(I also love how your gifs get more awesome each time I check on them Wismar)
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Wismar

• Donator
    • View Profile
Well I guess that if you were determined you could unpack the mod to a new folder and grab only the uniform textures and the brfs. But as Wismar said, its a bit silly :P

(I also love how your gifs get more awesome each time I check on them Wismar)
Credit goes to Nurdbot, he created them.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
Is there anyway to just get the Textures of the units and not all the other stuff?

I can never understand this request. The sounds are animations and 100% better than the default animations and sounds.

Do the Muskets being held several different ways in a line react such thought?

Offline Raddeo

• Brigadier General
  • One, who prefer to be Comrade that Human Resource
    • View Profile
Personally I can clearly understand it. I also prefer old sounds, environment textures, animations etc. I believe that original idea of this mod was just to take all great uniforms in one file and let people use all of them at the same time. Now. I would say, this mod is a bit overdone...
There is a story that scientists built an inteligent computer.
The first question they asked it was "Is there a God?"
The computer replied "There is now."
And the bolt of lightning struck the plug,
So it couldn't be turned off.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
One of my guys is working on a version of the mod where you can pick what you want using a simple checkbox system with installation.

Wait a few days and you can go crazy with what you like and dislike.

I wish people in these forums had the patience to read previous pages/posts.

Offline Parrot

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
Personally I can clearly understand it. I also prefer old sounds, environment textures, animations etc. I believe that original idea of this mod was just to take all great uniforms in one file and let people use all of them at the same time. Now. I would say, this mod is a bit overdone...

It started out as me getting sick of the vanilla sounds and uniforms, then when I started to slowly build and improve it people mentioned that I should make it public, otherwise I would be the only one using the mod (a bit of wasted effort tbh) I guess you could say it's my idea of what NW should look and sound like.

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile

It started out as me getting sick of the vanilla sounds and uniforms, then when I started to slowly build and improve it people mentioned that I should make it public, otherwise I would be the only one using the mod (a bit of wasted effort tbh) I guess you could say it's my idea of what NW should look and sound like.

Amen I remember the 1st time I tired this mod. It made the game all new once again I played it 8 hours straight after about 200+ hours I changed some very small things back to the vanilla BUT so small were these changes it didn't dem the fact it a great mod. Other things I change were do to the fact my computer could handle every thing on max settings

I hope to see parrot continue the great work he has done cuz I know it has helped the community as a whole, and I can't wait to see what he does next!

Offline JONATHAN_51GI_GENERAL

• Sergeant
  • Officer of the Légions étrangères de la grande a
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/channel/UChqlAOStqCgg-B23w63drJA/videos
  • Nick: LE_1er_Coronel_Jonathan
Hello I am looking for someone that can edit this skin the Spanish regiment in the French army. You may edit it and give it to me on steam? =============== my steam : joni482

If this may replace the uniforms of the french Voltiguers in facction.