Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 649760 times)

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
  • Side: Confederacy
It really is advisable to just use a previously unmodified version of NW before using this mod. You could tweak some stuff about if you have custom stuff but it is a pain in the arse.

I tried that but the pants that we use for the file were overridden so they go invisible, I hate mods they confuse me.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
It really is advisable to just use a previously unmodified version of NW before using this mod. You could tweak some stuff about if you have custom stuff but it is a pain in the arse.

I tried that but the pants that we use for the file were overridden so they go invisible, I hate mods they confuse me.

Because they are trying to find things that have been removed/installed over by the previous mod.

Basically this is what you do:

Reinstall NW back to base. Use the previous custom mods. Copy and paste your NW module somewhere safe. Reinstall NW and then install Parrots mod. When you get bored of that uninstall Parrots mod and paste the earlier copied NW stuff to bring back your previous modded stuff.

You cannot have both at the same time. One or the other really.

Offline Attila the nun

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Well you can but you would have to learn how to put it in yourself or get someone else to do it for you

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • i can help col posh out with anything
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Lt_Posh
Love the mod, it's also easy to pick out certain parts also which makes it event better.

Just one question though,
What is the name of the file which contains the Sky Textures?
I seem to have misplaced mine.
Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
Love the mod, it's also easy to pick out certain parts also which makes it event better.

Just one question though,
What is the name of the file which contains the Sky Textures?
I seem to have misplaced mine.

Thanks! All of the files relating to the boarders and the skyboxes have the prefix "pm". Hope this helps!
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Hazzard

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hazzard, or something like that.
  • Side: Confederacy
There's a small problem with changing variants in the module.ini file.
There isn't an option for the default light infantry, only the Lights with a uniform similar to the 95th Rifles and the Canadian Militia. I can't actually find what the default Light Infantry file is called, so I can't switch it to default.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
The default Swiss guys (the balling 2e) seem to CTD when I try to use their own troops text file. It is a good system but the naming side might be a little buggy still.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
Is there a way to just get skins? A lot of people I have met agree with me in that we just want the skins, no sounds, textures or animation changes. How could we do this?
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Lecourbe

• First Lieutenant
  • Par le fer quand le feu manque !
    • View Profile
    • 61e Regiment's Thread
  • Nick: Lecourbeā„¢
Just Beautiful !!

Offline Jameson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12e_Col_Jameson_Hahn_II
Just realized it's really late to say, but i just thought you'd like to know that almost the entire 12e uses your enhancement mod :P Good job!

Offline Ody

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • MoskovGren Ody on steam
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Kpt_~Odysseus~
Is there a way to just get skins? A lot of people I have met agree with me in that we just want the skins, no sounds, textures or animation changes. How could we do this?
I would like that too

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
One of my guys is working on a version of the mod where you can pick what you want using a simple checkbox system with installation.

Wait a few days and you can go crazy with what you like and dislike.

Offline Ody

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • MoskovGren Ody on steam
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Kpt_~Odysseus~
One of my guys is working on a version of the mod where you can pick what you want using a simple checkbox system with installation.

Wait a few days and you can go crazy with what you like and dislike.
Sounds good

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
I uninstalled the mod because I am getting fps problems. Now when I join a game my skybox is missing. Which means the sky is black  :( 

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
Sigh, you are specifically not supposed to use the uninstall button when you have the module folder, it deletes original files necessary to have vanilla NW the best way is to reinstall NW by verifying files first.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.