Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 650517 times)

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Parrot is working on several projects at once and other stuff, but the idea of having a few alternate packs as an option in this thread is a pretty good idea worth building on.

Offline Becker-

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • "The Gang joins the Army"
  • Nick: Bring back the 54th.
  • Side: Confederacy
Got a question,

So my regiment uses some custom skins that were made awhile back specifically for us, but when you install the enhancement mod and then throw the skins back in ontop of the mod certain parts of the particular skin are missing.

For example...
Spoiler
[close]

The skin uses a mix of the original Coldstream uniform as well as 33rd.

Help!

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
It really is advisable to just use a previously unmodified version of NW before using this mod. You could tweak some stuff about if you have custom stuff but it is a pain in the arse.

Offline Angry_Piper

• Sergeant
  • Always shoot the officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Angry Piper
  • Side: Neutral
First off this is an amazing mod, I have been playing for years and the new skins, effects, animations etc.. are simply fantastic. However I have been looking at other skins for units like the 1er and the polish line and was wondering how I could change those unit skins without making a mess of this mod? any advice would be much appreciated

Offline Parrot

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
First off this is an amazing mod, I have been playing for years and the new skins, effects, animations etc.. are simply fantastic. However I have been looking at other skins for units like the 1er and the polish line and was wondering how I could change those unit skins without making a mess of this mod? any advice would be much appreciated

Thanks! XD

Btw, if people start making mini mods, packs, and add-ons for this mod, then I'll probably request a sub-board to keep things all nice and tidy.
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
A sub-board might not be a bad idea. It seems a lot of people are warming to the idea of making their on replacements and add on's for the frame this mod has established.

You guys up for that? It seems already somebody has made some interesting suggestions for Austria.

Offline Angry_Piper

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
A sub-board might not be a bad idea. It seems a lot of people are warming to the idea of making their on replacements and add on's for the frame this mod has established.

You guys up for that? It seems already somebody has made some interesting suggestions for Austria.

sounds like a good idea.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile

yes please   ;D

Offline Obelix

• Sergeant Major
  • Leader of Spartan Hoplites
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zagi
Really Nice job on this big-mod-pack.. Looove it!

One thing that could be really cool with this. Is a kinda "check list" for each modded skin and animations.. so you could costumize it your self entirely... that would be Awesome!

Keep it up the good work!

Offline Rupert

• First Lieutenant
  • fuck
    • View Profile
MISSING

I love the mod, the skins are great and I love that the British Riflemen are now 60th. But unfortunatly I can't seem to be able to select my favourite mustache :( I keep trying to select it on character creation but to no avail. pls help. This is by far my 2nd favourite modification for NW. 1st being Allah's Finest Sound Pack. http://www.mediafire.com/download/ptq614umd0hngd5/Allah's_finest_sound_pack.rar
You really should add it it.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 01:58:42 am by Potato_MacFamine »
Rupert, I removed your post due to some offensive content. Feel free to call 1stSAO or me "weeaboos", etc., but do not fill the thread with content that could be offensive, or insensitive to any group/groups of people based on their race, religion, or past greviances.
Thanks

Offline Attila the nun

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
Got a question,

So my regiment uses some custom skins that were made awhile back specifically for us, but when you install the enhancement mod and then throw the skins back in ontop of the mod certain parts of the particular skin are missing.

For example...
Spoiler
[close]

The skin uses a mix of the original Coldstream uniform as well as 33rd.

Help!

Because your not so much adding extra skins on top of the mods as you are overwriting the current one. British uniforms are in the Brituniforms.brf file. So when you copy and paste your version into it your overwriting and erasing all of the mods British uniforms. The pants are missing cause they share pants with the french vanilla pants that have been removed or renamed. In order to add your custom skins you would have to use a program to open the brf files and insert the new skins in there.

Offline Angry_Piper

• Sergeant
    • View Profile

Because your not so much adding extra skins on top of the mods as you are overwriting the current one. British uniforms are in the Brituniforms.brf file. So when you copy and paste your version into it your overwriting and erasing all of the mods British uniforms. The pants are missing cause they share pants with the french vanilla pants that have been removed or renamed. In order to add your custom skins you would have to use a program to open the brf files and insert the new skins in there.

It might be really helpful if somebody could do a quick vid/ post on how to add in other custom skins to this mod.

Offline Petrovich

• Private
  • Col of 19e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19e_Col_Jaques
  • Side: Confederacy
Hello, I love this mod!
But I wondered if you knew the files I had to put in to get the melee system the same.
When you fight with sword, It's pretty different than in native.
Anyways thanks, love the mod.

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
Not sure if it was mentioned before, just in case.

Sometimes the death animation glitches out, as in it just doesn't fall to the ground, but stays in the position as the person was killed. (slightly bend forward).

Will this be fixed in later patches or?

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
Set ragdolls to unlimited